Trans "Woman" Kicked Out of Gym

This is so mean :( Why do people have to be this way? Let people live their lives.

Personal freedom and all? Or are you just a control freak!

This is so mean :( Why do people have to be this way? Let people live their lives.

It is part of our culture (and the culture of many other civilizations) that we tend to feel uncomfortable when a member of the opposite sex displays their genitalia to us without consent.

That is the reason for gender specific public toilets, showers, and changing rooms.

Because someone psychologically identifies as a different sex, it doesn't relieve them from their obligation to not make others uncomfortable by displaying their genetic genitalia without consent.

Why would you consider it then, it changes nothing.
It changes my alleged teen daughter who is a member of the gym from being exposed to a man's private parts in the gym locker room and any chance of him raping her....if he were some wacko guy simply just pretending to be a tranny to see the ladies naked or worse.

His other problems that he/she are dealing with, she can handle with compassion or with sympathy or ignore.

My issue and concern is children, who believe and think they are the opposite sex, and have compassion for what their parents must be going through dealing with all of this.... How do you deal with it? :dunno:

What do child psychologists say parents should do? Are these children more suicidal than other children? Will they grow out of it? Are they bullied and picked on in school?

Honestly, i am just as baffled as the next guy or gal, and totally clueless! Mostly from complete ignorance on the topic!

This is it. Do your thing. It's the American way.

But allow me to say "your thing" is not objectively true.

I miss when America's theme was "what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business but keep it to yourselves". I was ok with that.

He’s free to think he’s a woman all he wants. But he’s a man. He has a penis. Therefore he can’t use a woman’s locker room/public bath room.

It’s not complicated, nor is it some massive injustice.

It’s not even an inconvenience for him, really. He’s free to use the mens locker room. He’s not comfortable with that? Then just don’t use a locker room at all. Change and shower at home. Lots of straight/cis/whatever people do that if they just don’t like locker rooms for some reason.

And if he wants to pass as a woman, why not try a little harder?

If this is *so* important to him, why is he putting forth zero effort?

He looks 100% like a schlubby fat man. Of *course* he’s going to freak out women and girls in a female locker room.

And if he wants to pass as a woman, why not try a little harder?

If this is *so* important to him, why is he putting forth zero effort?

He looks 100% like a schlubby fat man. Of *course* he’s going to freak out women and girls in a female locker room.

All I can see if that he grew his hair out, but it's totally unkempt.

The right’s unwarranted fear of diversity and expressions of individual liberty is the epitome of bigotry and hate.

Women must now put up with this man leering at them in the locker room and the gym, because this poster cries about "bigotry and hate". Yep, this man should leer at us or else.

You are losing on this issue and so many others, I hope you realize.

Women must now put up with this man leering at them in the locker room and the gym, because this poster cries about "bigotry and hate". Yep, this man should leer at us or else.

You are losing on this issue and so many others, I hope you realize.

Jones flails a lot

Forum List

Back