🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trans Sec Buttigieg silent as thousands of flights cancelled for weeks......then HIS flight got cancelled. Now the Govt can do something.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Kinda funny how he has been AWOL until he was inconvenienced. Now the full weight of the Fed govt is gonna come down on the airlines.

We gotta fire the unvaxxed....who created the prob again

Imagine how much worse the travel situation would be with the feds in charge of the airlines. Looks like this fool butt judge might try to make that reality.

Kinda funny how he has been AWOL until he was inconvenienced. Now the full weight of the Fed govt is gonna come down on the airlines.

He is wrong, the Feds have no such power. It is not the job of the feds to dictate how many flights there are.

Is there anything you people do not think is the job of the Fed Govt to fix?

I remember when you all used to lie about being for small government. Those were the good old days

From what I'm reading it's a shortage of pilots. So Buttplug is gonna force them to hire more. Does this moron think there is a Pez dispenser somewhere that spits out trained airline pilots?

My best friend's son just graduated from SUNY Farmingdale, with honors and with his pilot's license. He's being hired by Republic Airways, who has been following him since he was a sophomore. Every single person who graduated with their license has been offered employment already...

He is wrong, the Feds have no such power. It is not the job of the feds to dictate how many flights there are.

Is there anything you people do not think is the job of the Fed Govt to fix?

I remember when you all used to lie about being for small government. Those were the good old days
Where did I say I support his lil temper tantrum for having to drive from DC to NYC?

My best friend's son just graduated from SUNY Farmingdale, with honors and with his pilot's license. He's being hired by Republic Airways, who has been following him since he was a sophomore. Every single person who graduated with their license has been offered employment already...
Good for him. How many flight hours does he have now.........lol

Veteran pilots are still needed to train them. And they got out in droves because they said............FUCK THIS MASK AND COVID BS..........and retired early.

OH WELL.

This happened in Canada. The Candian government temporarily suspended a travel can for COVID positive citizens when Trudeau got sick but wanted to travel.

And you would like Pete to do what about, the shortage of airline pilots? (which sorry to say, some of us have seen coming for YEARS. I mean, I've literally been talking about this for a decade), the high cost of fuel?, shitty weather delays exacerbated by climate change? (yeah sorry deniers, it's a real thing). or the pent up demand of people exiting a pandemic. I mean Pete can say something, but you'll dismiss it...and then make up some homophobic joke to pass it off and get a laugh out of it. Like the backed up ships, there's very little he can do about it.

I recall Elaine Chao (wife of Mitch McConnell) sat in that sec's chair for almost 3.5 years and did exactly NOTHING. Didn't hear a peep out of her for the whole time she was in office.
But she was really good at padding her bottom line and handing out favors to well connected friends of her hubby. So, there's that. :)

And you would like Pete to do what about, the shortage of airline pilots? (which sorry to say, some of us have seen coming for YEARS. I mean, I've literally been talking about this for a decade), the high cost of fuel?, shitty weather delays exacerbated by climate change? (yeah sorry deniers, it's a real thing). or the pent up demand of people exiting a pandemic. I mean Pete can say something, but you'll dismiss it...and then make up some homophobic joke to pass it off and get a laugh out of it. Like the backed up ships, there's very little he can do about it.

I recall Elaine Chao (wife of Mitch McConnell) sat in that sec's chair for almost 3.5 years and did exactly NOTHING. Didn't hear a peep out of her for the whole time she was in office.
But she was really good at padding her bottom line and handing out favors to well connected friends of her hubby. So, there's that. :)
Poor Tardboi, all he has is whining about Elaine Chao. She isn't around anymore, Dumbass.

Mayor Buttplug ignored the problem until it inconvenienced HIM. NOW he wants to sic the Feds on the airlines. What a clown.

Poor Tardboi, all he has is whining about Elaine Chao. She isn't around anymore, Dumbass.

Mayor Buttplug ignored the problem until it inconvenienced HIM. NOW he wants to sic the Feds on the airlines. What a clown.
I'm saying Smooshy Faced Joe Biden, you and the rest of the true believers didn't hold the last secretary accountable for the ongoing shrinkage of airline pilot stock that continued on her watch.
And wow, not even a second sentence and said sure enough, insert slur here. LOL. You people are idiots....and lemmings. :)

I'm saying Smooshy Faced Joe Biden, you and the rest of the true believers didn't hold the last secretary accountable for the ongoing shrinkage of airline pilot stock that continued on her watch.
And wow, not even a second sentence and said sure enough, insert slur here. LOL. You people are idiots....and lemmings. :)
Hey Stupid, where have I claimed it is the Secretary's responsibility for the number of pilots Airlines employ?

Hey Stupid, where have I claimed it is the Secretary's responsibility for the number of pilots Airlines employ?
You looking for a reason to blame Pete. And insert cheap slur. Just like you search for reasons to blame Biden. My issue is you didn't hold
the last secretary (or President) to the same standards as the present one.

Imagine how much worse the travel situation would be with the feds in charge of the airlines. Looks like this fool butt judge might try to make that reality.

;)

R.d6fcfdadd4c3f3a59aa1f64121b102f1

You looking for a reason to blame Pete. And insert cheap slur. Just like you search for reasons to blame Biden. My issue is you didn't hold
the last secretary (or President) to the same standards as the present one.
You are the King of missing the point of any thread you post in.

I started this to mock Buttplugger for ignoring the problem until he was inconvenienced, then wanting to sic the Feds on the airlines because he had to drive from DC to NYC.

I certainly don't want that Peter Puffing moron to try to fix it. He would only make it 10X worse.

Forum List

Back