Transgender Mom commercial.................

You'd need a lot of transgenders for that to happen.

I would certainly not require that.

And no, still no one is affected.
The fact that you can not see that this would effect the normal YEA I SAID NORMAL kids in these classes and their parents as well, shows that you are a retarded transsexual or just a fool who cares about no one but yourself.

PS. Hillary Cliton lost because of views like yours

LOL

How would another person's chosen gender affect you?

"Chosen" gender....say no more. You peeps are batshit crazy for that statement alone.

So? Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I wear stripes and polka dots in the same outfit.

How does this affect your life?

children should not be exposed to transgender anything. That said you will never have a child so you don't have to think about that.

Interesting assumption. Why don't you explain why it's so terrible for children to be exposed to transgenders.

He takes issue with the transgender being called a "Mom" (as if that affects him).

I wonder how he feels about adoptive Moms. They didn't give birth, either.
When there are transgender teachers in every first grade, because retards like you require it, everyone is effected.

The fact that you can not see that this would effect the normal YEA I SAID NORMAL kids in these classes and their parents as well, shows that you are a retarded transsexual or just a fool who cares about no one but yourself.

LOL

I remember when similar things were said when the first faggot came out of the closet...then MTV, whack-job celebrities and the Kardashian's started raising our children and they made liking penis cool...see how this works? Kids are easily influenced and no one wants a world full of people "choosing" their gender because Kim Kardashian said it's cool to do so.

So, you think gay people choose to be gay because it's cool?

Did you choose to be straight because it was cool? With different role models, you could have been a homosexual? Or a transgender?

When did you do this deciding? Did it really come down to peer pressure and celebrities?

In other news: Dove sales will plummet.

Who makes that? Proctor-Gamble?

I threw that crap out because it promotes zits when you're a teenager. :badgrin:

You need something to dry the oil up, not add gunk to it. ;)

Leave it to the Right Wing to be wrapped so tight that a soap commercial riles them into a lather! Why I said the Right so uptight about below the belt issues? Aren't they supposed to be champions of small, less intrusive government?

They want to shrink the scope and size of government. Make it just small enough to fit into a bedroom or restroom.

Yeah, yeah...those Righties are crazy...how dare they expect any sort of standard upheld among society. The anything goes free for all is awesome...Shit, look how productive households are than follow that ideology...they turn out all kinds of positive contributors...You people blow my mind.

I threw that crap out because it promotes zits when you're a teenager. :badgrin:

It's for old ladies like me.

I think they probably did some pretty careful research, and knew it might push buttons, but I doubt sales will plummet. They're actually respecting consumers. Of course, I could be wrong. It could be another Pepsi. Not that I think Pepsi lost many customers over their tone-deaf commercial.

When there are transgender teachers in every first grade, because retards like you require it, everyone is effected.

LOL

I remember when similar things were said when the first faggot came out of the closet...then MTV, whack-job celebrities and the Kardashian's started raising our children and they made liking penis cool...see how this works? Kids are easily influenced and no one wants a world full of people "choosing" their gender because Kim Kardashian said it's cool to do so.

Did you choose to be straight because it was cool? With different role models, you could have been a homosexual? Or a transgender?

When did you do this deciding? Did it really come down to peer pressure and celebrities?

I grew up parented by legit REAL American's who believed in God, tradition, family values and morality. I was taught to be a leader and to never follow. This is all before the quality of human in this nation turned to absolute shit.
The quality of parenting in the US is now a fucking joke....There's better parenting going on in the animal kingdom.

I think they probably did some pretty careful research, and knew it might push buttons, but I doubt sales will plummet. They're actually respecting consumers. Of course, I could be wrong. It could be another Pepsi. Not that I think Pepsi lost many customers over their tone-deaf commercial.

I ain't mad at ya if you wanna keep using the soap, I hope it would be because it moisturizes your skin vs they have a confused faggot they're promoting as normal in their commercial.

That's not normal, not by a long shot.

LOL

I grew up parented by legit REAL American's who believed in God, tradition, family values and morality. I was taught to be a leader and to never follow. This is all before the quality of human in this nation turned to absolute shit.
The quality of parenting in the US is now a fucking joke....There's better parenting going on in the animal kingdom.

So were you taught to be straight? Was it a decision you had to make?

