🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

Actually, it is, because there are hundreds of thousand who could probably benefit from such treatment and will never get it.
Again, the transgender need no help from the people who wish they didn't exist to start with.

Nobody benefits from this shit, except the Josef Mengele wannabes that profit from it, and the pedophiles who are given easier access to easier prey.

The victims of this shit are, without exception, harmed by it.

Of course, filth such as yourself do not give a shit, how many children are fucked up how badly for life, for the sake of your fucked-up agenda.

In fact, you •WANT• children to be fucked up—that is how twisted and evil you are.

Or like Obama's 'Safe Schools' czar, Kevin Jennings, a big fan of prominent Gay Rights Hoax Founder and NAMBLA supporter Harry Hay.
Link from a non-crazy source? thanks.
Find it yourself. You claim to know all about this stuff. I don't take requests from deviant vermin. You aren't seriously interested anyway, just a shill and troll. You will support kiddie rape and grooming no matter what, same as all Democrats will.

Not at all difficult to find.

The first hit I got was an openly pro-faggot site, as much as admitting to it, but trying (and failing very badly) to whitewash it.

Plenty of other hits full of very disturbing information about this pervert to be found, via this search. It's no wonder that a JoeB131-like piece of shit would take this pervert's side.

Um, no, the numbers are really pretty small. Nowhere near the number of people who actually need the help.

No, they are just really, really, really stupid people who are manipulated by Fox News

No, a lot of women don't even have the possibility due to a wide number of medical factors.

About 11% of cisgendered women are infertile. So clearly by your deranged definition, they don't count as women.
You are full of crap what I am saying is there is no way those fake women are getting pregnant or menstruating, quit being ignorant

I found out at an early age that the last place I'd ever go for any kind of help is a fucking Church. Those people are worse than useless.

Sorry, as much as you want to wish it away, some kids are born into the wrong gender. Their brains work differently than their genitals. This is just a reality some of you guys are going to have to learn to live with, instead of your morbid fear of picking up a shemale at a bar.
You are full of shiite, they may be more males with more feminine traits, or vice versa, but they are not the wrong gender, and you saying they are makes you part of the problem!

What's amusing is that you guys get upset about the few hundred transgender kids getting hormone therapy, but don't bat an eye about hundreds of thousands of kids being turned into little Zombies with SSRI's.

What's amusing is that you guys get upset about the few hundred transgender kids getting hormone therapy, but don't bat an eye about hundreds of thousands of kids being turned into little Zombies with SSRI's.
The number of children who started on puberty-blockers or hormones totaled 17,683 over the five-year period, rising from 2,394 in 2017 to 5,063 in 2021, according to the analysis.Oct 6, 2022

Attachments

• 1690821704721.png
    1690821704721.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 5
Of course, filth such as yourself do not give a shit, how many children are fucked up how badly for life, for the sake of your fucked-up agenda.

In fact, you •WANT• children to be fucked up—that is how twisted and evil you are.

Only 2% of people who fully transition later try to transition back. You show me any medical procedure that gives 100% results, and you might be on to something.

I'd rather have trans people living their best lives than trying to appease people who hate them for merely existing.

The number of children who started on puberty-blockers or hormones totaled 17,683 over the five-year period, rising from 2,394 in 2017 to 5,063 in 2021, according to the analysis.Oct 6, 2022

We've been over this. First and foremost, puberty blockers are not only prescribed for gender dysphoria. It's more likely to be prescribed for early onset puberty, which is happening because we have so many fat kids in this country.

You also realize that "Started on" does not mean, "Following through on the treatment." It's like any treatment, you see if it works, and if it doesn't, you try something else.

Forum List

Back