Transgender girl will not attend her high school graduation after Mississippi judge denies request for her to wear a dress

Man you got your screws loose. Gender dysphoria is not a mental disorder.
Article made a little choked up, but I will be ok.

To put in simpler terms, a person with gender dysphoria is not mentally ill; they are dissatisfied with the gender assigned at their birth.
Yeah, yeah it is a mental disorder/mental illness.
I've been dissatisfied with a lot of things throughout my lifetime.

you need to change that to "How would anyone have even known if she hadn't made a stink about it?

ACLU is going to sue that school distorict for all it is worth!
Feeding their delusions really doesn't help. Nothing, not even extreme self-mutilation can make a man into a woman. Unless you folks like the high suicide rate of these degenerates, you should probably be pushing for treatment.

Society has no such interest in your hatred and bigotry.

Not everyone is going to abide your attempts to control their behavior.
What hatred? Hatred requires effort, degenerate queers aren't worth my time. Ask Bud Light how interested America really is in degenerate queers. You folks would be wise to get back in the closet before the real backlash to all this faggotry comes to fruition.

You didn't read it did you?

A Mississippi federal judge denied a motion Friday, filed by the family of a transgender high school student requesting she be allowed to wear a dress and heels under her robe at her Gulfport high school graduation.
Does he menstruate? Could he have an abortion?
Could he have a miscarriage? Could he have a hysterectomy?
No? He's a dude, dude.....just like me and Harry Dresden.

Do you ever get choked up at all the kids who grow up to be adults and realized they were pushed into being the opposite sex and now regret it?
Far more are tortured psychologically because of people who tell them they’re mentally ill or far worse.

What hatred? Hatred requires effort, degenerate queers aren't worth my time. Ask Bud Light how interested America really is in degenerate queers. You folks would be wise to get back in the closet before the real backlash to all this faggotry comes to fruition.
You say they aren’t worth your time but your actions tell a different story.

You can make all the threats you want but you know you already lost.

Does he menstruate? Could he have an abortion?
Could he have a miscarriage? Could he have a hysterectomy?
No? He's a dude, dude.....just like me and Harry Dresden.

We are talking about a transgender Girl
denoting or relating to a person whose gender identity does not correspond with the sex registered for them at birth.
so yeah he transitioned to a girl (she)

I don't tell them how to live, and they don't tell me to accept something they are not.
I follow the science on this one
This isn’t about science.

This is about a school forbidding a teenager from going to graduation in a dress.

Since you don’t tell them how to live, clearly you must disagree with the decision of the school.

Correct?

This isn’t about science.

This is about a school forbidding a teenager from going to graduation in a dress.

Since you don’t tell them how to live, clearly you must disagree with the decision of the school.

Correct?
No you are not correct. That trannie is telling the school that they have to accept who he thinks he is.
Correct?

Forum List

Back