Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

I wouldn't put it past Trump. Anyway it's a sworn statement by Kelly and we all know how vindictive Trump is. Personally I think there is a satanic infestation raging on inside his body
In MAGA World™, the sworn statement of an honorable, accomplished, decent man like Kelly is a treasonous lie, while the word of the most obvious con man this country has ever seen, a guy who claimed the 5th over 400 times, is taken as gospel.

We exist in parallel universes. A republic can't survive for long like this.

Last edited:
Liar liar pants on fire! :)

Not a single thread of evidence ever showed Obama connected to what Lois Lerner did.... No memos, no phone calls, no directives, no tweets, no orders, no discussions, no whistleblowers, no emails were ever found that connected President Obama.....

did you not know that....?
It’s probably all buried or covered up.

Liar liar pants on fire! :)

Not a single thread of evidence ever showed Obama connected to what Lois Lerner did.... No memos, no phone calls, no directives, no tweets, no orders, no discussions, no whistleblowers, no emails were ever found that connected President Obama.....

did you not know that....?
Lol. Funny how you think and R potus uses his power illegally, but a D potus never would.

Yet another example of the weirdness of the uniparty.

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.
So you infer that you have more recently adopted this "I don't care attitude"
Of course not. Because I knew they were all fake from the day he and Melania came down the escalator.
In response to "you never cared"...proving that you initial claim was a lie.

But that's no real news being the POS you are. Tell the folks again how you loved the "grab em by the pussy" remark

So you infer that you have more recently adopted this "I don't care attitude"

In response to "you never cared"...proving that you initial claim was a lie.

But that's no real news being the POS you are. Tell the folks again how you loved the "grab em by the pussy" remark

What are you, a fag? What kinda man doesn't like grabbing 'em by the pussy?

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.
I thought it was okay to use the irs to go after the opposing side. I mean Obama did it against conservatives.

Lol. Funny how you think and R potus uses his power illegally, but a D potus never would.

Yet another example of the weirdness of the uniparty.
Stop with the childish banter gipper.... where did I say a D NEVER WOULD? I didn't. You made that up!

This is a sickness of yours and many others here! Sad! :(

Kelly said the same thing about Trump and IRS audit requests on Comey and McCabe....

Hmmmm, there seems to be a pattern....

Stop with the childish banter gipper.... where did I say a D NEVER WOULD? I didn't. You made that up!

This is a sickness of yours and many others here! Sad! :(
Too funny. You still believe Trump and Russia colluded to steal the 2016 election even though it was throughly investigated and nothing found. Yet you simultaneously believe O is blameless for a proven illegal act by one of his cabal. Lol.

Forum List

Back