Trafficking in conspiracy theories.

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Fareed Zakaria’s special last night on how the President is trafficking in dangerous conspiracy theories and the psychology of those attracted to the nonsense was well put together. Many of you right wing nuts ought to invest 6 minutes and get a grip.

“because the conspiracy theories circulating are dangerous and the President of the UnitedStates is trafficking in them”.

People, and groups have been known to; and continue to... “conspire”. It’s an irrefutable fact. That’s why we have a word for it...

Right wingers are drawn to conspiracy theories like flies to a pile of scat. Just look at the recent assassination attempt on the federal judge. Without the slightest evidence they almost all unanimously pointed to the Clintons.

Roger Ailes knew what draws his base in as does OAN. It is conspiracy theories and Fear. It is why Trump can guide his supporters like dogs on a leash. He gives them what they want. He gives them what most scares them. Conspiracy theories and fear.

Last edited:
Fareed Zakaria’s special last night on how the President is trafficking in dangerous conspiracy theories and the psychology of those attracted to the nonsense was well put together. Many of you right wing nuts ought to invest 6 minutes and get a grip.

“because the conspiracy theories circulating are dangerous and the President of the UnitedStates is trafficking in them”.

Sure thing, CNN comes out with a full propaganda piece to support Democratic Party. Do you even fucking know what real journalism is?

Right wingers are drawn to conspiracy theories like flies to a pile of scat. Just look at the recent assassination attempt on the federal judge. Without the slightest evidence they almost all unanimously pointed to the Clintons.

Roger Ailes knew what draws his base in as does OAN. It is conspiracy theories and Fear. It is why Trump can guide his supporters like dogs on a leash. He gives them what they want. He gives them what most scares them. Conspiracy theories and fear.
You mean like that leftist "pile of scat" called Russian-Trump collusion?

Sure thing, CNN comes out with a full propaganda piece to support Democratic Party. Do you even fucking know what real journalism is?

It’s a simple report which quotes the president and shows what the people he meets with are pushing. It interviews staunch Trump supporters who belong to QAnon and sizes up their beliefs and the numbers of their followers. It’s a report on real events, groups, and their views. It’s hard to believe but they are there.

CNN isn't trafficking in conspiracy theories. They just pointed out that the right wing does. And it's scary that a lot of Republican politicians subscribe to these theories too. When you have the occupant of the White House parroting these lies, it's easy to see why the lemmings open their mouths and swallow it whole.

The greatest conspiracy is the one that was rarely spoken about for the last 30 years. The decimation of the West and her values by the Communist Government of China.

One need only look at how weak Western leaders have been in the face of this threat to see how ingrained this dangerous lack of curiousity has become.

He doesn't.

He doesn't.

Keep digging.

He doesn't.

Keep digging.

Look dude, you are a fucking joke.
I don't care how much education that you may claim to have.
You ability to form rational thoughts that aren't fed to you by the Democratic media is either gone, broken or never existed.

He doesn't.

Keep digging.

You ability to form rational thoughts that aren't fed to you by the Democratic media is either gone, broken or never existed.

Trump parrots conspiracy theories all the time. What rock do you live under? Must be pretty soundproof.

I see stuff on Facebook that is just fucking mind-blowing. And worse, the Trumpsters (a) believe it completely, and (b) get EXTREMELY agitated about it.

I've tried a couple of times to point out that the stories are clearly fantasy, and why, but then the "commie" stuff starts. And they're extremely agitated again.

I've never seen anything like this.

He doesn't.

Keep digging.

Trump parrots conspiracy theories all the time. What rock do you live under? Must be pretty soundproof.

See response to your fellow idiot CG.

Why would I waste six perfectly good minutes on someone who endorsed Barack Obama, save for entertainment purposes?

Because in the end, you have nothing substantive to say on Obama. Just rinse and repeat the same baloney that's been coming from the right since the day after he was elected and Republicans vowed to make him a one term President.
I didn't need to watch the piece last night because I can see that Trump spouts conspiracy theories on a regular basis. But I did. It was fascinating.

Why would I waste six perfectly good minutes on someone who endorsed Barack Obama, save for entertainment purposes?

Because in the end, you have nothing substantive to say on Obama.

Indeed, there is nothing substantive one can say about Obama. There was never a more intense failure in the Oval Office, and most of his nonsense has since been erased.

CNN isn't trafficking in conspiracy theories. They just pointed out that the right wing does. And it's scary that a lot of Republican politicians subscribe to these theories too. When you have the occupant of the White House parroting these lies, it's easy to see why the lemmings open their mouths and swallow it whole.

What lies would those be? That child trafficking is a multi-billion dollar a year business? That there indeed a "deep state" that works on behalf of the shadow government that is actually a corporate entity and has remained in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since March of 1933?

Debate me, dipshit........allow me to expose you for the lightweight you most certainly are. Stupid commie fucks like yourself believe that the only conspiracies that exist are the ones keep the commie faction out of their rightful place in power.

Because in the end, you have nothing substantive to say on Obama.

Indeed, there is nothing substantive one can say about Obama. There was never a more intense failure in the Oval Office, and most of his nonsense has since been erased.
Barrypuppet still did plenty of damage and I have to admit you were right when you said Barrypuppet was America's worst nightmare back in 2008. This creepy CIA plant was without a doubt even more corrupt than Wilson, FDR and Nixon combined.

What lies would those be? That child trafficking is a multi-billion dollar a year business? That there indeed a "deep state" that works on behalf of the shadow government that is actually a corporate entity and has remained in a perpetual state of bankruptcy since March of 1933?

Debate me, dipshit........allow me to expose you for the lightweight you most certainly are. Stupid commie fucks like yourself believe that the only conspiracies that exist are the ones keep the commie faction out of their rightful place in power.

If you have anything cogent to say, feel free to bring it up. If you're gonna start with Pizzagate and the Deep State, get lost.

Forum List

Back