Track Palin attempts suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who attempts suicide is reaching out for help .

what did he do, stick a pistol in his mouth and miss ? jump off a 10 story building and land on his feet ?

if you really want to die, you die, there's no attempting to it.

end of story.

Track is suicidal and yet it's his mother who ends up shooting her mouth off.

I hope the kid gets over this and moves on with his life.

To all the ones making fun of this.

:fu:

One more time the young man has PTSD.

No matter the politics of the parents, the veteran who served honorably should not be mocked. Only seriously demented liberals could find any of this funny and worthy of mocking.

It's a sad situation all round for the family, for the girlfriend and for the veteran.

Sigh but I have to remember these are the same people who like the wonkettes enjoyed mocking baby Trig with Down's Syndrome. Pathetic lot you are.

PTSD is a very serious issue, thats both not treated as importantly as it should be, nor does it receive adequate funding.

This man needs help and I hope he gets it.

Apparently he has been in therapy but as far as I've read it's like a never ending process with therapy. And I don't know what treatment options are available in Alaska. Psychotherapy, drugs oh so many variables but cripes what an affliction.

Just had a big deal up here where the first responders to this horrible horrible incident witnessed a person on a Grey Hound bus beheading his victim and cannibalizing the young man.

They were told to stand down. And had to witness what transpired. One officer that I know of very high profile has committed suicide. Others are still emotionally barely holding it together. And not only do the individuals suffer but so do their loved ones.

It must be so hard on the families and friends of someone suffering from PTSD. I really feel for them.

Finally our government is recognizing the need for immediate and continued treatment.

what did he do, stick a pistol in his mouth and miss ? jump off a 10 story building and land on his feet ?

end of story.

Agreed. The one's who threaten to do it, shouldn't be mocked, they do need help and it's their way of drawing attention to the fact that they do....threatening suicide should ALWAYS be treated very seriously by people and not brushed aside. The reason being also, because the next time, they mightn't threaten to do it, they might just do it.

The one's who actually want at THAT moment to kill themselves, they tell nobody, they just do it.

only a real pos would use her son for her political purposes

shifting the blame to President Obama and his 'disrespectful' treatment of veterans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3409020/Sarah-Palin-blames-son-Track-s-domestic-assault-arrest-PTSD-suffered-serving-Army.html#ixzz3xuhSY8JM

Here's a brain teaser. Which is more sleazy? Mentioning your son, or mentioning your imaginary son?
"If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said
Obama says his son would look like Trayvon

end of story.

Ah Carb. Posts like this make me wish we had neg rep back.

Palin
But my son like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened," she said.

so you want more wars you cheer when other go

No matter the politics of the parents, the veteran who served honorably should not be mocked. Only seriously demented liberals could find any of this funny and worthy of mocking.

It's a sad situation all round for the family, for the girlfriend and for the veteran.

Sigh but I have to remember these are the same people who like the wonkettes enjoyed mocking baby Trig with Down's Syndrome. Pathetic lot you are.

W & Dick should've heeded this sage advice
tumblr_nxo8ieu5N11twiwvzo1_1280.jpg

Palin
But my son like so many others, they come back a bit different. They come back hardened," she said.

so you want more wars you cheer when other go
you want say something yet got none

so why the behavior before he went into the military and what did he do in the military/ what was his MOS
yeah tinydancer . We're all ears since you're so "in the know"

end of story.

Some things just aren't funny darling, your comments being one of them.

This is the result of Obama and his mishandling of the military, the war and VA. The blame falls squarely on him.
ummm..... because his Repub Predecessor's war, which the current president advised against as a senator BTW, is turning out exactly as the current President said it would? Go away kid.

Last edited:

PTSD is a very serious issue, thats both not treated as importantly as it should be, nor does it receive adequate funding.

This man needs help and I hope he gets it.

Apparently he has been in therapy but as far as I've read it's like a never ending process with therapy. And I don't know what treatment options are available in Alaska. Psychotherapy, drugs oh so many variables but cripes what an affliction.

Just had a big deal up here where the first responders to this horrible horrible incident witnessed a person on a Grey Hound bus beheading his victim and cannibalizing the young man.

They were told to stand down. And had to witness what transpired. One officer that I know of very high profile has committed suicide. Others are still emotionally barely holding it together. And not only do the individuals suffer but so do their loved ones.

It must be so hard on the families and friends of someone suffering from PTSD. I really feel for them.

Finally our government is recognizing the need for immediate and continued treatment.
sooo..... no link?

Tinyd turned into a hack :(

I would never want to be a member of the left/lib/dem. or a cult follower of the Democrat party. they have so much hate for others, they can't even leave a politicians children alone. they must have miserable lives.

and then they go around saying it's the Rw causing all the incivility and division in this country. well you see who it really is tearing this country apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back