“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Under Georgia Law you like the McMichaels have just committed Aggravated Assault and Murder. Or Attempted Murder if your victim does not die.
still no explanation on what that law says. why not? deflection and avoidance on your part doesn't do you any favors. Facts are, the video shows what really happened. I encourage you yet again to watch it.

How are you defining "aggressor
The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.
That's not a definition so let's try this.

Person A points a loaded firearm at Person B.
Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

Who is the aggressor, Person A or Person B?
He rushed him when he was legally holding a gun,, good nite
The question says Person A is pointing his weapon at Person B, not that he's merely holding it.

Is Person A or Person B the aggressor?
Are you pointing it at a violent criminal until the police come? Person B

Are you in Georgia pointing your weapon at a violent criminal who is unarmed?
Huh

Not much of an answer. Did the question confuse you? Are you pointing a weapon at a dangerous violent criminal who is unarmed in Georgia.
Unlawfully holding a weapon in Georgia following a suspect who is charging right at me who has been seen on numerous occasions breaking into houses, as he gets close to me a raise my weapon to protect myself like any normal citizen would, As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Under Georgia Law you like the McMichaels have just committed Aggravated Assault and Murder. Or Attempted Murder if your victim does not die.
Self defense is aggravated assault? Interesting interesting

Pointing a weapon at an unarmed man who is not attacking you is Aggravated Assault. Travis said he pointed the Shotgun at AA 90 yards away and shouted at him to stop.
Do you even know what 90 yards is? The video shows AA coming around the front of the car to get Travis, that’s maybe 3 yards

Do you even know what 90 yards is? The video shows AA coming around the front of the car to get Travis, that’s maybe 3 yards
the video doesn't explain his version, so he simply ignores it and makes up fiction, pulp fiction.

They had struck him with their vehicles. That is either hit and run or vehicular assault. The video you keep swearing by has been overtaken by events and facts.
sure francis. dude you're fking hilarious. Show me that video.

still no explanation on what that law says. why not? deflection and avoidance on your part doesn't do you any favors. Facts are, the video shows what really happened. I encourage you yet again to watch it.

I have watched it more than my favorite movie. Which is saying something. The problem is you see a black guy. And assume his is a bad guy because he is black. Turn it around in your head. Two black guys trying to illegally stop a white guy and killing him.

I have watched it more than my favorite movie. Which is saying something. The problem is you see a black guy. And assume his is a bad guy because he is black. Turn it around in your head. Two black guys trying to illegally stop a white guy and killing him.
Lol what!? You admit you see race.. the boy was seen on the property the previously, the neighborhood was in high alert, then they see him hauling ass away from the same property, and these hero’s risk life to follow him get him to stop not with force but with visuals and words, while on the cops with police.. and they hero was attacked and manhandled the black punk

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun
Never happened. I watched the video.

shotgun was pointed toward the ground toward the truck

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

That would be the only thing they could get Flynn for.

Now sorry for the screw up, it posted before I was done.

In Georgia it is a Felony to do that.

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.
Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.
I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

some day watch it and you will see the facts
You’re operating under an incomplete set of facts. The DA doesn’t have to change anything about the video, but supplement it with facts that demonstrate that McMichal was indeed the aggressor.

Unlike you, the jury is sworn to consider all facts.
I saw a black dude run right at him. the black dude was the aggressor. Travis was standing still. How is standing being aggressive exactly?
Because you refuse to acknowledge how Travis just so happened to be standing there with a shotgun in his hands.
that isn't against the law. That's why.

You can't even acknowledge the black dude tried to take his gun. Truly amazing you can't see that in the video.

Ever hear of momentum?
How do you know it isn’t against the law? You refuse to acknowledge why he was standing there.
So did the black dude grab the gun? Yep, and you won’t acknowledge my question. Why?
I can answer your question unless you’re willing to accept that the video does not depict everything that happened that day.
you must be fun to live with. hahahahaha so you can't answer my question because it puts you in a corner. I don't really care much what went on until the black man ran into the gun himself. You can't be a man and say what you actually see. you're weak son. girly man I supposed. can't come to grips with the facts. The video is all anyone needs to know why the black dude died. And it backs my version.
You’re so fragile you can’t bring yourself to acknowledge that the video doesn’t encapsulate the entirety of the encounter.

I have no need to deny anything in the video happened. You need to deny anything outside the video existed.

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

here’s TrumpO’s 538 poll numbers
1D9CB48A-BDB3-4EAE-A748-B540D137928A.jpeg

As he comes at me flying with his fist I open fire to protect myself that is my right

Pause the video, take a snapshot of the frame from where you think you see AA flying at TM with flying fists BEFORE TM opened fire and shot AA in the chest. And post it

here’s TrumpO’s 538 poll numbersView attachment 350995
Why are you posting polling data? Lol the boy got what he deserved.

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun

shotgun was pointed toward the ground toward the truck

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

That would be the only thing they could get Flynn for.

Now sorry for the screw up, it posted before I was done.

In Georgia it is a Felony to do that.

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.
Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.
I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

some day watch it and you will see the facts
You’re operating under an incomplete set of facts. The DA doesn’t have to change anything about the video, but supplement it with facts that demonstrate that McMichal was indeed the aggressor.

