🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

The really tragic part of the Groomer Cult is their desire to go after children.
·
·
·
To suggest that six year olds have any perception of sexuality as it relates to self-identification is absurd. However, that's why the Groomer Cult keeps going after younger and younger children.

When you see grown-ups expressing significant interest in the “sexuality” of young children, you certainly have to know that it's not the children's sexuality that is at play, there. You also have to recognize that those are adults that need to be kept away from children, preferably removed permanently from free society.

Sure you can. This is why they have laboratory rats and guinea pigs.

The animals could be fed the hormones and given the gender affirming surgery, and the suicide rate for the rodents can be measured to see if its effective.

Since Rodents can't commit suicide, not sure what your point is.
Gender is largely a human construct. Rats don't really have "gender roles". you never see a rat in a dress. (Not counting MTG, of course.)

To suggest that six year olds have any perception of sexuality as it relates to self-identification is absurd. However, that's why the Groomer Cult keeps going after younger and younger children.

So by your own admission, less than 5000. ANd that's assuming the numbers haven't eliminated treatments for early onset puberty.

When you see grown-ups expressing significant interest in the “sexuality” of young children, you certainly have to know that it's not the children's sexuality that is at play, there. You also have to recognize that those are adults that need to be kept away from children, preferably removed permanently from free society.

Uh, not really. Long before they hit puberty, children take on gender roles. Girls like dolls and frilly dresses, boys like toy guns and trucks. Now, is some of that what their parents impose on them? Sure, to a degree.

So what do you do with a boy who like frilly dresses and dolls? Well, Mormon Crazies aside, you have to recognize that maybe something is different.

Gender is largely a human construct. Rats don't really have "gender roles". you never see a rat in a dress. (Not counting MTG, of course.)

So by your own admission, less than 5000. ANd that's assuming the numbers haven't eliminated treatments for early onset puberty.
By your own admission, the numbers are far greater than the few hundred you tried to pass off earlier.

As we see, the numbers of children coerced by the leftist groomers gets larger every year. Worse than that, the leftist groomers are going after children at a younger age.

As we see, the numbers of children coerced by the leftist groomers gets larger every year. Worse than that, the leftist groomers are going after children at a younger age.
Oh, do “we” see that?

I’ve never seen a child get “groomed” by anyone. Never even heard of it happening outside of internet rhetoric. But listening to you people, it apparently happens all the fucking time.

Oh, do “we” see that?

I’ve never seen a child get “groomed” by anyone. Never even heard of it happening outside of internet rhetoric. But listening to you people, it apparently happens all the fucking time.

I guess those waves of parents showing up at school board meetings to protest child grooming is just some conspiracy theory to you people because you’re not paying attention.

One example.

Do your homework.

Oh, do “we” see that?

Don't you watch TV and the news ? When you see a movement that promotes gender affirming care/re-assignment of gender regarding the children, and all because little Johnny might have helped little Suzy make him a treat in the easy bake oven, then Houston we have a huge problem going on in this nation. Parents are supposed to correct the signs of confusion in children if they see it, and not embrace those signs as if they are correct when they see them, otherwise you don't run grab little Johnny a dress and tell him to put it on because he was waiting or sitting by little Suzy while she was making the treat in the easy bake oven.. Johnny was just hungry for a treat.

Leftist parent's have completely lost their mind's, and they are endangering their children when going along with the bull shite going on today. They best get to a Church that they might like, and get help by embracing the good Lord's word that will clear up the problem's going on in their live's.

By your own admission, the numbers are far greater than the few hundred you tried to pass off earlier.

Um, no, the numbers are really pretty small. Nowhere near the number of people who actually need the help.

I guess those waves of parents showing up at school board meetings to protest child grooming is just some conspiracy theory to you people because you’re not paying attention.
No, they are just really, really, really stupid people who are manipulated by Fox News

Actual women have the possibility of getting pregnant, pretend women do not

No, a lot of women don't even have the possibility due to a wide number of medical factors.

