“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Are you pointing it at a violent criminal until the police come? Person B

what violent crime did TM see AA commit that day?
Savage physical attack
Self defense against someone threatening someone else's life with a lethal weapon is often savage. It's self preservation.
No one told arbery to attack him he was just holding a gun asking him to stop, if he was going to shoot it would have happened at a distance
Couldn't happen at a distance because Bryan was behind Arbery and risked being shot.
Than he could have ran to a different angle,, and he didn’t
He didn't have time. It was only a matter of seconds when Arbery had reached his truck.
3 steps, a southerner with a shot gun would have nailed they boy East.. but there was NO INTENTION TO KILL . It was clear self defense
Travis forfeited his right to engage in lethal self-defense.
Why because he’s white?
No, because he provoked the attack.

Now stop being a racist.

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

here’s TrumpO’s 538 poll numbersView attachment 350995
Why are you posting polling data? Lol the boy got what he deserved.
Now Travis will get what he deserves...

tumblr_mcx8evjGRt1qedb29o1_500.gif

:popcorn:
Why because of the color of his skin?
No, because he's a murderer.
It wasn’t pre-meditated there was no malice it was simple self-defense number maybe manslaughter

False. He committed a felony ( false imprisonment) which led to a homicide. That's murder 2nd degree.
Where did you see an attempted to arrest him? The father was in the truck on the phone with the cops, why wouldn’t he get out and take down the the boy?
They cut him off because they were trying to detain him.
Did the car grow hand cuffs?? Wow that’s a cool car
No, that was the purpose of brandishing a shotgun.

Savage physical attack
Self defense against someone threatening someone else's life with a lethal weapon is often savage. It's self preservation.
No one told arbery to attack him he was just holding a gun asking him to stop, if he was going to shoot it would have happened at a distance
Couldn't happen at a distance because Bryan was behind Arbery and risked being shot.
He didn't have time. It was only a matter of seconds when Arbery had reached his truck.
3 steps, a southerner with a shot gun would have nailed they boy East.. but there was NO INTENTION TO KILL . It was clear self defense
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Don’t be a criminal and you
Won’t get provoked

Where is the proof that the person you're pointing your weapon at, Person B, is either violent or a criminal?
Well he’s running from a possible felony, and he running right at him with fist flying
No, he couldn't have been running from a possible felony since he had not committed a felony.
What was he doing in the house, you know his intentions?
I know he was on that property multiple times and never took anything. So I don't see an intent to steal.
Oh they are done with their investigation? Wow how come
They aren’t at trial? Lol
Where did I say the investigation is complete??
Well you should wait for it to be over before you claim nothing was stolen, pipes were stolen a neighboring property had tools stolen from his truck.. This guy was a menace to the neighborhood he was a terrorist
LOLOL

You have zero evidence Arbery stole anything in that neighborhood. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?
I know the the INVESTIGATION ISNT OVER LOL

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

It wasn’t pre-meditated there was no malice it was simple self-defense number maybe manslaughter

False. He committed a felony ( false imprisonment) which led to a homicide. That's murder 2nd degree.
Where did you see an attempted to arrest him? The father was in the truck on the phone with the cops, why wouldn’t he get out and take down the the boy?
Don’t go in to dwellings your not allowed in and you won’t get a shot gun pointed at you

Don’t go in to dwellings your not allowed in and you won’t get a shot gun pointed at you

Oh, so if that negro hadn't gone into a neighborhood where he wasnt wanted, the rednecks wouldn't have had to have murdered him. It is his fault.

Oh, so if that negro hadn't gone into a neighborhood where he wasnt wanted, the rednecks wouldn't have had to have murdered him. It is his fault.
I didn’t say that. Projecting?

Oh , that's exactly what you meant.......

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked
What did they see him commit?

Oh , that's exactly what you meant.......
Huh

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked
Running from the dwelling he shouldn’t have been in

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

Can you provide the statute he violated?

God damned this board is over run with retards. Even if they had seem him trespassing , that's a MISDEMEANOR and Georgia law does NOT allow for citizen arrests for misdemeanors.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked
They didn't say they saw him running from that "dwelling."

Try again.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

God damned this board is over run with retards. Even if they had seem him trespassing , that's a MISDEMEANOR and Georgia law does NOT allow for citizen arrests for misdemeanors.
Where did you see an arrest attempt? They asked him to stop until the cops came.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

Try again.
Hauling ass,, the police report isn’t very well written ha

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

Where did you see an arrest attempt? They asked him to stop until the cops came.

No, they pointed a weapon at him and insisted that he stop until the police came, otherwise known as "unlawful detainment"

You are dumb.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

A citizen's arrest is nothing more than detaining a suspect until police arrive. That's what they were trying to do.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

Try again.
Hauling ass,, the police report isn’t very well written ha
Still no evidence they saw him coming from that property.

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

No, they pointed a weapon at him and insisted that he stop until the police came, otherwise known as "unlawful detainment"

You are dumb.
And that didn’t stop him from continuing to run,,, he knew he was 12 miles from home and these Two whites boys got his ass! He was mad!!! Wanted that shot gun and lost haha I love frontier justice

Savage physical attack
Why because he’s white?

Now stop being a racist.
Won’t get provoked

A citizen's arrest is nothing more than detaining a suspect until police arrive. That's what they were trying to do.
Yes with WORDS! No one reached out to stop him.

Forum List

Back