Transgender novelist writes depraved psychosexual horror show Book in which J.K. Rowling is burned alive

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

When you don’t like someone you do as the typical leftist wants to do——— Take it, hide it, burn it, kill it, beat it and then say the republicans did it lmfao.
The world is on to the game as long as they aren’t watching msm bs lies. 🫠
It also displays how you aren’t wrapped to tight as more and more mental illness coms out of the woodwork. ( Behavior such as this doesn’t make you look as if you are wrapped tight “)

When you don’t like someone you do as the typical leftist wants to do——— Take it, hide it, burn it, kill it, beat it and then say the republicans did it lmfao.
It also displays how you aren’t wrapped to tight as more and more mental illness coms out of the woodwork. ( Behavior such as this doesn’t make you look as if you are wrapped tight “)
I thought it was illegal to make violent fiction like that about real people. Like, you cant make a book where Michele Obama is getting gang raped by the Proud Boys. Maybe im wrong? :dunno:

J.K. Rowlings made the unpardonable sin of saying that men can't be magically transformed into women.
And now the demonic radical trans freakazoinds want her burned alive at the stake.
Western society and culture has descended into insanity. ... :cuckoo:

There was a contingent of rainbow runabouts who spent their time harassing her because she didn't put any transgender characters in her novels. Though I still firmly believe that Dobby the house elf was a unisexual identity. However like most lefties they spend their time fantasizing about the pain death and demise of those who simply disagree with them. It is a dead giveaway calling card for terminal Lefty brain syndrome.

TLBS!

J.K. Rowlings made the unpardonable sin of saying that men can't be magically transformed into women.
And now the demonic radical trans freakazoinds want her burned alive at the stake.
Western society and culture has descended into insanity. ... :cuckoo:
Slouching Towards Dark Ages II

In 897, a Pope actually dug up the 7-months dead corpse of a previous Pope. who had been from an opposite faction, and put it on trial (Wikky "Cadaver Synod").

Transgenders are obviously batshit nuts
we knew t hat
anyone who wants to distort and disfigure what nature (some of us say God, some say both...whatever) has created... you know something is terribly wrong there...

I mean... do you have to have PhD to know this?

I guess some people are not as smart as others...

There was a contingent of rainbow runabouts who spent their time harassing her because she didn't put any transgender characters in her novels. Though I still firmly believe that Dobby the house elf was a unisexual identity. However like most lefties they spend their time fantasizing about the pain death and demise of those who simply disagree with them. It is a dead giveaway calling card for terminal Lefty brain syndrome.

TLBS!
in other words

only perverts and thugs and other nefarious types would join that vile party

Slouching Towards Dark Ages II

In 897, a Pope actually dug up the 7-months dead corpse of a previous Pope. who had been from an opposite faction, and put it on trial (Wikky "Cadaver Synod").
Dark ages is possible. The amount of debt built up in the world over time is enormous.

I thought it was illegal to make violent fiction like that about real people. Like, you cant make a book where Michele Obama is getting gang raped by the Proud Boys. Maybe im wrong? :dunno:
Liberals can do as they please. But this kind of stuff is fixing to end. They screwed up when their grooming children agenda got exposed.

Transgenders are obviously batshit nuts

Transgender people are mentally imbalanced, so I'm not surprised.

CaptainObvious.png

Forum List

Back