transgender bathroom solution

How about a picture of a guy wrapped up in a straight jacket with oddly placed makeup, like the Joker in Batman, instead of a clown?

11825680_669309183169615_4548037416997329851_n.jpg

Multitudes of pedophiles are just waiting in the wings in order to pose as transgenders in order to nip your children in the bud.......

i thought the third public restroom with a "?" on the door was the final proposal. or a photo of that senator who looks like Mr. Roper.

India cashin' in on transgender operations...

Sex-change surgery: India's new line in budget medical tourism
May 6, 2016 - After decades of battling depression, former soldier Betty Ann Archer finally flew to New Delhi to complete her gender transition, one of a growing number of foreigners heading to India for budget sex-change operations.
Born Dale Archer, the 64-year-old American said she felt trapped in the wrong body right from the start, recalling secretly trying on her mother's dresses as a boy -- much to the horror of her conservative military father. "I attempted to kill myself twice... I didn't like myself. I didn't like my body at all. I couldn't be myself," said Archer, who is from Arizona. "I became very ill in 2011 and almost died," she said, wearing a bright blue sari and ornate Indian jewellery that she bought after her gender reassignment surgery in Delhi. "While I was recovering I came to the conclusion that I had to transition or die."

05619ae2e115c3e6003f11093874749affd31139.jpg

A small but steadily increasing number of transgenders are travelling to socially conservative India for such procedures, which are cheaper than those in their homelands and with no waiting lists, according to industry experts. Some are even choosing India, which has traditionally shunned its own transgender community, over leading sex-change destination Thailand which is regarded as more accepting on this issue.

67f9b148a344274daf0aac053b3344285b9a4795.jpg

In November, Archer found herself at the Olmec Centre nestled in a northern Delhi neighbourhood, which she picked over clinics in Thailand which she felt were "just a bit too expensive". "This is affordable. This is an option that some transgender people can look at and not have to kill themselves because they can't afford it," said Archer, who paid about $6,000, a fifth of the price back home, and said India's conservative views on transgenders had not been an issue when deciding to come.

- Shopping trips -

Rexx...

... possum thinks dat kitty is havin' fun...

... but den when ya least expect it...

... he'll turn around an' smack ya onna nose.

The fact that the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media has convinced Americans that the federal government needs to address a solution to a non-existent discrimination problem with a mentally disturbed estimated 1/100% of the population is an indication of how far the democrat party has gone off the freaking charts. Oh yeah, did anyone tell pop-culture educated posters that photo shopped junk only demeans your argument instead of enhancing it?

Last edited:
Jessie Meehan - THIS PERSON KNOWS HOW TO STAGE A DEMONSTRATION: THE San Francisco CALI 9th CIRCUIT COURT is WAY LIBERAL.

LA Times' feature on Jessie Meehan tells how the woman felt she was discriminated against at Walgreens in Hollywood, California, last year during Pride.

Meehan asserted that she was 'very surprised and shocked' when a sales associate demanded that she use the man's restroom because she looked like one.

'I've been discriminated against my whole life based on my appearance, based on looking too male,' added Meehan in a video released by the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California on Monday.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................my take on this manipulation of Walgreens is that unlike the good old days when people apologized for a mistake and then the apology was excepted IN GOOD FAITH, these manic tran goo goos use these human misunderstandings to STAGE a DEMONSTRATION.

Last edited:
Birth-Certificate-Forms.jpg States, counties and cities issue a BIRTH CERTIFICATE and there are only three options according to the medical professionals there at the birth: 1) male 2) female 3) undetermined sex. THIS IS DONE AT BIRTH WITH THE MOTHER present in coordination with the medical professionals. This is not done later for male or female. ONLY LATER FOR the very few rare cases of undetermined genitalia AT BIRTH. not later. Except for the few rare cases: Demanding a special privilege for a later birth certificate: LATER IS ALL FANTASY.

Forum List

Back