"Transgendered" Bathrooms

Unisex bathrooms have been around for at least twenty years.
Why so much fuss now?
Bigots make excuses but are wrong. Many businesses have a single bathroom rather than gender bathrooms, offices are opting for unisex bathrooms instead of gender designations.

This is really much-a-do hate and not reason.

LGBT are not a threat to men or women in the bathroom

Hetero pedophiles on the other hand could be, but men and boys are not given separate bathrooms.
Blah blah blah..bigot smigot phiggot faggot.

You are the one bothered by people that are different or don't want to hid who they are.
Your hate, your bigotry.
I'm not afraid of people, you are.
I'm not separating people or condemning them, you are.
I'm not promoting prejudice, you are.

You want to label or call names, look in the mirror

Why so much fuss now?
Bigots make excuses but are wrong. Many businesses have a single bathroom rather than gender bathrooms, offices are opting for unisex bathrooms instead of gender designations.

Hetero pedophiles on the other hand could be, but men and boys are not given separate bathrooms.

You are the one bothered by people that are different or don't want to hid who they are.
Your hate, your bigotry.

Go fuck yourself, degenerate filth.

He would be arrested if he did that in a men's room or on the street.
“has long criminal history of indecent exposure and is currently on probation for public indecency.”
That was six years ago.

On the floor and telling women to get out......................... not much a threat. He could have been stepped on ended the problem. High heels make a formidable weapon, so does a heavy bag or car keys....so does laughter.

Why so much fuss now?

Your hate, your bigotry.

aw.. did little old me say something to hurt your feeling?

I think you are the one that needs a shower.............including your mouth

upload_2016-4-20_19-22-52.jpeg

Why so much fuss now?

Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232
Not at all, I just don't take kindly to somebody coming in and immediately calling names, and then when you get a hostile response...you act like a victim.

So like I said, go fuck yourself heathen.

You're a normophobe and an enemy to the natural order. You are trash, you are worthless, and if you're a tranny...I hope you kill yourself.

How do you like that?

Last edited:
That, my friends... is how you should address leftists... Let them know exactly what they are. They have no moral authority. They're rabbit brained wastes of flesh.

Last edited:
Why so much fuss now?

Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232
Not at all, I just don't take kindly to somebody coming in and immediately calling names, and then when you get a hostile response...you act like a victim.

You're a normophobe and any enemy to the natural order. You are trash, you are worthless, and if you're a tranny...I hope you kill yourself.

How do you like that?

I say bigots are wrong and you accuse me of name calling?

You wanting to trash talk is not going to make you or bigots right to hate others.

Sorry you are homo/LGBTphobic, but they have as much right to live in peace and go to the bathroom as everyone else.

Homosexuality has existed across species since the time of the dinosaurs.
Males have often been the ones to dress up in the most brilliant colors and put on beautiful displays.
Men around the world wear skirts as normal clothing since the dawn of clothing. Many cultures wear little or no clothing.

Why are you so bothered by a transgender wearing a dress? They are women.
Are you bothered by someone in pants using the men's room?

Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232

You're a normophobe and any enemy to the natural order. You are trash, you are worthless, and if you're a tranny...I hope you kill yourself.

How do you like that?

You wanting to trash talk is not going to make you or bigots right to hate others.

Sorry you are homo/LGBTphobic, but they have as much right to live in peace and go to the bathroom as everyone else.

Males have often been the ones to dress up in the most brilliant colors and put on beautiful displays.
Men around the world wear skirts as normal clothing since the dawn of clothing. Many cultures wear little or no clothing.

Bigot is name calling. Try something different.

Until then go fuck yourself.

That, my friends... is how you should address leftists... Let them know exactly what they are. They have no moral authority. They're rabbit brained wastes of flesh.

your screen name, oxymoron
Your mind is smaller than your a**hole. Your hate of others gives you no moral authority.
Rabbit brained waste of flesh? Taking about yourself again?

Auditioning for stand up comedy? You need more practice.

Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232

How do you like that?

Bigot is name calling. Try something different.

Until then go fuck yourself.

I speak of bigotry and you recognize yourself?

"intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself"

How was I inaccurate?

Hate is the crime. Being different is not, nor is acceptance of difference.

If you don't want to use a bathroom with transgenders, hold it till you get home.

Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232

How do you like that?

. If you want to try giving ancient history, then do tell what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, and do tell why it happened.

Another absurd leftist concoction......

Pathetically hilarious.......
Wrong.

This is another ridiculous rightwing contrivance, an idiotic red herring fallacy invented by conservatives in an attempt to conceal their unwarranted fear and disdain for transgender Americans.

No one advocates for ‘transgendered bathrooms,’ the notion that anyone does is a lie.

Liberals correctly acknowledge and respect the right of all Americans to self-determination and individual liberty, including the right of citizens to present themselves to society in the gender of their choice, with which they are the most comfortable – unlike most conservatives who seek to compel conformity, frightened by change, diversity, and dissent.

They actually want unisex bathrooms which have been around for years anyway.
. So businesses have to spend thousands by doing away with the men's restrooms that accommodate 10 to 15 men at a time or the women the same, and create unisex restrooms that only allow one person in at a time ? What will they do at large sporting events and etc. ? Will the government next order an added restroom to be built by businesses or sports arena's now ? Don't you all just love the way our government caves to every little weirdo whim that society is pumping out now ?

