Track Palin attempts suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link please. Can't find anything

Article I posted in another thread, the girlfriend made the claim

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/21/us/track-palin-arrested-on-domestic-violence-charges.html
So hearsay based on a disgruntled person unworthy of discourse on a POLITICAL board...

the guy is a vet even that won't stop them because of the hate they have in their hearts over someone. so they went after her kid with down syndrome. now if a thread like this was started over Obama kids, Hillary. well you know

was chest clutching chemo trailer boi a vet?

One more time the young man has PTSD.

No matter the politics of the parents, the veteran who served honorably should not be mocked. Only seriously demented liberals could find any of this funny and worthy of mocking.

It's a sad situation all round for the family, for the girlfriend and for the veteran.

Sigh but I have to remember these are the same people who like the wonkettes enjoyed mocking baby Trig with Down's Syndrome. Pathetic lot you are.
tumblr_nxo8ieu5N11twiwvzo1_1280.jpg
Underneath all this does anyone recall over the years the RW'ers grousing about too much PTSD being diagnosed?
Underneath all this does anyone recall over the years the RW'ers grousing about too much PTSD being diagnosed?
So what's your point? Isn't this your chance to say, SEE? There's OODLES of PTSD!

I would never want to be a member of the left/lib/dem. or a cult follower of the Democrat party. they have so much hate for others, they can't even leave a politicians children alone. they must have miserable lives.

and then they go around saying it's the Rw causing all the incivility and division in this country. well you see who it really is tearing this country apart
...says the ever butt hurt, shit-stirrer-in-chief

crymearivera.jpg

SAVE IT Staphanie :talktothehand:

I would never want to be a member of the left/lib/dem. or a cult follower of the Democrat party. they have so much hate for others, they can't even leave a politicians children alone. they must have miserable lives.

and then they go around saying it's the Rw causing all the incivility and division in this country. well you see who it really is tearing this country apart
...says the ever butt hurt, shit-stirrer-in-chief

crymearivera.jpg

SAVE IT Staphanie :talktothehand:

Says the moron who never posted anything scientific in his life.

Shove it Dottie.......:fu::fu::fu::fu:

thousand of vets served more then one tour of duty and didn't come home and beat their girlfriend , but now its an excuse by palin , what a POS squared

Palin is "Snow Snookie"

VIDEO: Sarah Palin Blames Track's Arrest On President Obama And Untreated PTSD
Track Palin served a tour of duty in Iraq, and was in the Army from 2008-2010, after which he was honorably discharged. There is no evidence that he saw combat during that time so I have to wonder what exactly it was that caused that PTSD?
It's expected, but still disgusting to see her exploit a very real veterans' issue to take her son's violent, drunken behavior to new heights.
According to the police report, Track's girlfriend was hiding under the bed because she was afraid of him and his guns. So you tell me. Who's more likely to have PTSD as a result of combat? Track or his girlfriend?
That's not even a hard call to make. When Sarah Palin starts worrying about all the drunk idiots out there with guns threatening women, maybe she'll be credible. Maybe. Otherwise, it's just more Snow Snookie BS to rev up the crowds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back