Train Wreck Beck

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
I thought this guy disappeared?

Glenn Beck Continues to Push Boston Bombing Conspiracy Theory About Saudi National (VIDEO)

552944_567957933226911_1520560113_n.jpg

The story has not been on his web page for at least two days so no he is not still pushing it.

Maybe he is paying back the liberal left who still make the claim that OBL's family was allowed to fly out on 9/11. Been totally debunked but you still see it raised by the liberal left.

In the midst of the first terrorist bombing in over a decade the left is afraid of ....Glenn Beck? You really gotta laugh.

The Saudi person Beck is focusing on was hospitalized for injuries sustained in the bombing, and was questioned as a witness only, never as a suspect. The contention that he’s in the process of being deported is false.

The DHS discredited the story yesterday afternoon, but hours later and still undaunted, Beck continued to disseminate the conspiracy theory on his television program.

Uh, huh – hard to say any of this is surprising.

Today conservatives won’t even attempt to manifest a façade of truthfulness.

The Saudi person Beck is focusing on was hospitalized for injuries sustained in the bombing, and was questioned as a witness only, never as a suspect. The contention that he’s in the process of being deported is false.

The DHS discredited the story yesterday afternoon, but hours later and still undaunted, Beck continued to disseminate the conspiracy theory on his television program.
Uh, huh – hard to say any of this is surprising.

Today conservatives won’t even attempt to manifest a façade of truthfulness.

Sad. And true.

One wonders what became of the party of IKE. Let us examine the path to full on nutballism, shall we?

Nixon? A paranoid nutcase. Balanced the budget. Probably a little too close to his mother.
Ford? A hapless screwball. Probably a little too close to any number of mothers.
Reagan? the first known nut-ball. Tripled the national debt in peacetime. With the help of religious fruitcakes and corporate malefactors convinved halfwit America spending borrowed money is economic genius.

And there it is. How a once respectable political party became what is likely the last peaceful refuge for angry white trash in denial of reality.

Last edited:
I love the ones who quote beck as a credible source. That is how Beck is hurting America. Just like fox.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t--31c1d72s]Leaked Video: Glenn Beck uses Vicks to Cry - YouTube[/ame]

The story has not been on his web page for at least two days so no he is not still pushing it.

Maybe he is paying back the liberal left who still make the claim that OBL's family was allowed to fly out on 9/11. Been totally debunked but you still see it raised by the liberal left.
he gave the government until monday to come clean ....he will not say anything until monday .i don't agree with everything the man says but he certainly seems pretty confident that he has something.

I just didn't know he existed anymore since FAUX canned his crazy ass. Then again, I don't have "appointment time" to listen to any of the media, much less hate media.

I thought this guy disappeared?

Glenn Beck Continues to Push Boston Bombing Conspiracy Theory About Saudi National (VIDEO)

prn1/552944_567957933226911_1520560113_n.jpg[/IMG]

It's TRUE.....it true I say

All you have to do is........CONNECT THE DOTS
It's all part of a worldwide Muslim Caliphate with OBAMA in the lead
He is now a REAL AMERICAN you know

By the way....pay no attention to plunging GOLD prices
That is an Obama conspiracy too!

The media and the government NEED a fear card to play. It's their main stock in trade.

Forum List

Back