“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

here’s TrumpO’s 538 poll numbersView attachment 350995
Why are you posting polling data? Lol the boy got what he deserved.
Now Travis will get what he deserves...

tumblr_mcx8evjGRt1qedb29o1_500.gif

:popcorn:
Why because of the color of his skin?
No, because he's a murderer.
It wasn’t pre-meditated there was no malice it was simple self-defense number maybe manslaughter
Of course it was premeditated ... the moment Travis cocked the shotgun showed intent to use it. Intent shows premeditation.

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

It wasn’t pre-meditated there was no malice it was simple self-defense number maybe manslaughter
Of course it was premeditated ... the moment Travis cocked the shotgun showed intent to use it. Intent shows premeditation.
Lol WTF! If you cock shotgun that means you want to kill somebody.. WTF

Are you pointing it at a violent criminal until the police come? Person B

what violent crime did TM see AA commit that day?
Savage physical attack
Self defense against someone threatening someone else's life with a lethal weapon is often savage. It's self preservation.
No one told arbery to attack him he was just holding a gun asking him to stop, if he was going to shoot it would have happened at a distance
Couldn't happen at a distance because Bryan was behind Arbery and risked being shot.
Than he could have ran to a different angle,, and he didn’t
He didn't have time. It was only a matter of seconds when Arbery had reached his truck.

False. He committed a felony ( false imprisonment) which led to a homicide. That's murder 2nd degree.

Where is the proof that the person you're pointing your weapon at, Person B, is either violent or a criminal?
Well he’s running from a possible felony, and he running right at him with fist flying
No, he couldn't have been running from a possible felony since he had not committed a felony.
What was he doing in the house, you know his intentions?
I know he was on that property multiple times and never took anything. So I don't see an intent to steal.
Oh they are done with their investigation? Wow how come
They aren’t at trial? Lol
Where did I say the investigation is complete??

How are you defining "aggressor
The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.
That's not a definition so let's try this.

Person A points a loaded firearm at Person B.
Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

Who is the aggressor, Person A or Person B?
He rushed him when he was legally holding a gun,, good nite
It's not legal for private citizens to use lethal weapons to make people get on the ground.
And when did that happen?
As Arbery approached thd truck.
Did the gun grow arms and legs, and take him down? Lol
The arms and legs belonged to Travis McMichael, who brandished a firearm in a failed attempt to persuade Arbery to get down on the ground.
He was holding a gun asking the suspect to wait for cops.. OHHH NOOO THAT OFFENSIVE LOL

Again, that's false imprisonment.

You can't hold someone against their will so the cops can see if they are wanted or something.

Never happened. I watched the video.
But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?
The video shows AA the aggressor.

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.
Naw. You should watch closer

I have watched it very closely. As I said. Travis definitely commits the act of Aggravated Assault. That crime means that Travis is the criminal. AA’s death is the result of a criminal action.

Look. It is how we deal with every death. Let’s say someone robs a store. The clerk panics and tries to rush out of the store, slips and hits his head. He dies from the fall. Since he died while a crime was being committed the death is automatically a Murder.
What is it you claim Travis did?

It is not just what I claim he did. It is what the Prosecutor and GBI investigators say he did. It is what Greg’s lawyer says Travis did. And it is what Roddy’s lawyer says he did. So everyone involved except Travis.
they said he did what?

BTW, the Roddy guy didn't see shit.

There is more than one minute of video. The Lawyers in the hearing said what I said they did.

Roddy’s lawyer said Roddy did not know the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy’s lawyer acknowledged that the McMichaels were acting in violation of the law.

Greg’s lawyer said that Greg was there talking to police and trying to keep AA in sight and had no idea that Travis was going to shoot. Greg is claiming he had nothing to do with it.

So if two lawyers say that Greg murdered AA and they are co defendants why are you having trouble with it?
so what? all of that is true. So what? doesn't change the fact the black dude bull rushed Travis. just doesn't. That is in the video.

the black dude tried to take the gun, right?

