🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tough road ahead for GOP'ers in congress facing the 2018 mid-terms

Oh yeah, he or she is definitely one of those nutters. There's a couple others here too though. This OP certainly isn't alone. Even after they're proven wrong all the time, they still eventually declare the Republican Party 'Dead' again. It is some sort of mental condition. They really can't help themselves.

Hate to try to educate morons on this forum.....BUT, did I state the GOP is dead....OR....did I state that GOPers may have to abandon Trump insane behavior to maintain their seats?

A distinction without a difference. Yes, you start the same thread three times every day like clockwork

I'm pretty sure we have all heard this one during the last election cycle. Let me check, nope Republicans still have the majority. As the weeks pile up with more and more Leftwing jackasses acting like a bunch of spoilt brats looting, and burning, with the Liberal elite cheering them on the adults in this nation shake their heads and march steadily to the right.

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

I expect that Trump's own (new-found, really) party will begin turning on him.

More democrat seats are up for grabs and you said the same thing when Trump was campaigning.. You sir are a complete moron.

Oh yeah, he or she is definitely one of those nutters. There's a couple others here too though. This OP certainly isn't alone. Even after they're proven wrong all the time, they still eventually declare the Republican Party 'Dead' again. It is some sort of mental condition. They really can't help themselves.

Hate to try to educate morons on this forum.....BUT, did I state the GOP is dead....OR....did I state that GOPers may have to abandon Trump insane behavior to maintain their seats?

Wishful thinking delusions. Don't buy those fireworks just yet. Way too early to start the gloating.

So far, right wingers in congress are enjoying the "glow" of being in the majority.....and will defend Trump's erratic (and somewhat insane) child-like behavior........

But, as the weeks pile up with moronic tweets and when false promises are exposed, these partisan hacks will have to face the reality that voters who backed Trump may take revenge on THEM for the disappointing and unfulfilled results of the demagogue inc chief's false promises.

Uncle Vlad will crush the Dem Party once again in 2018

graphic1-jpg.105299

"In 2018, I'll flip all 25 Dem Senate seats, even NY" -- Uncle Vlad

A distinction without a difference. Yes, you start the same thread three times every day like clockwork

It's so annoyingly repetitive. It's the same couple of posters. USMB really should consider limiting number of thread-starter posts per posters. Limit it either daily, weekly, or monthly. Whatever's easier. I mean, we get it. They hate Donald Trump. They don't need to flood the board with it. They should be limited.

More democrat seats are up for grabs and you said the same thing when Trump was campaigning.. You sir are a complete moron.

I know, right?

I know, right?

I advise the OP to hold off on buying those fireworks. It's way early to start the gloating.

It's so annoyingly repetitive. It's the same couple of posters. USMB really should consider limiting number of thread-starter posts per posters. Limit it either daily, weekly, or monthly. Whatever's easier. I mean, we get it. They hate Donald Trump. They don't need to flood the board with it. They should be limited.

It's only like three of them though who start the same "I hate Trump and I'm butt hurt" thread every day. Gnat, Deanie Baby and Redskin. Can you think of anyone else? KlosedMinded, SealyBooBoo and a few others do it regularly, but not every day

I know, right?

I advise the OP to hold off on buying those fireworks. It's way early to start the gloating.

He should have plenty left over from November 6 anyway ...

It's only like three of them though who start the same "I hate Trump and I'm butt hurt" thread every day. Gnat, Deanie Baby and Redskin. Can you think of anyone else? KlosedMinded, SealyBooBoo and a few others do it regularly, but not every day

True. I guess the site has fallen on hard times. It doesn't have as big a crowd it once had. So maybe it doesn't mind those couple posters flooding the Board with repetitive shite. At least they're here, right?

authorized the wall
stopped immigration from terrorist countries
stopped thousands of jobs from leaving this country
convinced many companies to expand and hire in this country
sent a strong message to ISIS that their days are limited
returned God to the white house
used the words "radical Islamic terrorists"
Put talented qualified people in key positions
has a positive message for American's future
will repeal and replace the failed obamacare law

Sure Mr. Tuna.....

Immigration ban EXCEPT on Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 19 highjackers were from...AND where Trump has business interests....

Stopped (maybe) a few hundred of jobs from leaving the country by blackmailing companies

Convinced companies to stay here.....but they're laughing at him

Trump has FACILITATED ISIS' recruiting of American-born wanna-be terrorists

Returned WHITE in the WH

Placed a bunch of LOBBYISTS in key position to openly steal from taxpayers

(what an asshole......LOL)

The 7 countries in the TEMPORARY ban do not have functioning governments or passport controls. Saudi Arabia and most other muslim countries do have functioning governments and passport controls.

Those companies are not laughing, they are making money and creating American jobs

Is Ben Carson White?

Lobbyists? list them.

Asshole? yes you are, Gnat.

Pure fiction.

Breathakingly incisive. A little less detail next time might be in order.
What is there to say? The OP is engaging in simplistic speculation. She should be grateful that I decided to respond at all.
Guy with money: "hey Mr pollster, I want to pay you to do a poll that shows that a majority of americans like to shit on their driveways".

Pollster: "no problem, do you want it 80% or 75%" "and you have to pay me in advance"

Polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it.

So who is paying Rasmussen to give Trump an approval rating about 8 points above the average of the other pollsters?

maybe the RNC, the point is that all pollsters lie.

Pure fiction.

Breathakingly incisive. A little less detail next time might be in order.
What is there to say? The OP is engaging in simplistic speculation. She should be grateful that I decided to respond at all.
Trump's approval is where Bush's was in 2005. Democrats gained in the 2005 off year election and had landslide wins in 2006 and 2008.

When are you going to "get it"? Polls are crap these days. They mean nothing. The same polls you are quoting for trumps low approval are the very same ones that said he had already lost the election. Pull your head out of your ass, dude.

The polls said Hillary would win the popular vote, and she did. That's all they polled.

wrong---------------they said that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. Remember the blue wall? They lied and you bought it. How about that Hillary fireworks display?

Forum List

Back