Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

Yeah, the moment he's found guilty of Russian collusion I'm gonna be partitioned away from the rest of the World with nothing but my bon bons and pina coladas.

He is going to be found guilty of being a Russian asset, right?

I mean, it's been millions of dollars and multiple years.

You do remember that, right?

Right?
Try to keep up, chimp. But yeah you'll sit there and do nothing when it happens. What a great day for real patriots when it does.

Try to keep up, chimp. But yeah you'll sit there and do nothing when it happens. What a great day for real patriots when it does.

badass-neiltyson.gif

Are you messaging from a padded cell?

No, I was just asking cuz I can't imagine anyone willingly engaging in any type of sexual act with you under any circumstances.

But then I realized....there might be a perfectly plausible reason.

Oh I'm fine with President Trump, the bowling ball and all that.

It's the God part I dunno about.

Ok then. I changed the post to little "g" and little "h"

God knows I'm not referring to Him. He has just as much of a sense of humor that I have. :04:

No, I was just asking cuz I can't imagine anyone willingly engaging in any type of sexual act with you under any circumstances.

But then I realized....there might be a perfectly plausible reason.
Why are you thinking about me sexually?

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.

What a fucking scumbag. The people he thought he could trust turned out to be the fucking worst

So you’re a liar too

Did I lie about most all of the idiotic allegations against Trump being fabrications and lies? Nope.

Did I lie about adopting the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" Nope.

Did I lie about not giving a shit even if they're provable accusations? Nope

Did I lie about you zipperheads crying "Wolf!" far too many times? Nope

Did I lie about letting the wolves eat every one of you, that I don't care, and I won't shed a single tear for a single one of you?

Tell you what, bro: Set yourself on fire and see if I'll piss on you to put it out.

Did I lie about most all of the idiotic allegations against Trump being fabrications and lies? Nope.

Did I lie about adopting the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" Nope.

Did I lie about not giving a shit even if they're provable accusations? Nope

Did I lie about you zipperheads crying "Wolf!" far too many times? Nope

Did I lie about letting the wolves eat every one of you, that I don't care, and I won't shed a single tear for a single one of you?

Tell you what, bro: Set yourself on fire and see if I'll piss on you to put it out.

iu

Forum List

Back