🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender Biden official Rachel Levine says hormones can help kids 'going through the wrong puberty'

That figure is a load of shit, you should know. Children are very impressionable, and liberal activists have been telling them they are "homos" or "Shemales" nowadays. And since they know it will piss people off- there are that many teens who "claim" to be homo.

In my day, we had 240 boys in my high school, and we were 100% Normative.

Nope. 20 of them were gay, and 2 of them were Trans, and you never knew it.

If we wanted to rebel, we'd smoke cigarettes or even better a stogie that could stink up a joint, or maybe huff airplane glue.

Now, this is the current fad among youths.

A better solution is to let the kids grow up, and if they want to become homos or trannies as an adult, at least they are adults.

Except by the time they grow up, it's less likely they can be transitioned successfully. Its' much easier to do it when they are still going through puberty. They can more easily grow into their identified gender.

It's started already. Chloe Cole and Layla Jane—two young women who, while they were still minors, were manipulated into thinking they were “transgender”, and into having full mastectomies at 15 and 13 years of age; now suing over it. There will surely be a lot more cases like this in the next several years, as more victims come to understand what has been done to them. Hopefully, we'll eventually be seeing medical licenses revoked, and even criminal charges. Some of them, like this piece of shit, really need to go to prison, and stay there.

So out of some 15,000 youth getting gender confirmation treatment, you have two who were maybe misdiagnosed.
Except we don't really know if they were because we can't see their medical records due to HIPAA laws.

So they can make all sorts of claims about how they were "tricked" or "Coerced", and the medical professionals have to wait for their day in court, because HIPAA protects their records.

The reality is, you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get gender confirmation treatment. It's why a lot of trans people don't even bother to wait and fly to Thailand to get the treatment. If minors are involved, there's even more scrutiny.

What is going to change this whole idea of kids getting "transitioned" is when the doctors who are responsible for doing it start getting sued by adults who determine it was a mistake all along and they weren't "Trannies" but just psychotic or homos.

Once a couple of multibillion dollar judgments comedown, legit doctors in America won't do it at all.

Nope, not really. You really don't get how difficult it is to sue for malpractice, don't you?

Winning a medical malpractice case against a doctor is difficult. According to an NCBI study, doctors consistently win 50% of the medical malpractice cases that physician reviewers have concluded they should lose. Doctors also win 70% to 80% of medical malpractice cases with ambiguous or unclear evidence of negligence. This shows that there are variables that systematically favor doctors over injured patients in medical malpractice cases.

Another study showed that the rate of medical malpractice claims that receive some type of payout has declined, dropping approximately 56% between 1992 and 2014. If you are wondering whether it is worth pursuing a medical malpractice claim, keep in mind that the average payout has increased. Between 1992 and 1996, the payout for a malpractice claim averaged $287,000. Between 2009-2014, the average claim for a successful malpractice claim rose 23% to $353,000.

So out of some 15,000 youth getting gender confirmation treatment, you have two who were maybe misdiagnosed.
Except we don't really know if they were because we can't see their medical records due to HIPAA laws.

Actually, maybe 2 were given the right diagnosis. This kind of thing takes time to come out, a lot of young men who had their dicks chopped off have to see others come forward first.

And even those 2, the diagnosis might be right, but the treatment was incorrect. The correct treatment for someone with such delusions is counseling and Haldol. If the person is really disturbed about it, a stay in a lunatic asylum would be in order. Dangerous hormones and mutilation are never appropriate.

6% is not a big number. It tells me the condition is under treated.
Thousands of children being groomed, doped and coerced into mutilating surgeries is a big number.

Dems / Marxists want to portray their doping of children and coercion toward mutilating surgeries as “under treated” being a function of their perverse “social justice” agenda. That perverse agenda is exampled, in part, by woke CRT and LGBT agendas at schools where the sexually maladjusted left wants to hypersexualize kids from K-12. We’re seeing childrenn’s education in basic skills being discarded so the Dems / Marxists can instead teach children about oral and anal sex.

Why is it you people have such revulsion for yourselves that must be projected on children?

Nope. 20 of them were gay, and 2 of them were Trans, and you never knew it.

