Trans "Woman" Kicked Out of Gym

On youtube an average dude perfectly tears down the wall of irrationality of the entire left woke trans fantasy.

I would love to link the video, but I can't find it.
Anyway - he shows a video of what appears to be a mid 40s man, obviously wearing a wig, heavy makeup and womens clothes.
The man is lamenting about how he can't understand why all of these people "who accept me as a woman, treat me as a woman - but won't date a transwoman".
The normal fellow answers him.
"Because they are all lying to you. They don't actually accept you as a woman, they just say that to protect your feelings and stay in rank with the idealogy.
But they don't REALLY believe it. Thus why they won't date you. You are not a woman."

Exact same situation here.
When people were forced to face reality - they will drop the lying and return to reality.
This man is obviously a man with long hair. Sure those women in the gym will go along so much to call him a she/her... and tokenly show they accept him as a woman. Until it interferes with their own life. Then they don't want to support the lie anymore.

Liberals are willing to lie. And are perfectly happy to pretend and lie to you.
Conservative are better than that. They won't lie to you. And don't want to pretend to lie to you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back