About 11% of cisgendered women are infertile. So clearly by your deranged definition, they don't count as women.

Don't you watch TV and the news ? When you see a movement that promotes gender affirming care/re-assignment of gender regarding the children, and all because little Johnny might have helped little Suzy make him a treat in the easy bake oven, then Houston we have a huge problem going on in this nation. Parents are supposed to correct the signs of confusion in children if they see it, and not embrace those signs as if they are correct when they see them, otherwise you don't run grab little Johnny a dress and tell him to put it on because he was waiting or sitting by little Suzy while she was making the treat in the easy bake oven.. Johnny was just hungry for a treat.

Leftist parent's have completely lost their mind's, and they are endangering their children when going along with the bull shite going on today. They best get to a Church that they might like, and get help by embracing the good Lord's word that will clear up the problem's going on in their live's.

I found out at an early age that the last place I'd ever go for any kind of help is a fucking Church. Those people are worse than useless.

Sorry, as much as you want to wish it away, some kids are born into the wrong gender. Their brains work differently than their genitals. This is just a reality some of you guys are going to have to learn to live with, instead of your morbid fear of picking up a shemale at a bar.

Um, no, the numbers are really pretty small. Nowhere near the number of people who actually need the help.

No, they are just really, really, really stupid people who are manipulated by Fox News

No, a lot of women don't even have the possibility due to a wide number of medical factors.

About 11% of cisgendered women are infertile. So clearly by your deranged definition, they don't count as women.
Um, no. Thousands of children being coerced into drug therapy and mutilating surgeries is not a pretty small number.

How nice of you to 'help' confuse a 6 year old about matters no one asked you to involve yourself with. A 6 year old should be protected from the type of coercion you people seek to impose on them.

It's actually you people in awe of your heroes such as Mr. Rachel Levine, stupid enough to believe a 6 year old needs you misfits interfering in their childhood.

Um, no. Thousands of children being coerced into drug therapy and mutilating surgeries is not a pretty small number.

Actually, it is, because there are hundreds of thousand who could probably benefit from such treatment and will never get it.

Again, the transgender need no help from the people who wish they didn't exist to start with.

Dems consider this a form of population control. They are insane.
Outta the park, Norm. :thup:

"....rodens can't commit suicide..."

Yes, they can. A New Look at Animal Suicide

"....rodens can't commit suicide..."

Yes, they can

So by your logic, an animal subjected to years of abuse in captivity might kill itself.

But a transgendered person being abused by the cisgendered majority should just suck it up and play along.

Interesting.

He makes me think of Joycelyn Elders, who was Surgeon General under the Clinton regime. It seems to me that Biden's motive for picking Mr. Levine was to show that he could outdo Clinton as far as picking a mentally-fucked-up loon to fill a high medical-related position.

Or like Obama's 'Safe Schools' czar, Kevin Jennings, a big fan of prominent Gay Rights Hoax Founder and NAMBLA supporter Harry Hay.

So by your logic, an animal subjected to years of abuse in captivity might kill itself.

But a transgendered person being abused by the cisgendered majority should just suck it up and play along.

Interesting.
Pal, when you dip your bucket in the water you have a way of bringing up poison. I said nothing of the sort.

Actually, it is, because there are hundreds of thousand who could probably benefit from such treatment and will never get it.

Again, the transgender need no help from the people who wish they didn't exist to start with.
Actually, hundreds of thousands of 6 year olds don't need the coercive practices of misfit groomers descending upon them with drugs and suggestions for mutilating surgeries.

Again, children need no help from the people who want to groom them.

Well, to you, I'm sure.

I'll be honest, I have no desire to watch it, but apparently you do?

Not sure what's up with all the hate watching.

Oh, Chloe Brockman still looking for attention after ruining her parents' marriage. How nice.

Just excerpts, and unlike you I prefer to know about the things I post about.

Forum List

Back