Track Palin attempts suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CZRI4GxXEAEyrFc.jpg

IrishLass should be along any time to scold you for breaking board rules.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

he needs help, he should also get away from that family, nothing is worth taking your life for

I wonder if Track was say, obama's son, wouldn't we be demanding better care for our veterans ?

If you're suicidal, and own guns, how can you manage to only 'attempt' suicide?

Someone stops you, you move your hand at the last second and only inflect a wound, you miss hitting anything important.

One more time the young man has PTSD.

No matter the politics of the parents, the veteran who served honorably should not be mocked. Only seriously demented liberals could find any of this funny and worthy of mocking.

It's a sad situation all round for the family, for the girlfriend and for the veteran.

Sigh but I have to remember these are the same people who like the wonkettes enjoyed mocking baby Trig with Down's Syndrome. Pathetic lot you are.

No matter the politics of the parents, the veteran who served honorably should not be mocked. Only seriously demented liberals could find any of this funny and worthy of mocking.

It's a sad situation all round for the family, for the girlfriend and for the veteran.

Sigh but I have to remember these are the same people who like the wonkettes enjoyed mocking baby Trig with Down's Syndrome. Pathetic lot you are.

PTSD is a very serious issue, thats both not treated as importantly as it should be, nor does it receive adequate funding.

This man needs help and I hope he gets it.

Thank you. But that sounds like no attempt at all and they found the gun unloaded.

The woman said Mr. Palin kicked her on the knee and threw her phone, according to the affidavit. He then went inside, cocked a gun with his right hand near the trigger and his left hand next to the barrel, which was pointed to the side, and said, “do you think I won’t do it?” the woman told the police. She added that she was worried that Mr. Palin would shoot himself.

A police officer said that he later found the weapon, an AR-15, unloaded on a kitchen counter, according to the documents.

so why the behavior before he went into the military and what did he do in the military/ what was his MOS

This is the result of Obama and his mishandling of the military, the war and VA. The blame falls squarely on him.

anyone who attempts suicide is reaching out for help .

what did he do, stick a pistol in his mouth and miss ? jump off a 10 story building and land on his feet ?

if you really want to die, you die, there's no attempting to it.

end of story.

PTSD is a very serious issue, thats both not treated as importantly as it should be, nor does it receive adequate funding.

This man needs help and I hope he gets it.

Maybe he couldn't get an appointment?

You're right on every point except the one where you claim anyone poked fun at anyone. So basically you're 100% correct at being wrong

Link please. Can't find anything

Article I posted in another thread, the girlfriend made the claim

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us/track-palin-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charges.html
So hearsay based on a disgruntled person unworthy of discourse on a POLITICAL board...

the guy is a vet even that won't stop them because of the hate they have in their hearts over someone. so they went after her kid with down syndrome. now if a thread like this was started over Obama kids, Hillary. well you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back