Tracy Martin to speak on capitol hill today

You're right...he deserved it. :doubt: And so does his Parents

Parents: He was such a good kid, I don't understand where he went wrong!
Any Reasonable Person: How about when he decided to smash someone's face in?

That's where he went wrong? Um ok?

So what about kicking the dead body? or attacking the parents? I guess they deserve that too or is that just for fun?

The one thing they're son didn't deserve is politics pressuring the legal system to ignore evidence to bring a trial that could have never been proven with the facts at hand. Indeed, justice for Trayvon will certainly be denied if any additional evidence comes forward only to the realization that the U.S. Constitution forbids being tried twice for the same crime. Now that they have gone to trial and now that the verdict is in the one thing that the evidence does show is that while Trayvon may or may not have been murdered, he was defiantly a thug who liked to fight, do drugs, and steal from others. Who do I blame for that? The parents who are now capitalizing on their parental incompetence. Who knew that being a bad parent was so lucrative and popular in the black community? Who knew that people would not only ignore such parental malfeasance but defend it?

Last edited:

So what about kicking the dead body? or attacking the parents? I guess they deserve that too or is that just for fun?

The one thing they're son didn't deserve is politics pressuring the legal system to ignore evidence to bring a trial that could have never been proven with the facts at hand. Indeed, justice for Trayvon will certainly be denied if any additional evidence comes forward only to the realization that the U.S. Constitution forbids being tried twice for the same crime. Now that they have gone to trial and now that the verdict is in the one thing that the evidence does show is that while Trayvon may or may not have been murdered, he was defiantly a thug who liked to fight, do drugs, and steal from others. Who do I blame for that? The parents who are now capitalizing on their parental incompetence. Who knew that being a bad parent was so lucrative and popular in the black community?

You're not making sense. Someone gets into a fight you proclaim (in order to make your position seem more valid) that he LIKED to fight.

Thug?! Well, he is black, and wore his pants sagging sooo...auto thug label

He stole some stuff...I believe that's true but has nothing to do with getting shot.

And your last comment is untouchable. You know shit about what popular in the black community.

The one thing they're son didn't deserve is politics pressuring the legal system to ignore evidence to bring a trial that could have never been proven with the facts at hand. Indeed, justice for Trayvon will certainly be denied if any additional evidence comes forward only to the realization that the U.S. Constitution forbids being tried twice for the same crime. Now that they have gone to trial and now that the verdict is in the one thing that the evidence does show is that while Trayvon may or may not have been murdered, he was defiantly a thug who liked to fight, do drugs, and steal from others. Who do I blame for that? The parents who are now capitalizing on their parental incompetence. Who knew that being a bad parent was so lucrative and popular in the black community?

You're not making sense. Someone gets into a fight you proclaim (in order to make your position seem more valid) that he LIKED to fight.

He stole some stuff...I believe that's true but has nothing to do with getting shot.

And your last comment is untouchable. You know shit about what popular in the black community.

Trayvon's cell phone video and facebook postings are enough to let us know that he liked to fight. http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/breaking-jury-will-not-get-to-see-trayvon-fighting-texts/

Oh, he was just dressing like a thug? Was it Halloween?

No one knows anything about exactly why he was shot but the defendant, and legally we must give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, the evidence collaborated with his story.

I was raised in a black community and went to a majority black school (99%). What's your excuse?

Last edited:

Trayvon's cell phone video and facebook postings are enough to let us know that he liked to fight. Breaking ? Jury will not get to see Trayvon fighting texts

No one knows anything about exactly why he was shot but the defendant, and legally we must give him the benefit of the doubt. Of course, the evidence collaborated with his story.

I was raised in a black community and went to a majority black school (99%). What's your excuse?

there is no excuse for him...he's a whining boring know it all that gets old after a couple whiney post...

This is awesome. For some reason people find it necessary to attack the dead guy (Trayvon), his mother, his dad etc. Because....just because.

Are you implying that Trayvon's drug use, violent behavior, involvement in thug culture, theft, and school suspensions have something to do with his parents inability to raise their son properly? Preposterous!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ]Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube[/ame]

See? None of that is proven but why not make it up. The guy cant defend himself.

Now time to attack his mom and dad because that what people do when their child is killed. :doubt:

Ironic that you morons want proof of Trayvon's guilt, but don't care about proof of Zimmerman's guilt.

Are you implying that Trayvon's drug use, violent behavior, involvement in thug culture, theft, and school suspensions have something to do with his parents inability to raise their son properly? Preposterous!

Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube

See? None of that is proven but why not make it up. The guy cant defend himself.

Now time to attack his mom and dad because that what people do when their child is killed. :doubt:

Ironic that you morons want proof of Trayvon's guilt, but don't care about proof of Zimmerman's guilt.

I only care about what I can prove. And with the evidence presented I can't prove Zimmerman's "guilt" without suspending the benefit of the doubt and assigning guilt via assumption. Can you?

Last edited:

You toss in that he was black to try to discredit others only shows your true colors.

Let me help you, being black does not make someone a thug. Pointing out he was black only show you're trying way too hard to hide your racist bias.

This is awesome. For some reason people find it necessary to attack the dead guy (Trayvon), his mother, his dad etc. Because....just because.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ]Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube[/ame]

The problem I have here is that the evidence indicates that the kid was a thug or at least a wanna be thug. Everyone has their own idea as to what actually happened that night but nobody knows for certain. The idea that Trayvon Martin jumped Zimmerman as he was walking back to his car is a very real and likely possibility. Even if Zimmerman approached Martin and asked him what he was doing, there is nothing to lead us into believing that Zimmerman initiated a physical confrontation. Why would he do that? The full conversation of Zimmerman and the dispatcher also shows us that while Zimmerman may have been a bit overzealous in wanting to find out what Martin was up to, he did not show signs of being out of control. On the opposite side, we have testimony that Martin thought Zimmerman was a creepy ass "Cracker". While that does not necessarily mean Martin was the aggressor, it puts the reality of the situation into a context where it becomes more likely that he was. If Martin was scared of Zimmerman, he would have run home. There is no way Zimmerman would have been able to keep up with him.

But in the end we don't know what happened; we can only make our own assumptions. What we do know is that Trayvon Martin was not this innocent little child that was portrayed through the media. Was he an all out thug or a teenager who just had made some bad decisions? I don't know; nobody does for certain, but the fact is his parents are ignoring the fact that he did have some problems and that he may well have been the instigator and the cause of his own death. So now, they turn it into a racial thing about profiling and that we should never profile black people or anyone. Sorry, but we do profile people, and usually it makes sense to do so. The funny thing is that Zimmerman didn't really profile Martin because he was black. He profiled him because he was dressed like a hoodlum up to no good, and he looked like he might be on drugs.

The bottom line is that if Zimmerman asked him what he was doing, all Martin had to do was say that he was walking home from the store. He could have even showed Zimmerman where he was going. Zimmerman might have ended up befriending the kid in the end. In order to believe that Zimmerman was completely in the wrong, you have to believe that Zimmerman went up to Martin and began physically assaulting him for no reason, and then that Martin turned the tables on Zimmerman. Knowing what we know about Zimmerman and what we know about Martin makes this scenario highly unlikely. And knowing that Martin's knuckles had blood on them and were bruised from hitting Zimmerman, it gives even more reason for us to believe that Martin was the aggressor from the beginning.

Trayvon's parents are hurting, but unfortunately they are blaming the wrong person and people for their son's death, and in the long run, they are completely ignoring the real problems that face young black males and what parents can do to keep things like this from happening. Unfortunately doing so would mean accepting at least some of the blame themselves, and this is where we run into all kinds of problems, because very few blacks with troubled kids want to accept any of the blame. It's just so much easier to say it's whitey's fault.

You toss in that he was black to try to discredit others only shows your true colors.

Let me help you, being black does not make someone a thug. Pointing out he was black only show you're trying way too hard to hide your racist bias.

No evidence of being a thug here
Gucci-suit.jpg

Plenty of evidence here

images
images
WIGGER-THUG-LIFE.jpg

Last edited:

He was such a good boy, I can't understand how this happened.

That was what the father of the 18 year old man who carjacked me said. He did what a lot of people do, he ignored his son's entire juvenile criminal history. Just like the Trayvon people ignore his history. Of course Trayvon was just the kind of thug who would beat up on anyone he thought he could. He's gotten away with everything before. He got away with smoking pot, possessing burglary tools and stolen jewelry, he got away with school vandalism. Trayvon was trained to be a thug by every aspect of his life.

Becoming a media whore.

Perhaps if she had spent as much attention to Trayvon when he was alive as she is now that he's dead, he wouldn't be dead.

Well "she" is a he.

Tracy is the dad - not the mom.

I'm guessing we can expect just as much "insight" from all your posts?

