🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trans Sec Buttigieg silent as thousands of flights cancelled for weeks......then HIS flight got cancelled. Now the Govt can do something.

And you would like Pete to do what about, the shortage of airline pilots? (which sorry to say, some of us have seen coming for YEARS. I mean, I've literally been talking about this for a decade), the high cost of fuel?, shitty weather delays exacerbated by climate change? (yeah sorry deniers, it's a real thing). or the pent up demand of people exiting a pandemic. I mean Pete can say something, but you'll dismiss it...and then make up some homophobic joke to pass it off and get a laugh out of it. Like the backed up ships, there's very little he can do about it.

I recall Elaine Chao (wife of Mitch McConnell) sat in that sec's chair for almost 3.5 years and did exactly NOTHING. Didn't hear a peep out of her for the whole time she was in office.
But she was really good at padding her bottom line and handing out favors to well connected friends of her hubby. So, there's that. :)
Climate Change is a scam to get trillions of dollars from the taxpayers. The globalists need to enact global taxes. The funds will go to other nations as we equalized the world. And that means we are headed lower in real wealth.

Kinda funny how he has been AWOL until he was inconvenienced. Now the full weight of the Fed govt is gonna come down on the airlines.

Where does that incompetent little faggot think he going to get qualified pilots, so he can force thm to fly the airliners?

I'm saying Smooshy Faced Joe Biden, you and the rest of the true believers didn't hold the last secretary accountable for the ongoing shrinkage of airline pilot stock that continued on her watch.
And wow, not even a second sentence and said sure enough, insert slur here. LOL. You people are idiots....and lemmings. :)
Put on your Fucking mask. Take the Jab or your fired

Hey. Were are you guys going . You cant quit.

Thus ends the lesson

I'm saying Smooshy Faced Joe Biden, you and the rest of the true believers didn't hold the last secretary accountable for the ongoing shrinkage of airline pilot stock that continued on her watch.

It's not the place of the Transportation Secretary to ensure airlines have enough pilots. It's the place of the Transportation Secretary to ensure that the airlines operate safely, and to take action when they do not.

There are some airlines which don't fly everywhere every day. It's usually the case only among smaller airlines, but that doesn't mean the larger airlines can't cut back on the number flights they offer if they feel Buttigieg is being to forceful with them...

He is wrong, the Feds have no such power. It is not the job of the feds to dictate how many flights there are.

Is there anything you people do not think is the job of the Fed Govt to fix?

I remember when you all used to lie about being for small government. Those were the good old days
Perhaps it would have helped if the Biden [junta] didn’t force airlines to fire workers who didn’t follow its vaccine mandate.

Of course. They don't give a shit about anything unless it effects them personally. Then suddenly it's an issue.

Where was he when like 3 weeks ago I saw on the news one day like 1500 flights were cancelled or severely delayed? Or even 3 months ago?

From what I'm reading it's a shortage of pilots. So Buttplug is gonna force them to hire more. Does this moron think there is a Pez dispenser somewhere that spits out trained airline pilots?

They will just go out and find black trannies to fly planes for pete bootieplug so they can be more inclusive and diverse.

He won't be happy until every airline is the like the movie soul plane. Only with a lot more fags.

He was down by the mill.

1109354225_buttigiegtweet1.jpg.4f65719cc1354a69049ffae8878ae151.jpg

From what I'm reading it's a shortage of pilots. So Buttplug is gonna force them to hire more. Does this moron think there is a Pez dispenser somewhere that spits out trained airline pilots?
He met with them and told them specifically to hire more Customer Service reps......hahahahahahaha yep that will help alot.

Where was he when like 3 weeks ago I saw on the news one day like 1500 flights were cancelled or severely delayed? Or even 3 months ago?
My son just flew to Scotland and said his flight was cancelled once and he was booked to another and it was delayed for hours on end, so much that he almost just gave up on going.

Forum List

Back