🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trans Sec Buttigieg silent as thousands of flights cancelled for weeks......then HIS flight got cancelled. Now the Govt can do something.

From what I'm reading it's a shortage of pilots. So Buttplug is gonna force them to hire more. Does this moron think there is a Pez dispenser somewhere that spits out trained airline pilots?
Just think of the substandard morons they will hire.

"Following Buttigieg’s own flight being canceled, forcing him to drive from Washington to New York, he said his department has authority to enforce action against airlines that do not sufficiently maintain consumer-protection standards, potentially requiring them to hire more staff".

WTF?
Exactly how do you do that?
Maybe the inquire on the passengers, "HEY, anyone wanna work here"?
May as well get paid on your honeymoon destination.

You are too much fun. It is like with each post you think to yourself "how can I be even more dishonest than I was the last post".
Who’s responsible for initiating mandatory vaccines that don’t work?
Who’s responsible for the transportation system?
You Leftards are just like the few Germans outside of Hitler’s bunker fighting to the last man.

Who’s responsible for initiating mandatory vaccines that don’t work?

Many companies did it long before the Govt tried to make it mandatory. Blame them if you feel the need.

Who’s responsible for the transportation system?

The companies that run it. it is not the Fed Govt's job to dictate how many flights there has to be

Who does Gator think made the airlines fire the employees then, Trump?

Nobody made them, they choose to do it. Most had their policies in place before the failed Biden Mandate even was signed.

Many companies did it long before the Govt tried to make it mandatory. Blame them if you feel the need.

The companies that run it. it is not the Fed Govt's job to dictate how many flights there has to be

Nobody made them, they choose to do it. Most had their policies in place before the failed Biden Mandate even was signed.
Hilarious. Your girl Butthead is ordering companies to hire people as if America is already your dream Commie nation.

Hilarious. Your girl Butthead is ordering companies to hire people as if America is already your dream Commie nation.

you are the one that supports this action, not me.

And it is unlawful and will be ignored.

No matter how much you think so, the Fed Govt has no power to force anyone to hire more people.

A BS vaccine. People tell you to shove that needle up your ass. You fire them or they take early retirement and go geez. Why cant we man the flights now.

If you do this you might be a retarted leftist

Biden Admin looking for Pilots from Morocco Egypt Saudi Arabia Jordan Syria Iraq Pockeystan ... to take up slack with US Pilot shortages

Forum List

Back