Town halls gone wild

[SIZE=+1]GOP is paying trolls to "blog attack"[/SIZE]
But the Left only gives money to Kos
Link Excerpt:
This is unbelievable. We always knew that there were right-wing political hacks trolling the blogosphere, but this is a new low. There's a company called Advantage Consultants that's offering up "professional blog warriors" to "flood the zone" with comments. In short, astro-turf trolls for the blogosphere... Now don't get me wrong -- there's nothing wrong with being a paid blogger. There's plenty of organizations that have staff or consultants on retainer to write on their blogs - which inevitably means commenting on blogs. But here's the key: Be open and honest about it. Unlike these guys, who promise "complete confidentiality", don't fake it, don't lie, and always disclose. Incidentally, who are these people? Who is Advantage Consultants? Their president is Doug Guetzloe, a right-wing radio host and anti-tax activist in Florida.

I think we have a couple of these turds sounding off right now!
yeah YOU

Great comeback clownshoes! yeah I just outed myself:lol:..... fuck, how do they breed them this stupid?
we've been wondering that since you PMSNBC clowns joined

Link Excerpt:
This is unbelievable. We always knew that there were right-wing political hacks trolling the blogosphere, but this is a new low. There's a company called Advantage Consultants that's offering up "professional blog warriors" to "flood the zone" with comments. In short, astro-turf trolls for the blogosphere... Now don't get me wrong -- there's nothing wrong with being a paid blogger. There's plenty of organizations that have staff or consultants on retainer to write on their blogs - which inevitably means commenting on blogs. But here's the key: Be open and honest about it. Unlike these guys, who promise "complete confidentiality", don't fake it, don't lie, and always disclose. Incidentally, who are these people? Who is Advantage Consultants? Their president is Doug Guetzloe, a right-wing radio host and anti-tax activist in Florida.

yeah YOU

Do turds float DC?

Link Excerpt:

yeah YOU

Do turds float DC?
can you float?

we've been wondering that since you PMSNBC clowns joined

:eusa_whistle:
some members are not included since not ALL of them are clowns like these others
;)

In Jay's defense, he's not actually a clown. You would have had to experience the morass that was the MSNBC boards to understand. I'm not going to throw a good guy under the bus because he hasn't adjusted his tactics in the week or so he's been on a different board after 3 years of negotiating that other pit. That would be downright disloyal.

For others (and you know the ones I'm talking about) let the games begin!

some members are not included since not ALL of them are clowns like these others
;)

In Jay's defense, he's not actually a clown. You would have had to experience the morass that was the MSNBC boards to understand. I'm not going to throw a good guy under the bus because he hasn't adjusted his tactics in the week or so he's been on a different board after 3 years of negotiating that other pit. That would be downright disloyal.

Wonder who that could be? :eusa_whistle:

;)

well, i can only go by what he is posting here
and so far, he fits the bill of a clown

he asked you if you can float, why are you hiding from the question?

You first, can you float?
answer the damned question, and you'll have your answer
;)

No really I read once where the fat content of a persons waste affects the buoyancy.
Just wondering if you had ever had any float by the windshield like a little brown submarine while you were down there making bubbles is all.

You first, can you float?
;)

No really I read once where the fat content of a persons waste affects the buoyancy.
Just wondering if you had ever had any float by the windshield like a little brown submarine while you were down there making bubbles is all.
well, since you already assume they would float, and when one is scuba diving one is well below the surface, they would be where i'm not
LOL

;)

well, since you already assume they would float, and when one is scuba diving one is well below the surface, they would be where i'm not
LOL

So they do float?

Forum List

Back