Unisex bathrooms allow both in at the same time. No gender, no waiting.
. If this is the case then No.... If my grand daughter is in a bathroom/restroom with my wife getting her diaper changed, and a dude walks in to use it, then there will be trouble big time... Common sense is a great thing, people had best get back to it.

boys go into women's rooms with their mother and girls go into men's rooms with their fathers.
Man change diapers, why should you be bothered by a man using a bathroom while a diaper is being changed? There are diaper tables in both gender bathrooms.
. Key words were boys and girls as in being to young to make choices on their own within your response, instead of men and women who have mental issues about where they need to go to a restroom, and so they end up somehow in the wrong restroom (not matching their birth certificate status). Why are so called transgender people offended about going into the restroom that matches their birth certificate status or physical attributes born with in life ? Have they been abused in these restrooms in the past or are they just trying to make yet another statement in hopes to infiltrate deeper into areas in which offends their little group because they know they aren't accepted there by the mainstream society ?

Last edited:
Your hate, your bigotry.

View attachment 72232

How do you like that?

. If you want to try giving ancient history, then do tell what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, and do tell why it happened.

Astroid that struck the alps.

Evidence of Asteroid Impact For Sodom and Gomorrah ...
www.universetoday.com/.../evidence-of-asteroid-impact-...
Universe Today
Evidence of Asteroid Impact For Sodom and Gomorrah? 10 Apr ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the impact blast.â€.
Researchers: Asteroid Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah ...
www.foxnews.com/.../researchers-asteroid-destroyed-s...
Fox News Channel
Apr 1, 2008 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...
Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid
www.theregister.co.uk/2008/03/31/kofels_asteroid/
The Register
Mar 31, 2008 - Assyrian clay tablet points to 'Sodom and Gomorrah' asteroid ... It is probable more people died under the plume than in the Alps due to the ...
Sodom And Gomorrah: The Köfels Asteroid Impact | Reality ...
https://realitybong.wordpress.com/.../sodom-and-gomorrah-the-kofels-as...
Mar 7, 2010 - He said the size and route of the asteroid meant that it was likely to have crashed into the Austrian Alps at Köfels. As it traveled close to the ...

They actually want unisex bathrooms which have been around for years anyway.
. So businesses have to spend thousands by doing away with the men's restrooms that accommodate 10 to 15 men at a time or the women the same, and create unisex restrooms that only allow one person in at a time ? What will they do at large sporting events and etc. ? Will the government next order an added restroom to be built by businesses or sports arena's now ? Don't you all just love the way our government caves to every little weirdo whim that society is pumping out now ?

. If this is the case then No.... If my grand daughter is in a bathroom/restroom with my wife getting her diaper changed, and a dude walks in to use it, then there will be trouble big time... Common sense is a great thing, people had best get back to it.

boys go into women's rooms with their mother and girls go into men's rooms with their fathers.
Man change diapers, why should you be bothered by a man using a bathroom while a diaper is being changed? There are diaper tables in both gender bathrooms.
. Key words were boys and girls as in being to young to make choices on their own within your response, instead of men and women who have mental issues about where they need to go to a restroom, and so they end up somehow in the wrong restroom (not matching their birth certificate status). Why are so called transgender people offended about going into the restroom that matches their birth certificate status or physical attributes born with in life ? Have they been abused in these restrooms in the past or are they just trying to make yet another statement in hopes to infiltrate deeper into areas in which offends their little group because they know they aren't accepted there by the mainstream society ?

Transgender are not mental cases, they have the wrong body. Girls believe they are boys and boys believe they should have had a girls body.
These are not dangerous other people. Desperation and a need for acceptance drives some to suicide. Not being allowed to be themselves kills them. Public hate and misunderstanding kills them.
People like you kills far too many of them.

You are the danger, not the transgender

Transgender are not mental cases, they have the wrong body. Girls believe they are boys and boys believe they should have had a girls body.
These are not dangerous other people. Desperation and a need for acceptance drives some to suicide. Not being allowed to be themselves kills them. Public hate and misunderstanding kills them.
People like you kills far too many of them.

You are the danger, not the transgender

Exactly. They have high rates of suicide, and are frequently abused and assaulted and bullied.

When father's take their little girls out for shopping trips or other things - which restroom do they use? They aren't going to let a 3 yr old use one by themselves, they usually need someone with them. The whole thing over restrooms is massive hysterial - there is nothing to look at in a closed stall.

Why so much fuss now?

So you are okay for transvestites forced to use the single family restrooms instead of the ladies room?

Was never bothered see men pee on walls in public streets or people around the world squat out in the open.

Sorry but I find progressive americans very prudish at times.

No one cares about pets and other animals doing their job for all to see. Why the fuss over humans?

No, I have no problem with unisex bathrooms, never did, so why should I start now? I don't mind women urinals in bathrooms

I only have a problem if the last person leaves the seat up.

LGBT don't bother me, small minded hateful hypocritical bigots do.
I bet your house smells horrible, do you squat in the litter box with the cats, or do you even have a litter box for your cats?

Why so much fuss now?

So you are okay for transvestites forced to use the single family restrooms instead of the ladies room?

Was never bothered see men pee on walls in public streets or people around the world squat out in the open.

Sorry but I find progressive americans very prudish at times.

No one cares about pets and other animals doing their job for all to see. Why the fuss over humans?

No, I have no problem with unisex bathrooms, never did, so why should I start now? I don't mind women urinals in bathrooms

I only have a problem if the last person leaves the seat up.

LGBT don't bother me, small minded hateful hypocritical bigots do.
I bet your house smells horrible, do you squat in the litter box with the cats, or do you even have a litter box for your cats?

I'm hyper sensitive to smells, my home is always clean, without air fresheners. I even cook with with nose plugs and then air the kitchen for hours after I clean, or cook outside by the grape vines.

Sorry no pets.

Do you enjoy being wrong?

Forum List

Back