Transgenderism is a mental disorder that should be treated and not encouraged

I believe gay is a choice
Tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

There are things that one does not choose.

Breathing, hunger, thirst.

Giving ample supply of air, one would not choose to breath, but could choose not too and die. If enough decided not to breath, the species dies b

Given an ample supply of the opposite sex, one would not choose to be with them, but could choose not to be with them. If enough decided not to be intimate with the opposite sex, the species dies.

Glad I could clear up that non sense.
Wow. What a pile of gobbledegook nonsense! :lol:

Since gays don't procreate, they have to originate from heterosexual pairings. And the species keeps making them.

Explain.

And tell us about the day you chose not to be gay.

The day I was born

What day did you decide to breath?

Giving ample supply of air, one would not choose to breath, but could choose not too and die. If enough decided not to breath, the species dies b

Given an ample supply of the opposite sex, one would not choose to be with them, but could choose not to be with them. If enough decided not to be intimate with the opposite sex, the species dies.

Since gays don't procreate, they have to originate from heterosexual pairings. And the species keeps making them.

Explain.

The fact that I didn't choose NOT to be gay doesn't mean others haven't chosen to be gay. That's like saying "you didn't choose not to be a vegetarian, so therefor that proves vegetarians were born that way."

Insane

Gay is a choice, a choice I support gays having a right to make. None of mine, nor the government's business.
Gay is a choice about as much as liking or not liking carrots is.

Some people are just born liking carrots LOL is that your argument?

Explain.

The fact that I didn't choose NOT to be gay doesn't mean others haven't chosen to be gay. That's like saying "you didn't choose not to be a vegetarian, so therefor that proves vegetarians were born that way."

Insane

Gay is a choice, a choice I support gays having a right to make. None of mine, nor the government's business.

If homosexuality is a choice then heterosexuality is a choice,

and then the two of y'all are even steven.

Is it a mental illness if a man gets a vasectomy?
Absolutely. The bible says be fruitful and multiply, not enjoy unprotected sex. It's a sickness and a perversion and fixed men should NOT be allowed in a public restroom because they are no longer men.

Explain.

The day I was born

And so it is with gays "choosing" to be gay.

Explain.

Insane

Some people are just born liking carrots LOL is that your argument?
About as much as you are born knowing you will want to have sex with the opposite gender.

In fact, you probably knew your taste in vegetables long before you knew you liked sex with girls.

Where's the carrot gene?

There's no such thing as a "transgender" man or woman.

People like Bruce Jenner (or whatever name he goes by this week) are simply a man who has undergone voluntary genital mutilation, and acquired a drug habit (hormones).

He is no more a woman, than an apple tree is now an orange tree because you picked off some of the apples and tied a few oranges to the branches, and injected some orange juice under the bark.

If Jenner wants to do what he did, fine, I don't have a problem with it. But trying to make laws to force the rest of us to allow a man into a woman's bathroom, drug habit or not, is ludicrous.

there has to be a liberal who will adopt this poor dear. EH? now don't say anything when it want to use the women's bathroom when your daughters ARE USING them too

Explain.

Insane

Again, stupid. Humans are omnivores, this is proven science. Yet, some humans choose not eat meat. They CHOOSE not to eat meat. I've never heard one yet say "hey, when did you choose to eat meat" because of course the fact that they CHOSE not to eat meat doesn't mean I choose to eat meet.

The entire argument is stupid anyway. This is the USA , you have a right to have any perverted consensual relationship you wish to have. You don't have to explain your choice to anyone.

Explain.

Insane

Again, stupid. Humans are omnivores, this is proven science. Yet, some humans choose not eat meat. They CHOOSE not to eat meat. I've never heard one yet say "hey, when did you choose to eat meat" because of course the fact that they CHOSE not to eat meat doesn't mean I choose to eat meet.

The entire argument is stupid anyway. This is the USA , you have a right to have any perverted consensual relationship you wish to have. You don't have to explain your choice to anyone.
I love the mental twists you bigots go through to "prove" being gay is a choice. :lol:

You just can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Explain.

Insane

No, that's mutually exclusive thought

Let's do this. Let's flip the numbers.

