“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

How are you defining "aggressor
The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.
That's not a definition so let's try this.

Person A points a loaded firearm at Person B.
Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

Who is the aggressor, Person A or Person B?
He rushed him when he was legally holding a gun,, good nite
The question says Person A is pointing his weapon at Person B, not that he's merely holding it.

Is Person A or Person B the aggressor?
Are you pointing it at a violent criminal until the police come? Person B

Are you in Georgia pointing your weapon at a violent criminal who is unarmed?
Huh

Not much of an answer. Did the question confuse you? Are you pointing a weapon at a dangerous violent criminal who is unarmed in Georgia.
Unlawfully holding a weapon in Georgia following a suspect who is charging right at me who has been seen on numerous occasions breaking into houses, as he gets close to me a raise my weapon to protect myself like any normal citizen would, As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right
Travis forfeited that right when he broke the law by using his firearm illegally.
No one saw that happen.. you know all this has been caving in to the mob, I bet you thought Zimmerman was guilty
Liar, Travis saw what happened and he confessed he shot Arbery before Arbery ever laid a finger on him.

How are you defining "aggressor
The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.
That's not a definition so let's try this.

Person A points a loaded firearm at Person B.
Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

Who is the aggressor, Person A or Person B?
He rushed him when he was legally holding a gun,, good nite
The question says Person A is pointing his weapon at Person B, not that he's merely holding it.

Is Person A or Person B the aggressor?
Are you pointing it at a violent criminal until the police come? Person B

Are you in Georgia pointing your weapon at a violent criminal who is unarmed?
Huh

Not much of an answer. Did the question confuse you? Are you pointing a weapon at a dangerous violent criminal who is unarmed in Georgia.
Unlawfully holding a weapon in Georgia following a suspect who is charging right at me who has been seen on numerous occasions breaking into houses, as he gets close to me a raise my weapon to protect myself like any normal citizen would, As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Under Georgia Law you like the McMichaels have just committed Aggravated Assault and Murder. Or Attempted Murder if your victim does not die.
Self defense is aggravated assault? Interesting interesting

Pointing a weapon at an unarmed man who is not attacking you is Aggravated Assault. Travis said he pointed the Shotgun at AA 90 yards away and shouted at him to stop.
Do you even know what 90 yards is? The video shows AA coming around the front of the car to get Travis, that’s maybe 3 yards
He meant 90 feet, not yards.
Still that didn’t happen, maybe he was nervous
LOLOL

According to courtroom testimony, Travis said that's how it happened. Why on Earth would I believe a racist troll like you, who wasn't there, over thd word of the killer, who was there??

The video shows AA coming around the front of the car to get Travis, that’s maybe 3 yards

why maybe 3 yards? Because you don’t know do you? The left front tire of the truck Is 1.5 feet from the centerline. the wheels are 6 ft apart. The center of the truck is 4.5 ft from the centerline. TM was physically positioned at least as far as the center of the truck when the first shot was fired. The shotgun was pointed at AA’s chest. Add 2.5 ft to the center of the truck to the tip of the barrel and the smoking end of the weapon is seven feet from the center of an 8 ft lane.

Perhaps AA was 10 feet from the center when he was shot. That’s two feet apart, not three yards apart as only a racist can see it.

If black lives mattered you would post polices Democrats have created to stop the black fatherless rate which is causing this criminal activity.. it’s you that’s the racist

It’s not a matter of “if” black lives matter. Black lives matter regardless of what I post.

You are a racist.

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

So is this true or false or fake news:

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.

Did you forget that the video exists, where we see he clearly pivots to attach the guy?

Communist propaganda.

Arbery did not attack Travis per Travis until after Arbery was shot and wounded in the chest.

I’m asking the following question of all those who have sworn in the name of Trump that they saw Amaud Arbery, on the video, attack a hero first and then they can hear the first shot being fired.

Do you accept the testimony from Travis McMichael that he shot and wounded an unarmed man in the chest at polnt blank range because the unarmed jogger “squared up” like he was going to attack.”

Travus told police that the unarmed man he was confronting and trying to detain did not attack him before he was wounded in the chest by the first

According to reports from the preliminary hearing we learned yesterday that: “Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

And we learned exactly where the two men were according to the man who had his finger on the trigger when the the first shot wounded an unarmed man In his chest.

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it.”

“That’s when Arbery ran around the passenger side of Travis’ truck, and the two men met in front of it. Dial said Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack. He said Travis then fired the first shot into Arbery’s chest.”

Can any of you who thought they saw on the video TravisM being attacked first and a struggle for shotgun starts and the heard the first shot go off reply to this thread and admit you were wrong based on what you hero murderer told police about the ambush and murder of an unarmed man who was jogging on a public street.

Did you forget that the video exists, where we see he clearly pivots to attach the guy?

Communist propaganda.
He pivoted to attack the guy who had been menacing him with a firearm. He was righteously in fear of his life.

Communist propaganda.
He pivoted to attack the guy who had been menacing him with a firearm. He was righteously in fear of his life.

Yeah... criminals are always in fear of their lives after caught from a crime.

So tired of this far left / conservative nonsense. It's not like there are not thousands upon thousands of examples where this same thing happens with cops. One just in the last few days.

Communist propaganda.

So tired of this far left / conservative nonsense. It's not like there are not thousands upon thousands of examples where this same thing happens with cops. One just in the last few days.
Of what crime was Arbery caught??

Communist propaganda.

Id say people fear for their lives when a group of armed men chase you and shout at you to lay in the ground.

The McMichael’s committed the crime. Not Arbery.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...
1) He was afraid and thought it was a lynching squad.
2) He knew what he had done and tried to resist arrest.

Sorry, there is only one correct option here. I don't deal with 60 IQ retards.

These jugheads are going to jail, where they belong.

Not sure why that is a left/right thing.

But then again one could say the same thing about any of the cop situations, why do they always break on party lines, well at least as far as the left goes, no liberal can ever just say "man that guy got what he deserved, what an idiot" no matter how obvious it is.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

This was in no way a lawful attempt to make a citizen's arrest.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Nothing was taken. Try again

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

You’re avoiding the question. How do you demonstrate Arbery is guilty of burglary?

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

The lawyer has arrived!

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

The lawyer has arrived!

I do have a law degree, but I don't practice .

But this isn't exactly rocket science.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

The lawyer has arrived!

Indeed it isn't.

Guy walking to a property where things have gone missing and 911 called before, matches the suspect... people follow him and he attacks them.

Communist propaganda.

Burglary.
Prove it....

The odds are...

The lawyer has arrived!

Indeed it isn't.

Guy walking to a property where things have gone missing and 911 called before, matches the suspect... people follow him and he attacks them.
Neither McMichael state they saw him at the property in question.

“Matching a description” is not sufficient cause for a citizen arrest.

Forum List

Back