Except by the time they grow up, it's less likely they can be transitioned successfully. Its' much easier to do it when they are still going through puberty. They can more easily grow into their identified gender.

Sure, much easier to convince a child that a fully functioning sex organ is not important through the rest of their life’s, before they have one.

You are a sick, sick cultist

Last edited:
Actually, maybe 2 were given the right diagnosis. This kind of thing takes time to come out, a lot of young men who had their dicks chopped off have to see others come forward first.

And even those 2, the diagnosis might be right, but the treatment was incorrect. The correct treatment for someone with such delusions is counseling and Haldol. If the person is really disturbed about it, a stay in a lunatic asylum would be in order. Dangerous hormones and mutilation are never appropriate.

Thousands of children being groomed, doped and coerced into mutilating surgeries is a big number.
6% of all youth who are transgender get care.

The fact is, gender-affirming care has proven benefits.

Multiple sources of previously published research, found medical gender-affirming interventions to be helpful in improving the quality of life for transgender and nonbinary youths by decreasing rates of long-term mental health adverse outcomes

Investigators said that previous data showed gender-affirming hormones (GAH), puberty blockers (PBs), and gender-affirming surgeries have been found to be independently associated with reduced depression, anxiety and additional adverse mental health outcomes.

Puberty blockers administered during puberty can actually reduce suicide risk in this population. A decreased lifetime incidence of suicidal ideation was also found among adults who received access to puberty blockers during adolescence.

By the end of the 12 month follow-up study, 69 individuals (66.3%) received PBs, GAHs, or both. 35 youths hadn't received either intervention (33.7%). While there was no association found between these interventions and anxiety (adjusted odds ratio, 1.01; 95% CI, 0.41, 2.51) investigators found promising results.

With an adjustment for temporal trends and potential cofounders, individuals were 60% less likely to experience depression (aOR, 0.40; 95% CI, 0.17-0.95) and 73% less likely to experience suicidality (aOR, 0.27; 95% CI, 0.11-0.65) when compared to youths who did not received gender-affirming interventions.

6% of all youth who are transgender get care.

The fact is, gender-affirming care has proven benefits.

Multiple sources of previously published research, found medical gender-affirming interventions to be helpful in improving the quality of life for transgender and nonbinary youths by decreasing rates of long-term mental health adverse outcomes

Investigators said that previous data showed gender-affirming hormones (GAH), puberty blockers (PBs), and gender-affirming surgeries have been found to be independently associated with reduced depression, anxiety and additional adverse mental health outcomes.

Puberty blockers administered during puberty can actually reduce suicide risk in this population. A decreased lifetime incidence of suicidal ideation was also found among adults who received access to puberty blockers during adolescence.

By the end of the 12 month follow-up study, 69 individuals (66.3%) received PBs, GAHs, or both. 35 youths hadn't received either intervention (33.7%). While there was no association found between these interventions and anxiety (adjusted odds ratio, 1.01; 95% CI, 0.41, 2.51) investigators found promising results.

With an adjustment for temporal trends and potential cofounders, individuals were 60% less likely to experience depression (aOR, 0.40; 95% CI, 0.17-0.95) and 73% less likely to experience suicidality (aOR, 0.27; 95% CI, 0.11-0.65) when compared to youths who did not received gender-affirming interventions.

Transgender Interventions Harm Children

No Evidence that Transgender Interventions are Safe for Children

There is not a single long-term study to demonstrate the safety or efficacy of puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones and surgeries for transgender-believing youth. This means that youth transition is experimental, and therefore, parents cannot provide informed consent, nor can minors provide assent for these interventions. Moreover, the best long-term evidence we have among adults shows that medical intervention fails to reduce suicide.
Puberty blockers may actually cause depression and other emotional disturbances related to suicide. In fact, the package insert for Lupron, the number one prescribed puberty blocker in America, lists “emotional instability” as a side effect and warns prescribers to “Monitor for development or worsening of psychiatric symptoms during treatment.” Similarly, discussing an experimental trial of puberty blockers in the U.K., Oxford University Professor Michael Biggs wrote, “There was no statistically significant difference in psychosocial functioning between the group given blockers and the group given only psychological support. In addition, there is unpublished evidence that after a year on [puberty blockers] children reported greater self-harm, and the girls also experienced more behavioral and emotional problems and expressed greater dissatisfaction with their body—so puberty blockers exacerbated gender dysphoria.”

