Tranny 10 year old fights to remove gender from birth cert

which actually means that he is straight :D

That's what I thought but a close friend corrected me and said no She's a lesbian.

:dunno:

If you are heterosexual male with a bromance or heterosexual female with a girl crush,

I think in trans language you are heterosexual and homoromantic:eusa_whistle:

If he underwent all hormonal and physical changes h might look like a female but mentally is still a male. well, and chromosomal, obviously.
not everybody undergoes the full treatment, though - some simply can not finish for medical reasons. then they are males mentally and physically. so, either way, it is heterosexual attraction, as it is in the mind, not in the boobs ;)

Don't get me all confused Vox :eusa_hand:

A ten year old is wanting their gender to be changed? This is a sick world. If people do not like the gender that they were born as, too bad. They were born as whatever they were born as for a reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's what I thought but a close friend corrected me and said no She's a lesbian.

:dunno:

If you are heterosexual male with a bromance or heterosexual female with a girl crush,

I think in trans language you are heterosexual and homoromantic:eusa_whistle:

If he underwent all hormonal and physical changes h might look like a female but mentally is still a male. well, and chromosomal, obviously.
not everybody undergoes the full treatment, though - some simply can not finish for medical reasons. then they are males mentally and physically. so, either way, it is heterosexual attraction, as it is in the mind, not in the boobs ;)

Don't get me all confused Vox :eusa_hand:

oh, I got all confused myself - I clearly prefer the standard distinction :D

A ten year old is wanting their gender to be changed? This is a sick world. If people do not like the gender that they were born as, too bad. They were born as whatever they were born as for a reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Too bad? So they should just get over it, and become depressed and commit suicide, which often happens when people have to deal with something like this?

Nature stuffs up sometimes. Your God stuffs up sometimes. This is one of those times.

Continues to amaze me that the rw nutters are so threatened by the private lives of others.
It becomes other parents business when that shemale wants to use the girls bathroom when it was born a boy...ain't happening NO WAY. Its just another example of the decay of western civilization...

Continues to amaze me that the rw nutters are so threatened by the private lives of others.
It becomes other parents business when that shemale wants to use the girls bathroom when it was born a boy...ain't happening NO WAY. Its just another example of the decay of western civilization...

What bathroom should a person born with both sets of genitals use?

B.C. transgender girl, 10, makes formal request to have gender removed from her birth certificate

We need to follow the wishes of mentally defective 10 year olds with fucked in the head liberal parents

What business is it of yours how this child chooses to live?

You just need to get your head around the whole concept of PUBLIC records and how they have absolutely nothing to do with how people choose to live. See, there is this little known Bureau of Vital Statistics. It keeps track of who is born and who dies. The best the minor child can do is become 18, and go to court for an amended birth certificate that will be filed right along with his real birth certificate keeping all the orderly records orderly. Not even an adult can require going back into the records to retroactively have a certified birth certificate changed for any reason.

Very easy. When that happens one set is always primary and the other vestigal or secondary. They use the bathroom of the primary set of genitals.

Use a faculty bathroom. This isn't the case here. That thing is born one way and wants to change to another...its disgusting and fucked up. Personally if I had a kid born with both sets I would figure out which hormones were dominant and get the less dominant parts removed or just give the kid a hot shot...no reason to make it go through life fucked up.

Very easy. When that happens one set is always primary and the other vestigal or secondary. They use the bathroom of the primary set of genitals.

If those genitals are male and they feel like a female, what then? Tough luck I guess?

Use a faculty bathroom. This isn't the case here. That thing is born one way and wants to change to another...its disgusting and fucked up. Personally if I had a kid born with both sets I would figure out which hormones were dominant and get the less dominant parts removed or just give the kid a hot shot...no reason to make it go through life fucked up.

It doesn't work that way.

you are a cruel fucking idiot exactly the same way as that aussie screeching vagina is.

there is no problem usually with the kid, but with the parents, as you clearly demonstrate.
hermafroditism is the least of the problems - if one waits until puberty to actually see what side is more prevalent and then decide to chose the treatment.

you are a cruel fucking idiot exactly the same way as that aussie screeching vagina is.

there is no problem usually with the kid, but with the parents, as you clearly demonstrate.
hermafroditism is the least of the problems - if one waits until puberty to actually see what side is more prevalent and then decide to chose the treatment.

STFU Vox. The parents are allowing their daughter to be happy and make her own decisions - like all parents should.

B.C. transgender girl, 10, makes formal request to have gender removed from her birth certificate

We need to follow the wishes of mentally defective 10 year olds with fucked in the head liberal parents

What is it with conservatives and their inane obsession concerning birth certificates?

Otherwise, the OP and those who agree with him are yet more examples of the ignorance, hate, and stupidity found on the social right, as well as the authoritarianism common among conservatives in general, where most on the right are fearful of diversity, hostile toward expressions of individual liberty, and are contemptuous of dissent.

This individual poses a threat to no one, her request for the change is both reasonable and approved by her parents, and it is cruel to subject her to ridicule and derision.

IMAP why do trannies have to 'play the role'? Why don't. 'Female' trannies wear jeans and tshirts. It's not like all real women wear dresses all the time. Trannies are caricatures of gender stereotypes libs claim to abhor

Sure, and within some feminist groups mtf (male to female) transwomen have been rejected because it has been argued that prior to transitioning the transwoman experienced gender privilege in a patriarchal male dominated culture. Transwomen argue that they understand issues feminist women are dealing with such as the right to make decisions with their own body as in abortion for example, because transwomen have been stigmatized for cross-dressing or for having reconstructive surgery.

It's really complex.

Once someone has had sex reassignment surgery they want the option to change the birth certificate to reflect that.

I am not sure why someone would change a birth certificate based on how they gender identify since gender is a social construction.

It always confuses me. Maybe someone who is trans can explain it better. :dunno:

gender is not a social construction.....

it is genetic.

no matter how much cosmetic surgery a person has to make themselves feel better... no matter how much self identifying....no matter how much PC acceptance they want....

they will always be what they were born..... male or female...and in some instances.... a bit of both.

Last edited:

If those genitals are male and they feel like a female, what then? Tough luck I guess?

If their skin is white but they feel they are black, tough luck for affirmatice action I guess?

this is insanity. you are what you are. you can't really change what you are. sure you can grow breast, cut them off, have all kinds of surgery. you look differnet but you stll are the same sex you started out to be. some women are very masculine, or some men very feminine. it doesn't make them the opposite sex.

Forum List

Back