Transgender women dating

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Some transgender women are not honest with men.

I remember a guy telling me he accidently picked up a transgender woman at a bar and wound up back at that person's apartment. He was shocked after that person removed its panties.

"A single woman has revealed she doesn’t tell men she’s transgender straight away as people are “too judgmental”

What sex you are is not a "judgement".

I remember a guy telling me he accidently picked up a transgender woman at a bar and wound up back at that person's apartment. He was shocked after that person removed its panties.
IDK what I would do in that situation. A good blow to the face might be in order.
Thats some seriously messed up stuff to do to someone.

I guess I never understood why a male or female would want to transition to the other sex. It must be a kind of mental illness.

I guess I never understood why a male or female would want to transition to the other sex. It must be a kind of mental illness.
It is a mental illness but it's politically incorrect to say that anymore. And since The Woke have taken over academia in the psychological fields I don't think it's still called a mental illness by "The Experts".

It is a mental illness but it's politically incorrect to say that anymore. And since The Woke have taken over academia in the psychological fields I don't think it's still called a mental illness by "The Experts".
Untrue .
Of course there are many tragic people suffering from this mental disorder but that gives us the very reason we all need to kindly but clearly register them as unbalanced , in need of care and possibly protection .

Some transgender women are not honest with men.
Too judgemental I see ... why? because straight men don't like other men sexually? regardless what they claim to be or dress like?

There is an ethical obligation to reveal that one is not the sex they are representing themselves to be before a relationship gets any more physical than a handshake.

Fraudulently gaining sexual access to anyone in any way is a form or rape.

I predict no Democrats will appear on this thread, no matter how strongly they support things like the transgenderization of children. Transactivists never want to answer basic questions about what they actually believe.

Those creatures should not withhold the truth ....if they are trannies or not

They might not get out alive from the date if they lie.....better tell the truth right away

Just saying. :dunno:

Last edited:
What guy could meet, let alone date a tranny and not pick up some immediate clues?

There have to be transgender dating sites, or at least dating sites on which you can search on "transwomen."

That's where male-to-female, or female-to-male transsexuals should be meeting people to date. Also, I'm sure there is a grapevine among the TS community where they can hear about men and women who are interested in that.

Going on a date with an unaware straight person is a setup for the straight person to be angry and the TS person to be disappointed.

There have to be transgender dating sites, or at least dating sites on which you can search on "transwomen."

That's where male-to-female, or female-to-male transsexuals should be meeting people to date. Also, I'm sure there is a grapevine among the TS community where they can hear about men and women who are interested in that.

Going on a date with an unaware straight person is a setup for the straight person to be angry and the TS person to be disappointed.
And in some cases a setup for the TS person to get it's ass kicked.

There is the needle in the haystack type that can pass pretty effectively, until the clothes come off.

Also remember alcohol can be involved.
And there are some naturally manly looking real women and some naturally womanly looking real men.

Forum List

Back