Temporary use of Lupron has also been associated with and may be the cause of many serious permanent side effects including osteoporosis, mood disorders, seizures, cognitive impairment and, when combined with cross-sex hormones, sterility.

Okay, that's why you do the long term studies.

Like this guy is doing?

He admits that his bizarre experiments being done on children are causing significant harm to many of them.

Infertility, inability to enjoy intimate relations, incontinence, and other general post-surgery complications, he admits, are common among his victims.

“He says he's 'figuring out what works' and that his team will know more in the next 'five-to-10 years.'” But we already know, now, of enough serious, irreversible harm caused by this Frankensteinery; harm to which this Mengele-wannabe admits.

Your kind do not care how many young people get fucked up, how badly, in order to feed your insane and evil agenda.

He admits that his bizarre experiments being done on children are causing significant harm to many of them.
Yes, because a crazy right wing website said he did.

Let's take one sentence out of context and go all crazy..

Can you think of any better modern example of exactly the sort of evils that the Nuremberg Code was intended to address?

The hundreds of thousands of kids being put on SSRI's to make them more manageable...

Yes, because a crazy right wing website said he did.

Daily Mail is a “crazy right wing website”?

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

One justifies the other?

As I pointed out previously, your cult is pure evil.

Here's the thing. I think there are some kids out there that really do need SSRI's. But more often than not, it's prescribed to make the kids more manageable. I am positive that if I grew up in the Aughts instead of the 1970's, they'd have just given me Ritalin to make me manageable. As much shit as I give the nuns, they actually made the effort. (Now, if they could have just skipped the crazy religion.)

On the other hand, only about 6% of trans-kids are getting gender affirming care. And that's the bare minimum of hormones and puberty blockers. Very, very few are getting surgery.

Long term studies should be done BEFORE the treatment is prescribed wholesale to deluded children
You can't do long-term studies without people taking the treatment, dummy.

Daily Mail is a “crazy right wing website”?
Yup.

Daily Mail is featured on the AllSides Media Bias Chart™.

Daily Mail is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Right.

What a "Right" Rating Means​

Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Right display media bias in ways that strongly align with conservative, traditional, or right-wing thought and/or policy agendas. A Right bias is the most conservative rating on the political spectrum.

Now, I'm sure that they don't comport to "Murder all the women who won't have babies!" platform you seem to support, so I guess they aren't THAT crazy!

Sure you can. This is why they have laboratory rats and guinea pigs.

The animals could be fed the hormones and given the gender affirming surgery, and the suicide rate for the rodents can be measured to see if its effective.

Here's the thing. I think there are some kids out there that really do need SSRI's. But more often than not, it's prescribed to make the kids more manageable. I am positive that if I grew up in the Aughts instead of the 1970's, they'd have just given me Ritalin to make me manageable. As much shit as I give the nuns, they actually made the effort. (Now, if they could have just skipped the crazy religion.)

On the other hand, only about 6% of trans-kids are getting gender affirming care. And that's the bare minimum of hormones and puberty blockers. Very, very few are getting surgery.

Yup.

Daily Mail is featured on the AllSides Media Bias Chart™.

Daily Mail is a news media source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Right.

What a "Right" Rating Means​

Sources with an AllSides Media Bias Rating of Right display media bias in ways that strongly align with conservative, traditional, or right-wing thought and/or policy agendas. A Right bias is the most conservative rating on the political spectrum.

Now, I'm sure that they don't comport to "Murder all the women who won't have babies!" platform you seem to support, so I guess they aren't THAT crazy!
The really tragic part of the Groomer Cult is their desire to go after children.

Puberty blockers​

U.S. patients ages 6-17 with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis initiating puberty blocker treatment

Source: Komodo Health Inc.

To suggest that six year olds have any perception of sexuality as it relates to self-identification is absurd. However, that's why the Groomer Cult keeps going after younger and younger children.

Forum List

Back