If 95% of every human was homosexual, leaving only 5% hetrosexual. It would take a matter of only a few hundred years for the species to go extinct.

That should give you a clue

Explain.

Insane

I love the mental twists you bigots go through to "prove" being gay is a choice. :lol:

Oh , you're another mental midget I see.

Feel free to post ANY examples of me being bigoted, particularly against gays.

Here's a clue you stupid fuck, Knowing that gay is a choice is not being a bigot. I know vegans choose not to eat meat , I don't wish to suppress them, or think they are inferior either. They simply made a choice I don't wish to choose for myself.

YOU are the bigot, bigoted against those who disagree with you.

Explain.

Insane

Ironic post of the day

Transgenders are lunatics. They should be hospitalized permanently, and doctors who perform optional, INVASIVE major surgeries on them should be thrown in jail.

Meh, who cares what they do to themselves. But when they go around convincing CHILDREN , who are in many cases prepubescent and thus have no sexual identity yet that they were born the wrong sex, or worse insist that MY children be exposed to their lunacy, THEN we have a problem.

Like I said, I don't care if a grown man identifies as a cat, who cares? But that doesn't mean my daughter has to see him taking a shit in his litter box.
I care that criminal doctors be held accountable, and I care that lunatics are treated as though they are reasonable human beings and we all have to act like their brand of insanity is wholesome and worthwhile. You can't fail to hold them accountable then whine that they're teaching school....

The governmennt has ZERO business telling a person what they may or may not due to their body, whether that something is drinking, or smoking, or selling it for sex, or having their penis cut off.

It cracks me up how similar authoritarian liberals are to authoritarian conservatives, and yet yall hate each other.
Unethical doctors are criminals, and it is unethical to do damage to people just because they want you to.

And I never said the *government* should do anything.

Let me spell it out for you...

Transgenders are insane.
Insane people should be locked up if they pose a threat to themselves or others.
Transgenders pose a threat to themselves. They are suicidal, drug addicted, and have a million other mental health issues that means they cannot make intelligent decisions about their own care, or about anything else. Doctors who cater to their illness, making it worse, are actually violating the Hippocratic Oath, just as abortionists are, and they should be held accountable.
Transgenders should be blocked from any employment that would bring them into contact with vulnerable people or children, they should be blocked from any employment that would allow them to operate heavy machinery...

Not that that's much of an issue anyway. Most of them receive SSI (or as I call them...retard checks) because they have been diagnosed to be so fucked up that they cannot take care of themselves. That's what SSI is. It's a retard check for people who are so unbalanced or mentally impaired that they have never been able to work, and they will never work. These are the people who should be in institutions. And a lot of transgenders in this country draw ssi.

OF COURSE you are advocating the government do something here. Who the hell would force them to be locked up if not the government?

At least have the guts to stand behind your ill conceived convictions.

Also, what is ethical is between a doctor and his/her patient. Not between the government and a patient.

Oh, you're a moron who contends that we should take limited government to the point of anarchy. I get it. There is no good, no bad, everybody do exactly as they please, prey upon others as they care to, as long as their victims give consent it's cool.

Let me be clear. I am for limited, constitutional government.

But I also believe that criminals should do long sentences in prison.
And I think that crazy people should be locked up in institutions.

That has nothing to do with being big government. It has to do with understanding where so much of our grief comes from in this country. Criminals who are not adequately punished, and crazy people who shouldn't be roaming around.

And transgenders are crazy people. They aren't necessarily of the type that is very harmful but they as still completely unpredictable, incapable of providing for or defending themselves, and they self mutilate. lock them the fuck up.

Explain.

Insane

No, that's mutually exclusive thought

Let's do this. Let's flip the numbers.

If 95% of every human was homosexual, leaving only 5% hetrosexual. It would take a matter of only a few hundred years for the species to go extinct.

That should give you a clue

Yes, in an imaginary world in your head that would happen.

In the real world that will never happen.

BTW, if heterosexuality is NOT a choice, why do we hear all constant rantings about how gays are our to convert your children, blah blah.

How can that happen if people don't choose to be heterosexual?

Forum List

Back