Who is politicizing trump's trial?

Who is politicizing the trial more?

• Trump and his long list of supporters who made political remarks?

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • DiNero who showed up one time for a few minutes?

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Why do you have a problem with DeNero??? Trump is a failed reality TV star with a history of corporate failure, bankruptcies and over 3000 mostly failed law suits under his belt when you elected him.

What's your point?
I do not like political operatives who have no business commenting on other peoples legal battles, running their big fat liberal mouths. He has no business even weighing in it doesn't even involve him

Robert DeNiro And two of the cops who were attacked at the insurrection spoke before a crowd of reporters in front of the courthouse where trump's trial is being held. Fox and the rest of right-wing media went apoplectic complaining that Biden was politicizing the trial. Perhaps they didn't notice that trump regularly makes political statements outside his trial every day. Trump has also had a string of VP hopefuls and family members who openly made political statements admitting they were there to emphasize trump's political standing.

We have still no proof that Biden Admin sent them...

Also, I pretty freedom of speech is still in the constitution. De Niro or the Cops are not facing criminal trial and talking about the witness...

They scream that Trump should be allowed to point his followers at various witnesses, the jury, Judge's daughter... But now cry a river when De Niro turns up...

They are just snowflakes that can't see the hipocrasy of twhat they are saying.

About as much as clinton has to do with this thread. Moron. Are you posting more off topic shit again?

LOL

As always, nazi, you prove you're utterly clueless. I'm not the one to inject Clinton into this. That was one of your nazi butt buddies...

First time an NDA has ever been tried to be made criminal. Clinton paid Paula Jones 9 times as much. Silence from you twats.

correct, the SOF doesn’t have to include the underlying crime, those are supposed to be listed in the indictment, along side the criminal codes they pertain to, all of them.

What Bragg did is just roll out an unclear and not concise indictment.

The indictment needs those details to be in it.

Really though, it doesn’t matter anymore…we’re at the end of the case and will probably have a verdict today, so is it really worth even arguing about anymore? (Really, was it ever worth arguing about? lol)

But it does describe the underlying crime, as I showed you. And it doesn't go in the indictment because Trump is not charged with it. Trump knew all along what the underlying crime was.

It also appears to be jury tampering by a presidential campaign in heavy commiecrat NYC.
The jury is forbidden from watching or reading any of that stuff so no danger there. If there was then Trump wouldn't be allowed to conduct his daily whine show to the press out there.
Also if Trump can use his criminal trial for campaigning then Biden should be able to use it too.

jesus. you are an idiot. back on ignore.

it might make me feel better about trump 47 if he signs an nda covering all of our classified information.

Just as soon as he admits he lost in 2020. I don't trust tRump (the t is silent) not to spill as many national secrets as he can get his hands on.
Funny, he probably won't get a secret clearance after this.

The jury is forbidden from watching or reading any of that stuff so no danger there. If there was then Trump wouldn't be allowed to conduct his daily whine show to the press out there.
Also if Trump can use his criminal trial for campaigning then Biden should be able to use it too.
That's absurd...Trump was forced to sit in a courtroom by Joe Biden so that he couldn't campaign on a bullshit, made up charge...the most blatant example of election interference I've ever seen...but Trump takes that and turns it into a forum to fight back against Biden's corruption and incompetence...turning a negative into a positive...and it drives leftists like you and Robert Deniro INSANE!

That's absurd...Trump was forced to sit in a courtroom by Joe Biden so that he couldn't campaign on a bullshit, made up charge...the most blatant example of election interference I've ever seen...but Trump takes that and turns it into a forum to fight back against Biden's corruption and incompetence...turning a negative into a positive...and it drives leftists like you and Robert Deniro INSANE!
You do like your fake news don't you?

And how is LaLa land these days?
The ONLY one that has drug this out has been tRump (the t is silent). Any other citizen and it would have done at least a year ago and he would either have been found guilty or innocent. In the process, he's destroyed many lives including his own.

And how is LaLa land these days?
The ONLY one that has drug this out has been tRump (the t is silent). Any other citizen and it would have done at least a year ago and he would either have been found guilty or innocent. In the process, he's destroyed many lives including his own.
Cool story, Stalinist shit stain.
🙄

joe biden did not commit these crimes. trump did. don't any of you people believe in personal responsibility?

But it does describe the underlying crime, as I showed you. And it doesn't go in the indictment because Trump is not charged with it. Trump knew all along what the underlying crime was.
A crime not specified by Code. Thus there is NO crime.

Fuck you are stupid.

A crime not specified by Code. Thus there is NO crime.

Fuck you are stupid.

Cry to trump who's facing conviction.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, and by the way... what you call, "NO crime"... Michael Cohen went to jail for it. David Pecker cut a deal with feds for it. So yeah, clearly a crime.

Cry to trump who's facing conviction.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, and by the way... what you call, "NO crime"... Michael Cohen went to jail for it. David Pecker cut a deal with feds for it. So yeah, clearly a crime.
Conviction in a kangaroo court is an indictment against you clods. Only fascists, like you, care about such an obviously corrupt process.

The "judge" is so obviously corrupt it is laughable. His refusal to allow the FEC official to testify that there was no crime, his further instructions that the jury need not be unanimous, which is a violation of multiple aspects of the Constitution, and the only thing you assholes have accomplished is expose your fascism.

So, enjoy your "win".

While you can.

Conviction in a kangaroo court is an indictment against you clods. Only fascists, like you, care about such an obviously corrupt process.

The "judge" is so obviously corrupt it is laughable. His refusal to allow the FEC official to testify that there was no crime, his further instructions that the jury need not be unanimous, which is a violation of multiple aspects of the Constitution, and the only thing you assholes have accomplished is expose your fascism.

So, enjoy your "win".

While you can.

1714006452134-jpeg.937355

I do not like political operatives who have no business commenting on other peoples legal battles, running their big fat liberal mouths. He has no business even weighing in it doesn't even involve him

So Trump and all of the Republicans should stop talking about the Hunter Biden trial. Is that what you're saying? Since none of HB's charges have anything to do with them?

So Trump and all of the Republicans should stop talking about the Hunter Biden trial. Is that what you're saying? Since none of HB's charges have anything to do with them?
Such as, the mainstream lackey's don't even mention the Briben's anymore. Oh and since they involve his crooked arse father of course they should comment!

Forum List

Back