Transgender skins a precious kitten, then puts it in blender and then murders a Stranger

Catering to and sidestepping this abnormality has unleashed some pent up horrors.
This was a virtual non issue , almost never discussed issue 3+ years ago.
Some things hitherto not in the spotlight, once out in the open have bad results .

Catering to and sidestepping this abnormality has unleashed some pent up horrors.
Some things hitherto not in the spotlight, once out in the open have bad results .
That's correct. This issue with murderous trannies started when Biden usurped the oval office. They came out of the woodworks.

It sounds like you are saying you had no problem this sort of horrific behavior until a trans person did It.

Are you seriously asking this? For some reason I assumed you were aware of animal cruelty but maybe I’m confusing you with another member.
animal cruelty is one thing,,

did he really skin a kitten and put it in a blender??

I have nothing to compare that too,,
even micheal vick wasnt that bad,,

when else has something this horrific happened??

animal cruelty is one thing,,

did he really skin a kitten and put it in a blender??

I have nothing to compare that too,,
even micheal vick wasnt that bad,,
I don’t know if what is said about the kitten actually happened but I think it did. Micheal Vick is nothing compared with some of these.

More proof that gender dysphoria/tranz/lgbtq+ is a mental disorder of the highest order. How can anyone support these animals?

cara-3-1200x630.jpg

Sounds like the Democrats have a future president.

I don’t know if what is said about the kitten actually happened but I think it did. Micheal Vick is nothing compared with some of these.

something about the idea of skinning a kitten and put it in a blender that makes me think another level of some serious mental shit is going on,,

All psychiatrists know that those who start killing animals.....

then move on to human beings....

that's no secret!

that's exactly how it is1
Almost, but not quite. People who become killers often start by killing animals but not all people who kill animals go on to kill people.

That's correct. This issue with murderous trannies started when Biden usurped the oval office. They came out of the woodworks.
You mean Tranny murderous psychotic assholes are different than other psycho murderous assholes, say, Charles Manson, for instance? I don't get it. I have read about deranged nut ball killers since I was old enough to read the paper.

You mean Tranny murderous psychotic assholes are different than other psycho murderous assholes, say, Charles Manson, for instance? I don't get it. I have read about deranged nut ball killers since I was old enough to read the paper.
Transsexuals are mentally ill. Or at least they were when I grew up.

Transsexuals are mentally ill. Or at least they were when I grew up.
I have met more mentally ill, that were not known to be tranny or otherwise sex freaks, than were, though not exactly the kind of folk you want to shake hands with. Kinky does not scare me, but have lived with men in the Army, that bore watching, as they very well might kill you, you didn't kill or maim them first.

More proof that gender dysphoria/tranz/lgbtq+ is a mental disorder of the highest order. How can anyone support these animals?

cara-3-1200x630.jpg

So, one transgender kills someone and ALL TRANSGENDER at evil.

But loads of straight people kill others and.... it's just an individual thing?

It sounds like you are saying you had no problem this sort of horrific behavior until a trans person did It.
The percentages are higher with that group. And it is not very good P.R. when something appalling happens.

Forum List

Back