Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

Doesn't have to have the steel except as support, with the state of concrete and foam construction available today. I worked a couple of two story mansions (hard and expensive due to the wall thickness, kind of like slave brick remodels except you don't have to personally measure each opening) as a millwork sales guy. These things are not only beautiful, but bomb shelter strong and very energy efficient.
Thats what I want! The wife is unconvinced.

“The administration has been in close touch with local officials to ensure that they have what they need and that their needs are being met,” Jean-Pierre said.

According to Jean-Pierre, EPA officials had been on the ground in East Palestine since Feb. 4, leading air quality testing and supporting the Ohio EPA with surface and ground water testing."

And the EPA just said they've stopped cleaning up, that the water and air was safe. And again my comment said Biden & Bootyich neither of them are EPA.

And the EPA just said they've stopped cleaning up, that the water and air was safe. And again my comment said Biden & Bootyich neither of them are EPA.
Who cares? Did that hurt your feelings?

How many train wrecks in the last 20 years resulted in a presidential and sec of state visit?

How many train wrecks in the last 20 years resulted in a presidential and sec of state visit?
Not many if any
However, they do seem to be happening more frequently so maybe another angle of approach is necessary

You keep trying to sell that story.
I recognize POS tump for what he truly is:

A lying POS Con Man.
He controls and owns YOU.

Actually he controls and owns you. I'm not the one obsessed with him, you are.

Trump occupies the space between your ears, rent free. :laughing0301:

American citizens paying for mistakes of your president and his admin should incense any decent American. Decent being something you're not

American citizens paying for mistakes of your president and his admin should incense any decent American. Decent being something you're not

This train wreck was the result of mistakes by the president and his admin?

1673751952620267.jpg

Unfortunately the poster won't reiterate his position on this matter and correctly hopes nobody will take the time to glean his accusation through 4 pages of threads.

"The Florida Department of Transportation is investigating after at least five railcars and two propane tankers derailed near the Sarasota County-Manatee County line in Florida on Tuesday.

That Trump strikes again. He's not only caused another train wreck there but even another one in Spain!

That dangerous madman Trump is wrecking trains now all over the world! :smoke:

Probably suddenly being told about them more because they are happening more. You inability to grasp or consider Any fact reality is unsurpassed.

Can you provide any actual data they are happening more?

You know, facts need to have some sort of support, your feelings do not really count

Forum List

Back