Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

You don't even have a clue, do you? Don't let me stop you from being blissfully ignorant.
Worst POTUS in US History.

The future will tell a very poor story for trump.
Worthless POS.

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?
Probably a couple hours like in Ohio.

damn, I need more coffee.

supposed to be 1700 not 7000.

Just not my day!

Either way, the point stands. The DOT does not respond to every single accident in the nation
Personally, I would hire day labor to deal with the Sheetrock. When plant manager for a freezer storage/distribution warehouse and needed two Reefer railcars loaded on a siding a half block from the plant, that's exactly what I did, as I didn't want to tie up my full time people. Some things just aren't that complicated, so I only tied up one salary guy and lift driver.

damn, I need more coffee.

supposed to be 1700 not 7000.

Just not my day!

Either way, the point stands. The DOT does not respond to every single accident in the nation
The point that stands is you dont pay attention and blather bullshit as fast as it comes off your finger
Blame it on coffee-how manly.

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

Multiple authorities including Hazmat Crews responded to the train derailment which carried sheet rock and propane. One of the tankers is carrying over 30,000 gallons of propane fuel."

How long will it take Biden and Bootyitch to respond for these folks? Before or After Trump helps out?
Trump lives in Florida so it must be his fault.

Pretty sure the NTSB and other agencies were there before Rhonda was even aware.
But if you're asking about FEMA aid then Rhonda will need to go begging.
Begging the feds for money.
To save Florida from Florida
Lovin it.

Personally, I would hire day labor to deal with the Sheetrock. When plant manager for a freezer storage/distribution warehouse and needed two Reefer railcars loaded on a siding a half block from the plant, that's exactly what I did, as I didn't want to tie up my full time people. Some things just aren't that complicated, so I only tied up one salary guy and lift driver.
When I win the Lotto, the house you see built will look like a Spanish Hacienda but will have foot thick iron reinforced concrete instead of mud walls. If you see something that looks like a gun turret, it will in fact be, a gun turret. "Poodie I told you! no Oerlikon 20 mike mike at the kitties! Ok, just this once..."

Train derailments?

The only answer is far more regulations.

Is that what you are pushing for?
I didn't say more laws are what is needed. You advocate 0 laws or that the government has 0 responsibility to hold corporations accountable

I didn't say more laws are what is needed. You advocate 0 laws or that the government has 0 responsibility to hold corporations accountable

What else can the Fed Govt do but pass more laws and regulations to decrease the number of train derailments?

They already hold corporations accountable, but each and every accident does not need a personal visit from the Dept of Trans for that to happen.

What else can the Fed Govt do but pass more laws and regulations to decrease the number of train derailments?

They already hold corporations accountable, but each and every accident does not need a personal visit from the Dept of Trans for that to happen.
When dangerous chemicals and hazardous materials are spilled and threaten to injure the populace yes indeed he should be there doing everything he can to make it right and help people heal

Your advice, fuck em let em figure it out on their own

When I win the Lotto, the house you see built will look like a Spanish Hacienda but will have foot thick iron reinforced concrete instead of mud walls. If you see something that looks like a gun turret, it will in fact be, a gun turret. "Poodie I told you! no Oerlikon 20 mike mike at the kitties! Ok, just this once..."
Doesn't have to have the steel except as support, with the state of concrete and foam construction available today. I worked a couple of two story mansions (hard and expensive due to the wall thickness, kind of like slave brick remodels except you don't have to personally measure each opening) as a millwork sales guy. These things are not only beautiful, but bomb shelter strong and very energy efficient.

Bullshit and I hope it happens to you next lets see you live with incompetence like this
“The administration has been in close touch with local officials to ensure that they have what they need and that their needs are being met,” Jean-Pierre said.

According to Jean-Pierre, EPA officials had been on the ground in East Palestine since Feb. 4, leading air quality testing and supporting the Ohio EPA with surface and ground water testing."

How are the dems going to get blm to make this infrastructure worse? Distribute rail clamps to them?

When dangerous chemicals and hazardous materials are spilled and threaten to injure the populace yes indeed he should be there doing everything he can to make it right and help people heal

Your advice, fuck em let em figure it out on their own

Not one drop spilled. Yet you still want your all mighty Fed Govt to swoop in and save the day.

You big government loving fools are just too much

Forum List

Back