So I made a mistake as to between the father that wasn't there until his mother kicked him out of her house.

Big deal.

It still applies. If HE had spent the time with Trayvon when he was alive as he is now that he dead, the kid may still be alive today.

That was what the father of the 18 year old man who carjacked me said. He did what a lot of people do, he ignored his son's entire juvenile criminal history. Just like the Trayvon people ignore his history. Of course Trayvon was just the kind of thug who would beat up on anyone he thought he could. He's gotten away with everything before. He got away with smoking pot, possessing burglary tools and stolen jewelry, he got away with school vandalism. Trayvon was trained to be a thug by every aspect of his life.

That's what they all say. If Trayvon was charged with his crimes he would have never been shot. That fact we all know. See what Political Correctness gets us? If Martin was a victim of anything it was liberal ideology in both life and death.

That's what they all say. If Trayvon was charged with his crimes he would have never been shot. That fact we all know. See what Political Correctness gets us? If Martin was a victim of anything it was liberal ideology in both life and death.

All of us are now becoming victims of lieftist ideology and their jack boot PC thugs in the media.

Only half of the country is to stupid to understand it.

Becoming a media whore.

Perhaps if she had spent as much attention to Trayvon when he was alive as she is now that he's dead, he wouldn't be dead.

Well "she" is a he.

So I made a mistake as to between the father that wasn't there until his mother kicked him out of her house.

Big deal.

It still applies. If HE had spent the time with Trayvon when he was alive as he is now that he dead, the kid may still be alive today.

Whah....? I haven't heard this side of the story. Trayvon's mother kicked him out?

Well "she" is a he.

Big deal.

Whah....? I haven't heard this side of the story. Trayvon's mother kicked him out?

Yep, she sent him to stay with his father.

Trayvon's cell phone video and facebook postings are enough to let us know that he liked to fight. Breaking ? Jury will not get to see Trayvon fighting texts

Wait, so a guy said he can punch hard? HOLY CRAP that never happens! You're right :doubt:

Like I said, you're basing dressing as who someone is. Book by its cover...ever heard?

That's all I'm saying, no one knows and there is no reason to kick a dead body or the parents of that victim either. Unless its just all good fun

If you really was raised in the black community you wouldn't automatically judge someone on the way they dress. Someone isn't a criminal because they dress that way...you aren't a ninja if you wear the outfit...and a girl isn't loose because she dresses that way.

For some reason tho...judging a book by it cover isn't acceptable unless were talking about this case :doubt:

Big deal.

That's why he was in Sanford... And why the civil trial is going to happen in Orlando where She lives.

Wait, so a guy said he can punch hard? HOLY CRAP that never happens! You're right :doubt:

Like I said, you're basing dressing as who someone is. Book by its cover...ever heard?

That's all I'm saying, no one knows and there is no reason to kick a dead body or the parents of that victim either. Unless its just all good fun

If you really was raised in the black community you wouldn't automatically judge someone on the way they dress. Someone isn't a criminal because they dress that way...you aren't a ninja if you wear the outfit...and a girl isn't loose because she dresses that way.

For some reason tho...judging a book by it cover isn't acceptable unless were talking about this case :doubt:

I'm not going to respond. I'm just going to enjoy reading your responses. They speak enough for me.

I'm not going to respond. I'm just going to enjoy reading your responses. They speak enough for me.

I will respond.

CC, you bed wetters judge people unfairly all the time. Your uncontrollable knee jerk reaction is to call opponents of your moonbat messiah racists. Walmart shoppers are rubes, NASCAR fans are rednecks and all rednecks are in breeders. Tea Bagger this, and bible thumper that...

So take your righteous indignation and shove it.

Regarding the dead thug, it wasn't just how he dressed. It has everything to do with his documented behaviors all the way until Zimmerman was forced to shoot him.

TM was a thug, and his so-called parents were negligent in his upbringing, period. Get over it.

If GZ hadn't been in contact with him at all, it's just as likely TM would have been killed by now by another thug if not a home owner during a future failed burglary. He was following a path that leads to 1000's of deaths every year or prison. Would you feel any better if a black teenager was in prison for killing him? How about if GZ was unarmed and beaten to death?

Could he have been reformed? Certainly, but there's no indication there was anyone trying to lead him down a different road.

Big deal.

I see ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXtrwkdSkow]Don't Be a Menace (1/12) Movie CLIP - Ashtray's Father (1996) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back