Town hall meeting of black conservatives

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Black Conservatives In Explosive Hannity Townhall: ‘Liberals Believe They Own Black America’

Some of the words cannot be used. It’s really kind of sad. I feel more sorrowful for the people who do that, than I feel angry for them. I represent something that they just can’t quite get their heads around: ‘How can you be black and not march lock-step behind the [airquote] leaders?’ ‘How can you think for yourself?’ ‘And how can you actually have some ideals that actually make sense that don’t agree with their leaders?’ I am very hopeful that this a trend that will be broken. I’m going to continue to speak out. Of course, there is an old trick that you ostracize, you ridicule, you isolate, and you keep repeating…. I’m not sure it’s going to work quite frankly because I don’t plan on going anywhere.

Black Conservatives In Explosive Hannity Townhall: ?Liberals Believe They Own Black America? | Mediaite
This is the kind of stuff FOXNEWS love to put on and hear. Blacks putting down other blacks. If this is pander to blacks it pathetic and it shows just how racist FOXNEWS is and blacks are the worse racist against other blacks. Black conservatives are no different from white conservatives. Same mentality.

I am a native American raised by a black family and consider my self black which is not really a color but in my heart and growing up I got beat up by blacks because I would say I am black and it has continued through my life because I married a black Puerto Rican and live in black neighborhoods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back