Tracy Martin to speak on capitol hill today

I notice Pete never talks about himself. He talks about others and what THEY believe. Pete has no reasons behind his actions other than other people do it too. And he wanted to be unfair too.

Personal responsibility and all that

Unlike leftist bed wetters, I'm not self absorbed.

I don't feel the need to make my views the central issue. The reason behind my actions are simple, see Saul Alinsky Rule #5;

a bed wetting facsist malcontent said:
5.“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

Sucks when people use your tactics agains you huh pinko?

Saul Alinsky also caught the attention of Michigan Gov. George Romney (R) -- the father of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. "I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," said Romney to "white friends," according to a biography of him by T. George Harris. "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." :eek:

Dick Armey, former House majority leader-turned-chairman of tea party group FreedomWorks, hands out copies of Rules for Radicals to activists. :eek: The organization said it has very closely studied "what the left has done." :doubt:

Conservative activist and prankster James O'Keefe has also said that he was inspired by Rules For Radicals. :eek:

once again. I bring facts you bring nothing. Dick Armey of tea party fame gets caught handing out Alinsky and whats the reason? How does he take personal responsibility? He uses the same "The left does it and I hate it sooooo we had to do it".

Amazing how your talking points and his match word for word.

Think for yourself

See Pete talks about everyone ELSE not being fair. Then once no one is looking in another thread he admits that his entire reasoning for his mean attacks on a dead guy and his parents is all for fun.

Traybaggers?

Cant we have actual discussions on important matters without finding ways to insult & mock one another?

That's half the fun....

Besides that, most of these moonbats disregard anything that challenges their programming. It's like arguing with a fish tank.

Pete got exposed now he's trying to back peddle faster than a Corner Back

If Tracy Martin is going to go this route, then Tracy Martin is going to take some heat and fire.

Tracy Martin had a cat tattoo on his neck changed into praying hands.

Tracy Martin and Crump publicly denounced the NBP's 10k hit and said they did not support that behavior. Then were immediately photo'ed WITH members of the NBP's at rallies last year.

Crump's occupation is exploiting an opportunity. And exploited this is.

Tracy Martin speaking at a Congressional Caucus... I guess the agenda hand has been raised.

I notice Pete never talks about himself. He talks about others and what THEY believe. Pete has no reasons behind his actions other than other people do it too. And he wanted to be unfair too.

Personal responsibility and all that

I don't feel the need to make my views the central issue. The reason behind my actions are simple, see Saul Alinsky Rule #5;

Saul Alinsky also caught the attention of Michigan Gov. George Romney (R) -- the father of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. "I think you ought to listen to Alinsky," said Romney to "white friends," according to a biography of him by T. George Harris. "It seems to me that we are always talking to the same people. Maybe the time has come to hear new voices." :eek:

Dick Armey, former House majority leader-turned-chairman of tea party group FreedomWorks, hands out copies of Rules for Radicals to activists. :eek: The organization said it has very closely studied "what the left has done." :doubt:

Conservative activist and prankster James O'Keefe has also said that he was inspired by Rules For Radicals. :eek:

once again. I bring facts you bring nothing. Dick Armey of tea party fame gets caught handing out Alinsky and whats the reason? How does he take personal responsibility? He uses the same "The left does it and I hate it sooooo we had to do it".

Think for yourself

I've been ridiculing you assholes since before there was a tea party. I found out about Alinsky when I was an ignorant leftist teenager demonstrating and protesting for legalized pot, and continued to use the tactic after I got my head out of my ass and rejected the brainwashing inflicted upon me by my bed wetter teachers and "friends".

It was a surprise how venomous some of my "friends" became when I started questioning the dogmatic bullshit. The few friends I kept, coupled with the new ones were actually open minded and had a greater variation of beliefs.

Think for myself huh? You moonbats are the most closed minded gaggle fuck of putz's on earth. You regurgitate media matters propaganda word for word, just like all the puppets on MSLSD, Al-CNN, CBS,ABS and PBS. There are no independent thinkers in your cult of karl marx. How many liberals do you know that support the 2A? Any of them Pro-Life? Any of them even question Global Warming? Any of them hold Clinton in contempt for how he treats women? Are there any "maverick" democrook politicians? Any of them "reach across the aisle" and give up consessions to republicrats? No, there is no "moderation" or independence tolerated in liberal circles.

And there's not a single independent synapse in whatever constitutes your "mind". You're a drone, a sock puppet and a useful idiot, just like lenin referred to "people" like you.

A guy associated with gangtas, made some money off his sons death, started up a business off it, has Al Jesse and Holder behind him, was a crappy dad and let his son get suspended three times, get some gangsta of his own going at 17, was supposed to be "fixing it" on suspension vacation since his mom didnt raise him out, but was gone or something all night, then has a big cover with Crump the exploiter to fabricate a race crime to get the FBI media and POTUS involved prior to any facts.

