Tranny DREAMER activist found dead behind a CA Dairy Queen

Probably died while waiting for them to cook a FlameThrower Grillburger. Those lazy bastards take forever when you order food. :mad:

Liberals must be in a bind. They desperately want it to be an anti LGBTQLMNOP crime, but also what you to pretend it didn't happen in case it turns out it was a trick that went wrong, a drug OD, or whatever.

Liberals must be in a bind. They desperately want it to be an anti LGBTQLMNOP crime, but also what you to pretend it didn't happen in case it turns out it was a trick that went wrong, a drug OD, or whatever.

Holmes, most of us here don't even have a clue wtf that acronym means.

I guess one has to be an insider to recognize it. Maybe there's a secret handshake or sumin'. Or maybe another body part, I dunno. :badgrin:

Can you clarify it for us, steve-o — you know, spell it out?

what would Current Events be w/o (closeted :eusa_shhh: ) [MENTION=34226]novasteve[/MENTION]. :thup:

Last edited:
You mean Dairy Queen as in the restaurant and not a boyfriend from the farm, right? Or maybe he didn't offer a reach-around and that's why he was found dead behind the Dairy Queen.

I'm always amused when a guy is called a she due to cosmetic surgery. Liberals will believe anything.

Forum List

Back