Transgender Woman Now Transitioning into a Dragon

Yes.

Trans-species is the next one folks. The mental illness of liberalism is hitting epic peaks.

Self hatred comes in all forms. I reckon even teenage girls who get too many tatts are self hating.

The culture of critique.

We need to start respecting transdragon rights folks.

LGBTQC....D now?

Yet another case of Severe Body Dysmorphic Disorder on parade.

I question the ethics of the doctor who performed the procedures.

Yes.

Trans-species is the next one folks. The mental illness of liberalism is hitting epic peaks.
She looks exhibitioninist enough to handle the attention. When I saw it was in dailymail.com uk I thought, oh the NHS and dole. Then I read the article. Pretty brave person to do this with no safety net.

The belief that one is not one's biological gender is a mental illness, and must be treated as such. Regardless of how it is dealt with, the rate of attempted suicide is off the charts compared with the general population.

It was only as a result of political pressure that the American Psychiatric Association reclassified this delusion.

I wonder if the sodomite/freakazoid community will threaten economic sanctions against states that prohibit dragons from entering the ladies room.
None of you understand this. They want one room.

its going to be a room with shit plastered on the ceiling, but they think it's going to be nice office style bathroom where everyone is civil.

I wonder if the sodomite/freakazoid community will threaten economic sanctions against states that prohibit dragons from entering the ladies room.

its going to be a room with shit plastered on the ceiling, but they think it's going to be nice office style bathroom where everyone is civil.
When did office shit houses become civilized?

If a woman can claim transspecies as a cat, why can't this man claim transmythic as a female dragon?

When did office shit houses become civilized?
You'd be suprised. The looney lefties here in AU get good funding for their non government orgs. They are civil people too, because all of their savagery gets outleted on to ONE person...Me.

Forum List

Back