Tracy Martin to speak on capitol hill today

Remember when Brian Terry's Mom or Chris Stevens Mom got this much media attention?

Considering it took the media a month to even track the story, manipulate the facts and spin it into a race issue suggests to me it was also manufactured to distract attention from the moonbat messiah's other scandals.

Remember when Brian Terry's Mom or Chris Stevens Mom got this much media attention?

yep, I think they were told to sit down and shut up that people were making a mountain out of mole hill and his death was while serving for Obama so it didn't matter..oh and this was the good part, they were accused of trying TO HURT Obama with his death

Last edited:
So I made a mistake as to between the father that wasn't there until his mother kicked him out of her house.

Big deal.

It still applies. If HE had spent the time with Trayvon when he was alive as he is now that he dead, the kid may still be alive today.

Whah....? I haven't heard this side of the story. Trayvon's mother kicked him out?

Yep, she sent him to stay with his father.

ya and daddy and girl friend go out drinking and come home and wonder where trayvon is

yep, I think they were told to sit down and shut up that people were making a mountain out of mole hill and his death was while serving for Obama so it didn't matter..oh and this was the good part, they were accused of trying TO HURT Obama with his death

That sounds about right.

Considering it took the media a month to even track the story, manipulate the facts and spin it into a race issue suggests to me it was also manufactured to distract attention from the moonbat messiah's other scandals.

Love your sig line about the people dumb enough to elect Obama

Wait, so a guy said he can punch hard? HOLY CRAP that never happens! You're right :doubt:

Like I said, you're basing dressing as who someone is. Book by its cover...ever heard?

That's all I'm saying, no one knows and there is no reason to kick a dead body or the parents of that victim either. Unless its just all good fun

If you really was raised in the black community you wouldn't automatically judge someone on the way they dress. Someone isn't a criminal because they dress that way...you aren't a ninja if you wear the outfit...and a girl isn't loose because she dresses that way.

For some reason tho...judging a book by it cover isn't acceptable unless were talking about this case :doubt:

I'm not going to respond. I'm just going to enjoy reading your responses. They speak enough for me.

I will respond.

CC, you bed wetters judge people unfairly all the time. Your uncontrollable knee jerk reaction is to call opponents of your moonbat messiah racists. Walmart shoppers are rubes, NASCAR fans are rednecks and all rednecks are in breeders. Tea Bagger this, and bible thumper that...

So the reason you unfairly judge is because other people unfairly judge. And that Is a trait you want to emulate? uh ok

So take your righteous indignation and shove it.

:cuckoo:

Regarding the dead thug, it wasn't just how he dressed. It has everything to do with his documented behaviors all the way until Zimmerman was forced to shoot him.

TM was a thug, and his so-called parents were negligent in his upbringing, period. Get over it.

Thanks for the clarity. Next time you can sum it by saying "because I said so"

I'm not going to respond. I'm just going to enjoy reading your responses. They speak enough for me.

I will respond.

CC, you bed wetters judge people unfairly all the time. Your uncontrollable knee jerk reaction is to call opponents of your moonbat messiah racists. Walmart shoppers are rubes, NASCAR fans are rednecks and all rednecks are in breeders. Tea Bagger this, and bible thumper that...

So the reason you unfairly judge is because other people unfairly judge. And that Is a trait you want to emulate? uh ok

So take your righteous indignation and shove it.

:cuckoo:

Regarding the dead thug, it wasn't just how he dressed. It has everything to do with his documented behaviors all the way until Zimmerman was forced to shoot him.

TM was a thug, and his so-called parents were negligent in his upbringing, period. Get over it.

Thanks for the clarity. Next time you can sum it by saying "because I said so"

It was you who started whining about "unfairly" judging people. I merely pointed out you bed wetters thrive on such tactics to make yourselves feel better. Incidentally I am judging ONE person based on his documented behavior, not a group based on what they use for entertainment.