After race crime was unfounded by FBI and person involved for the catalyst movement and agenda wasn't actually a race crime after all still has every person that relies on race for their income on board and keeps the momentum of nothing founded going on the back of this.

Money
Agenda
Now congress

Lmao at how fucked this is if it didn't go against every single grain of fucked up this event could get and keeps on going.

Idiots keep buying what they're selling. That's what keeps them in limos.

Im all for them trying to making sure boys mature to men, but what does he have to offer the Caucus on the subject?

Man, If Mr Martin would've put this much effort into Trayvon when he was alive he might still be alive today.

It's too bad he didn't.

It's also too bad millions of other "parents" don't put any effort into their duty as human fucking beings and guide their offspring down a legitimate path.

It's mind boggling though, how bed wetters over look the 1000's of kids just like TM, who are savagely murdered by other kids just like TM.

There is a disease eating away at the soul of our culture, and that disease is liberalism.

None of us know Martin's mom. We don't know wether she is a good person or was a good mom. We do know her son has died a tragic death, and I think it's distasteful to bad mouth her for bringing attention to her son's death. And I thought the jury made the right decision.

None of us know Martin's mom. We don't know wether she is a good person or was a good mom. We do know her son has died a tragic death, and I think it's distasteful to bad mouth her for bringing attention to her son's death. And I thought the jury made the right decision.

What does Martin's mom have to do with his father going before a Congressional caucus?

What does Martin's mom have to do with his father going before a Congressional caucus?

LoL My mistake, I thought Tracy was his mom. Anyway, I don't think it's right to take shots at him either. He's just doing what he thinks is right in the name of his dead son. If anything, blame the black caucus.

Yes we do know about his family life. It fell apart in 2010 when his dad broke up with his girlfriend that raised him for years and the suspensions, pot, et al from the released discovery records happened.

As I said it's a tragic story, but an unfortunately common one.

Last edited:

Think for yourself

I've been ridiculing you assholes since before there was a tea party. I found out about Alinsky when I was an ignorant leftist teenager demonstrating and protesting for legalized pot, and continued to use the tactic after I got my head out of my ass and rejected the brainwashing inflicted upon me by my bed wetter teachers and "friends".

It was a surprise how venomous some of my "friends" became when I started questioning the dogmatic bullshit. The few friends I kept, coupled with the new ones were actually open minded and had a greater variation of beliefs.

Sure! I was a republican and then changed to Democrat and all my friends hated me too!

Think for myself huh? You moonbats are the most closed minded gaggle fuck of putz's on earth. You regurgitate media matters propaganda word for word, just like all the puppets on MSLSD, Al-CNN, CBS,ABS and PBS. There are no independent thinkers in your cult of karl marx. How many liberals do you know that support the 2A? Any of them Pro-Life? Any of them even question Global Warming? Any of them hold Clinton in contempt for how he treats women? Are there any "maverick" democrook politicians? Any of them "reach across the aisle" and give up consessions to republicrats? No, there is no "moderation" or independence tolerated in liberal circles.

And there's not a single independent synapse in whatever constitutes your "mind". You're a drone, a sock puppet and a useful idiot, just like lenin referred to "people" like you.
[/QUOTE]

After all that spew. You and Dick Armey's talking points and reasoning STILL match word for word. No matter how long you type it does. Think for yourself and stop being a puppet.
Media - Check
Marx - Check
Global Warming - Check (Bonus if you mention Al Gore)

Stop running to other threads to "be yourself". I've already shown you to be exactly what I said you were in the beginning. A Troll who's only reason for kicking the dead body of Trayvon Martin is "only half the fun"

Think for yourself

Sure! I was a republican and then changed to Democrat and all my friends hated me too!

After all that spew. You and Dick Armey's talking points and reasoning STILL match word for word. No matter how long you type it does. Think for yourself and stop being a puppet.
Media - Check
Marx - Check

Stop running to other threads to "be yourself". I've already shown you to be exactly what I said you were in the beginning. A Troll who's only reason for kicking the dead body of Trayvon Martin is "only half the fun"[/QUOTE]

"People" like you don't have any friends. You're so far up your own ass who would want to be your friend?

Man, If Mr Martin would've put this much effort into Trayvon when he was alive he might still be alive today.

no kidding...nothing like making money and an ass of yourself from your child's death

Media - Check
Marx - Check

Stop running to other threads to "be yourself". I've already shown you to be exactly what I said you were in the beginning. A Troll who's only reason for kicking the dead body of Trayvon Martin is "only half the fun"

"People" like you don't have any friends. You're so far up your own ass who would want to be your friend?[/QUOTE]

LOL!! Is that all you're left with? You have no friends? :rofl:

Forum List

Back