In a manner of speaking. Yes. He attacked in self defense after minutes of being chased by criminals including a hit and run accident.
Self defense of what? No one was stopping him
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... the guy who parked his car in the middle of a road, got out armed with a shotgun and ordered Arbery to get on the ground -- was trying to stop him.

You must be the most ignorant poster on this forum to not understand that.
What’s wrong with trying to stop a criminal with verbal commands? Did it hurt his feelings?
Travis wasn't trying to stop a criminal, he was trying to stop a jogger.
Now that’s funny ha
Yeah, I'm sure Travis is laughing about that at this very minute.
He’s probably talking to a agent lol
LOLOLOL

Stop drinking and posting.

Savage physical attack
Self defense against someone threatening someone else's life with a lethal weapon is often savage. It's self preservation.
No one told arbery to attack him he was just holding a gun asking him to stop, if he was going to shoot it would have happened at a distance
Couldn't happen at a distance because Bryan was behind Arbery and risked being shot.
He didn't have time. It was only a matter of seconds when Arbery had reached his truck.
3 steps, a southerner with a shot gun would have nailed they boy East.. but there was NO INTENTION TO KILL . It was clear self defense

The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.

Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

It's not legal for private citizens to use lethal weapons to make people get on the ground.
The arms and legs belonged to Travis McMichael, who brandished a firearm in a failed attempt to persuade Arbery to get down on the ground.
He was holding a gun asking the suspect to wait for cops.. OHHH NOOO THAT OFFENSIVE LOL
He had no legal right to do that.

Lol WTF! If you cock shotgun that means you want to kill somebody.. WTF
No, it means you are considering firing it.

This is also false, "cocking" a weapon doesn't constitute intent to kill.

False. He committed a felony ( false imprisonment) which led to a homicide. That's murder 2nd degree.
Where did you see an attempted to arrest him? The father was in the truck on the phone with the cops, why wouldn’t he get out and take down the the boy?

Savage physical attack
3 steps, a southerner with a shot gun would have nailed they boy East.. but there was NO INTENTION TO KILL . It was clear self defense
Travis forfeited his right to engage in lethal self-defense.

Where is the proof that the person you're pointing your weapon at, Person B, is either violent or a criminal?
Well he’s running from a possible felony, and he running right at him with fist flying
No, he couldn't have been running from a possible felony since he had not committed a felony.
I know he was on that property multiple times and never took anything. So I don't see an intent to steal.
Well you should wait for it to be over before you claim nothing was stolen, pipes were stolen a neighboring property had tools stolen from his truck.. This guy was a menace to the neighborhood he was a terrorist

Where did you see an attempted to arrest him? The father was in the truck on the phone with the cops, why wouldn’t he get out and take down the the boy?
They cut him off because they were trying to detain him.

He had no legal right to do that.
Asking him to wait is against the law? Lol well give him that fine ha

Savage physical attack
Travis forfeited his right to engage in lethal self-defense.
Why because he’s white?

Well you should wait for it to be over before you claim nothing was stolen, pipes were stolen a neighboring property had tools stolen from his truck.. This guy was a menace to the neighborhood he was a terrorist
LOLOL

You have zero evidence Arbery stole anything in that neighborhood. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

They cut him off because they were trying to detain him.
Did the car grow hand cuffs?? Wow that’s a cool car

Did you forget that the video exists, where we see he clearly pivots to attach the guy?

Do us a favor and freeze the frame where you see AA clearly pivot to attack TM before he was shot in the chest, save it to a file and attach it in your next post.

this is all that can be seen of both men when close to the second that the first shot was fired.
F68E3373-2CA9-46CC-942B-1FA66E5567FD.jpeg
EB5FCF4D-7EB9-4A67-8B73-910E113D5B48.jpeg

Are you saying photo #2 is where you see AA pivot? I don’t see AA attack TM. How are you able to see through the truck?

Forum List

Back