I don't care how you judge people anyway. The way you cling to the politics of envy and hatred, which is all liberalism is in a nutshell, your condemnation of the people you hate lends them a higher stature.

You're welcome for the clarification as well. Anytime you need to have your head pulled out of your ass let me know so I can put gloves on first.

Are you implying that Trayvon's drug use, violent behavior, involvement in thug culture, theft, and school suspensions have something to do with his parents inability to raise their son properly? Preposterous!

Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube

See? None of that is proven but why not make it up. The guy cant defend himself.

Now time to attack his mom and dad because that what people do when their child is killed. :doubt:

The problem I have here is that the evidence indicates that the kid was a thug or at least a wanna be thug. Everyone has their own idea as to what actually happened that night but nobody knows for certain. The idea that Trayvon Martin jumped Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car is a very real and likely possibility. Even if Zimmerman approached Martin and asked him what he was doing, there is nothing to lead us into believing that Zimmerman initiated a physical confrontation. Why would he do that? The full conversation of Zimmerman and the dispatcher also shows us that while Zimmerman may have been a bit overzealous in wanting to find out what Martin was up to, he did not show signs of being out of control. On the opposite side, we have testimony that Martin thought Zimmerman was a creepy ass "Cracker". While that does not necessarily mean Martin was the aggressor, it puts the reality of the situation into a context where it becomes more likely that he was. If Martin was scared of Zimmerman, he would have run home. There is no way Zimmerman would have been able to keep up with him.

But in the end we don't know what happened; we can only make our own assumptions. What we do know is that Trayvon Martin was not this innocent little child that was portrayed through the media. Was he an all out thug or a teenager who just had made some bad decisions? I don't know; nobody does for certain, but the fact is his parents are ignoring the fact that he did have some problems and that he may well have been the instigator and the cause of his own death. So now, they turn it into a racial thing about profiling and that we should never profile black people or anyone. Sorry, but we do profile people, and usually it makes sense to do so. The funny thing is that Zimmerman didn't really profile Martin because he was black. He profiled him because he was dressed like a hoodlum up to no good, and he looked like he might be on drugs.

The bottom line is that if Zimmerman asked him what he was doing, all Martin had to do was say that he was walking home from the store. He could have even showed Zimmerman where he was going. Zimmerman might have ended up befriending the kid in the end. In order to believe that Zimmerman was completely in the wrong, you have to believe that Zimmerman went up to Martin and began physically assaulting him for no reason, and then that Martin turned the tables on Zimmerman. Knowing what we know about Zimmerman and what we know about Martin makes this scenario highly unlikely. And knowing that Martin's knuckles had blood on them and were bruised from hitting Zimmerman, it gives even more reason for us to believe that Martin was the aggressor from the beginning.

Trayvon's parents are hurting, but unfortunately they are blaming the wrong person and people for their son's death, and in the long run, they are completely ignoring the real problems that face young black males and what parents can do to keep things like this from happening. Unfortunately doing so would mean accepting at least some of the blame themselves, and this is where we run into all kinds of problems, because very few blacks with troubled kids want to accept any of the blame. It's just so much easier to say it's whitey's fault.

But when a young black man is profiled as "looking like he may be up to no good." The young man has the right and the responsibility of beating the shit out of the person doing the profiling. After all , everything is the fault of the profile -er.

See? None of that is proven but why not make it up. The guy cant defend himself.

Now time to attack his mom and dad because that what people do when their child is killed. :doubt:

The problem I have here is that the evidence indicates that the kid was a thug or at least a wanna be thug. Everyone has their own idea as to what actually happened that night but nobody knows for certain. The idea that Trayvon Martin jumped Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car is a very real and likely possibility. Even if Zimmerman approached Martin and asked him what he was doing, there is nothing to lead us into believing that Zimmerman initiated a physical confrontation. Why would he do that? The full conversation of Zimmerman and the dispatcher also shows us that while Zimmerman may have been a bit overzealous in wanting to find out what Martin was up to, he did not show signs of being out of control. On the opposite side, we have testimony that Martin thought Zimmerman was a creepy ass "Cracker". While that does not necessarily mean Martin was the aggressor, it puts the reality of the situation into a context where it becomes more likely that he was. If Martin was scared of Zimmerman, he would have run home. There is no way Zimmerman would have been able to keep up with him.

