Trans "Woman" Kicked Out of Gym

Like many who fall prey to gender panic, this person seems depressed and vulnerable, which is very sad. If we were a better society, we would tell him that pretending he is a woman is not going to help.

Hanson-Parksville-Gym-Denies-Trans-Woman-PKG-23-01-18_01073.jpg
I have noticed that both sides of this argument agree on one thing, that there is a problem between the brains and the bodies of these people. One side says, "Let's try to understand what is going on and help these people be at peace within themselves", while the other says, "Let's mutilate this person's body so it agrees with what their brain is telling them, and don't anyone dare try anything else".

Why?

It's one thing to THINK you are something you are not. Most people don't give a rats ass what you THINK you are.

But...........when you start SHOVING IT DOWN OTHER PEOPLES THROATS.........THEN you're gonna have a problem!!

These pervs and pedophiles are given free reign to "identify" as anything they want now, so they don't have any restrictions on the heinous atrocities they have in mind for raping women and little kids..........or WORSE!!!

Somebody who ACTUALLY thinks they are female in a male body is NOT going to be shoving it in peoples faces, or down peoples throats! They are going to LIVE as they believe, and if somebody doesn't accept it, fine, thats THEIR perogative.
THAT is how you tell the difference between the psychopatic LIARS and DEGENERATES and the REAL, TRUE people that actually ARE who they believe they are!!

He is free to live however he chooses, of course. But we are not obligated to play along. Increasingly, I'm inclined not to--not only because it's dishonest, but it's actively harming vulnerable people.
Yeah we have one of these things in our gym, we leave him alone, and he does at least go in the men's locker room.

I'm not certain this person would be harming anyone but, I would not want to have him/her in the ladies locker room with my teen daughter, or with me.

If he/she were someone who had gone through the physical surgery to change his sex, the pee pee whacked, then I would likely think differently....
Why would you consider it then, it changes nothing.

That must be why she walks like a truck driver with her legs three feet apart, has a voice an octave deeper than mine, and ripped the gym door off its hinges when 'she' got the bad news.

She is so damaged now that she'll have to work out at the coed facility! All those men will be ogling her! :omg:

My heart bleeds for her suffering!

Did he really rip the door off the hinges or did you imagine that? tbh I could see this happening bc yeah, this person is a man. And testosterone sometimes does that.

Good. I hope to see a lot more of this.

If they want to be tranny then I don't care. But it isn't societies responsibility to play into their fantasy. We as a society shouldn't have to lie just for the sake of someone else's cosplay.

This is it. Do your thing. It's the American way.

But allow me to say "your thing" is not objectively true.

I will never forget when one of our daughters saw her first tranny. She was about five... she looked at him like he had worms coming out his ears

What a conversation thet was

Kids know. They might believe a magical old man can come down their chimney on Christmas Eve...but they know that short of a magic wand, nothing can make a man into a woman. Or vice versa.

I have noticed that both sides of this argument agree on one thing, that there is a problem between the brains and the bodies of these people. One side says, "Let's try to understand what is going on and help these people be at peace within themselves", while the other says, "Let's mutilate this person's body so it agrees with what their brain is telling them, and don't anyone dare try anything else".

As I have said many, many, many times--and never received a good answer:

body dysmorphia in gender issues means 1. the gender disordered person can freely mutilate their body and 2. we must all accept this

body dysmorphia in eating disorders means that 1. we must convince the ED person he/she is wrong and then 2. work to save them from themselves.

The reason those two are different is only "sexuality". Leftists are both obsessed and blinded by it.

Forum List

Back