I'm trying to get a handle on this, because you seem to think that kids can be taught to be gay or transgender, so it works the other way, right?

I ain't mad at ya if you wanna keep using the soap, I hope it would be because it moisturizes your skin vs they have a confused faggot they're promoting as normal in their commercial.

That's not normal, not by a long shot.

Good. I'm glad you aren't mad.:biggrin:

I don't buy anything based on commercials. And there's off brands that are the same thing as Dove. But yes, I do need the moisturizer.

The hate is palpable. I pity all of you that think this is something to "call in the Muslims" for.

Congratulations. You agree with the Muslim extremists on this one.

LOL

I'm trying to get a handle on this, because you seem to think that kids can be taught to be gay or transgender, so it works the other way, right?

I'll play along...no, I didn't need to be taught to like vagina...my biology kind of steered me that way and I kind of just followed that...silly of me huh? I should have explored a little bit and tried a little penis along the way just to make sure that my biology makeup was right....huh?

See, we live in a twisted era where that's almost exactly what is suggested by influential twisted up weirdos. If you're a fat disgusting introverted nerd who can't land a female...don't worry....our twisted weirdos have provided you with an acceptable option....go land some penis and never look back.

The hate is palpable. I pity all of you that think this is something to "call in the Muslims" for.

Congratulations. You agree with the Muslim extremists on this one.

I knew the mohamheads wuz good for sumpthin.

I'll play along...no, I didn't need to be taught to like vagina...my biology kind of steered me that way and I kind of just followed that...silly of me huh? I should have explored a little bit and tried a little penis along the way just to make sure that my biology makeup was right....huh?

See, we live in a twisted era where that's almost exactly what is suggested by influential twisted up weirdos. If you're a fat disgusting introverted nerd who can't land a female...don't worry....our twisted weirdos have provided you with an acceptable option....go land some penis and never look back.

No! You should do what your nature tells you.

That's all gay people and transgenders are doing. They aren't sitting around choosing to "try penis" because they can't get a woman. But it's telling that you describe a gay guy as a "fat disgusting introverted nerd."

If you didn't have to think about liking vagima, what makes you think that a gay man had to be taught to like penis, or that a transgender had to be taught to act like the opposite sex.

And WHY would such people decide to choose that path??? When there's mouth breathers like those here on this thread who would just as soon see them dead?

Nobody has explained how transgenders and homosexuals are bad for society, bad for our country, bad for our families.

That's all gay people and transgenders are doing. They aren't sitting around choosing to "try penis" because they can't get a woman. But it's telling that you describe a gay guy as a "fat disgusting introverted nerd."

If you didn't have to think about liking vagima, what makes you think that a gay man had to be taught to like penis, or that a transgender had to be taught to act like the opposite sex.

And WHY would such people decide to choose that path??? When there's mouth breathers like those here on this thread who would just as sponsee them dead?

Why do people have 14" tall green mohawks?
Why do people tattoo their faces?
Why do cutters cut themselves?
Why do people push giant things through their ears?
Why do people fight conformity?
Thank God I'm unable to understand and level with nut-jobs and I have no idea why they thrive on negative attention.

And WHY would such people decide to choose that path??? When there's mouth breathers like those here on this thread who would just as sponsee them dead?

Why do people have 14" tall green mohawks?
Why do people tattoo their faces?
Why do cutters cut themselves?
Why do people push giant things through their ears?
Why do people fight conformity?
Thank God I'm unable to understand and level with nut-jobs and I have no idea why they thrive on negative attention.

Some do. I'll give you that.

Question is, why give them the attention at all?

Feel all the disgust you want. Teach your family that they better be straight "or else." How other people live is not up to your judgment, because it doesn't hurt you.

Nobody has explained how transgenders and homosexuals are bad for society, bad for our country, bad for our families.

I could give you one hundred reasons easily...but how bout I offer just one little tiny reason.
Why would you encourage and support the actions of a person if you wouldn't be willing to support that same action if ALL PEOPLE desired to do the same?
Would you support the end of mankind?
Sounds deep...huh?

WOW, lies the new truth! We don't want to offend deluded insane people. Or liberals. Didn't 1984 allude to this? The destruction of language, it a beautiful thing...WOW.

Forum List

Back