But in the end we don't know what happened; we can only make our own assumptions. What we do know is that Trayvon Martin was not this innocent little child that was portrayed through the media. Was he an all out thug or a teenager who just had made some bad decisions? I don't know; nobody does for certain, but the fact is his parents are ignoring the fact that he did have some problems and that he may well have been the instigator and the cause of his own death. So now, they turn it into a racial thing about profiling and that we should never profile black people or anyone. Sorry, but we do profile people, and usually it makes sense to do so. The funny thing is that Zimmerman didn't really profile Martin because he was black. He profiled him because he was dressed like a hoodlum up to no good, and he looked like he might be on drugs.

The bottom line is that if Zimmerman asked him what he was doing, all Martin had to do was say that he was walking home from the store. He could have even showed Zimmerman where he was going. Zimmerman might have ended up befriending the kid in the end. In order to believe that Zimmerman was completely in the wrong, you have to believe that Zimmerman went up to Martin and began physically assaulting him for no reason, and then that Martin turned the tables on Zimmerman. Knowing what we know about Zimmerman and what we know about Martin makes this scenario highly unlikely. And knowing that Martin's knuckles had blood on them and were bruised from hitting Zimmerman, it gives even more reason for us to believe that Martin was the aggressor from the beginning.

Trayvon's parents are hurting, but unfortunately they are blaming the wrong person and people for their son's death, and in the long run, they are completely ignoring the real problems that face young black males and what parents can do to keep things like this from happening. Unfortunately doing so would mean accepting at least some of the blame themselves, and this is where we run into all kinds of problems, because very few blacks with troubled kids want to accept any of the blame. It's just so much easier to say it's whitey's fault.

But when a young black man is profiled as "looking like he may be up to no good." The young man has the right and the responsibility of beating the shit out of the person doing the profiling. After all , everything is the fault of the profile -er.

Skipped a few steps on the escalation of force but, ok.

I notice Pete never talks about himself. He talks about others and what THEY believe. Pete has no reasons behind his actions other than other people do it too. And he wanted to be unfair too.

Personal responsibility and all that

See Pete talks about everyone ELSE not being fair. Then once no one is looking in another thread he admits that his entire reasoning for his mean attacks on a dead guy and his parents is all for fun.

Traybaggers?

Cant we have actual discussions on important matters without finding ways to insult & mock one another?

That's half the fun....

Besides that, most of these moonbats disregard anything that challenges their programming. It's like arguing with a fish tank.

Skipped a few steps on the escalation of force but, ok.

That was a somewhat attempt on my part at being sarcastic; however, those that keep insisting on zimmerman's guild appear to believe that martin was right to zimmerman .

I notice Pete never talks about himself. He talks about others and what THEY believe. Pete has no reasons behind his actions other than other people do it too. And he wanted to be unfair too.

Personal responsibility and all that

Unlike leftist bed wetters, I'm not self absorbed.

I don't feel the need to make my views the central issue. The reason behind my actions are simple, see Saul Alinsky Rule #5;

a bed wetting facsist malcontent said:
5.“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

Sucks when people use your tactics agains you huh pinko?

We have something called the Congressional Black Caucus and at the same time wonder why racism exists. Dumb as rocks I tell ya.

What about the Jewish Republican Coalition? Or the Republican National Hispanic Association?

I bet all of those are just fine. Or will you be completely honest and admit that only the Jewish Coalition is fine and never mention the creation of these groups by republicans?

Forum List

Back