Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

No he isn't. Trump even smeared a woman he sexually assaulted. So - zip it

Which he went to jail for since it was totally proven and not just media manufactured myth about Orange Man #2,334.

(Give or take a few...)

I wouldn't put it past Trump. Anyway it's a sworn statement by Kelly and we all know how vindictive Trump is. Personally I think there is a satanic infestation raging on inside his body
And here’s what he said . It doesn’t look like much at all…….. President Trump questioned whether investigations by the Internal Revenue Service or other federal agencies should be undertaken into Mr. Strzok and/or Ms. Page,” Mr. Kelly said in the statement. “I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation. It appeared, however, that he wanted to see Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page investigated.

And here’s what he said . It doesn’t look like much at all…….. President Trump questioned whether investigations by the Internal Revenue Service or other federal agencies should be undertaken into Mr. Strzok and/or Ms. Page,” Mr. Kelly said in the statement. “I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation. It appeared, however, that he wanted to see Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page investigated.

Sick avatar.

A sworn statement that he asked a question, and then there is no evidence he acted on it once he was informed it was unlawful.

Oh - the horror!

Meanwhile we got the Manchurian candidate and his coked up dimwit son soliciting bribes from China for political favors and there's far more substantive/tangible evidence it's a thing. (Text messages, Emails, sworn statements, etc....)

But nothing to see there, right?

You are such an objective, sober-minded judge of these affairs.

You keep emotion and partisanship by the wayside, as you diligently examine the facts and make candid decisions based on all available evidence.

I applaud you good Sir.

They don't make 'em like you anymore.
You're going to lose it when Trump is found guilty.

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.

So fuckit. Just let the wolves eat them all, I don't care. I won't shed a single tear for a single one of them.
You never cared.

You're going to lose it when Trump is found guilty.

Yeah, the moment he's found guilty of Russian collusion I'm gonna be partitioned away from the rest of the World with nothing but my bon bons and pina coladas.

He is going to be found guilty of being a Russian asset, right?

I mean, it's been millions of dollars and multiple years.

You do remember that, right?

Right?

Well
They did work to throw an election and having failed that spent 4 years undermining a duly elected President.
Why would anyone investigate them?

No he isn't. Trump even smeared a woman he sexually assaulted. So - zip it

If god hadn't wanted us to grab them by the pussy, he wouldn't have put a perfect hole in them like a bowling ball.

Trump was just doing what god intended.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back