Unlike you, the jury is sworn to consider all facts.
I saw a black dude run right at him. the black dude was the aggressor. Travis was standing still. How is standing being aggressive exactly?
Because you refuse to acknowledge how Travis just so happened to be standing there with a shotgun in his hands.
that isn't against the law. That's why.

You can't even acknowledge the black dude tried to take his gun. Truly amazing you can't see that in the video.

Ever hear of momentum?
How do you know it isn’t against the law? You refuse to acknowledge why he was standing there.
So did the black dude grab the gun? Yep, and you won’t acknowledge my question. Why?
You've been answered 100 times. You just don't like the answer.

.... in self defense.

But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?
The video shows AA the aggressor.

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.
Naw. You should watch closer

I have watched it very closely. As I said. Travis definitely commits the act of Aggravated Assault. That crime means that Travis is the criminal. AA’s death is the result of a criminal action.

Look. It is how we deal with every death. Let’s say someone robs a store. The clerk panics and tries to rush out of the store, slips and hits his head. He dies from the fall. Since he died while a crime was being committed the death is automatically a Murder.
What is it you claim Travis did?

It is not just what I claim he did. It is what the Prosecutor and GBI investigators say he did. It is what Greg’s lawyer says Travis did. And it is what Roddy’s lawyer says he did. So everyone involved except Travis.
they said he did what?

BTW, the Roddy guy didn't see shit.

There is more than one minute of video. The Lawyers in the hearing said what I said they did.

Roddy’s lawyer said Roddy did not know the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy’s lawyer acknowledged that the McMichaels were acting in violation of the law.

Greg’s lawyer said that Greg was there talking to police and trying to keep AA in sight and had no idea that Travis was going to shoot. Greg is claiming he had nothing to do with it.

So if two lawyers say that Greg murdered AA and they are co defendants why are you having trouble with it?
so what? all of that is true. So what? doesn't change the fact the black dude bull rushed Travis. just doesn't. That is in the video.

the black dude tried to take the gun, right?

In a manner of speaking. Yes. He attacked in self defense after minutes of being chased by criminals including a hit and run accident.
Self defense of what? No one was stopping him
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... the guy who parked his car in the middle of a road, got out armed with a shotgun and ordered Arbery to get on the ground -- was trying to stop him.

You must be the most ignorant poster on this forum to not understand that.

But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.

I have watched it very closely. As I said. Travis definitely commits the act of Aggravated Assault. That crime means that Travis is the criminal. AA’s death is the result of a criminal action.

Look. It is how we deal with every death. Let’s say someone robs a store. The clerk panics and tries to rush out of the store, slips and hits his head. He dies from the fall. Since he died while a crime was being committed the death is automatically a Murder.

It is not just what I claim he did. It is what the Prosecutor and GBI investigators say he did. It is what Greg’s lawyer says Travis did. And it is what Roddy’s lawyer says he did. So everyone involved except Travis.
they said he did what?

There is more than one minute of video. The Lawyers in the hearing said what I said they did.

Roddy’s lawyer said Roddy did not know the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy’s lawyer acknowledged that the McMichaels were acting in violation of the law.

Greg’s lawyer said that Greg was there talking to police and trying to keep AA in sight and had no idea that Travis was going to shoot. Greg is claiming he had nothing to do with it.

So if two lawyers say that Greg murdered AA and they are co defendants why are you having trouble with it?
so what? all of that is true. So what? doesn't change the fact the black dude bull rushed Travis. just doesn't. That is in the video.

In a manner of speaking. Yes. He attacked in self defense after minutes of being chased by criminals including a hit and run accident.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck... the guy who parked his car in the middle of a road, got out armed with a shotgun and ordered Arbery to get on the ground -- was trying to stop him.

What’s wrong with trying to stop a criminal with verbal commands? Did it hurt his feelings?

they said he did what?

LOLOL

What’s wrong with trying to stop a criminal with verbal commands? Did it hurt his feelings?
You don’t have a right to stop random people you think committed a crime. Attempting to do so is false imprisonment and felony assault.

they said he did what?

LOLOL

You don’t have a right to stop random people you think committed a crime. Attempting to do so is false imprisonment and felony assault.
Asking to stop? That’s a crime?

Why are you posting polling data?

As it turns out, ever since two white men and an accomplice were arrested (after a lengthy coverup) for the aggravated assault and murder of Ahmaud Arbery, a large percentage of Americans agree that AA’s black life mattered.

Unfortunately, for TrumpO his base is made up mostly of racists who don’t agree that black lives matter and the racist in Chief is severely suffering in the polls four months before the election.

You in other words are helping to bring Trump down and I appreciate it.

How are you defining "aggressor
The one that initiated the confrontation with the gun when AA attacked the man with it.
That's not a definition so let's try this.

Person A points a loaded firearm at Person B.
Person B responds by rushing Person A and attempting to take the firearm from him.

Who is the aggressor, Person A or Person B?
He rushed him when he was legally holding a gun,, good nite
It's not legal for private citizens to use lethal weapons to make people get on the ground.

Why are you posting polling data?

As it turns out, ever since two white men and an accomplice were arrested (after a lengthy coverup) for the aggravated assault and murder of Ahmaud Arbery, a large percentage of Americans agree that AA’s black life mattered.

Unfortunately, for TrumpO his base is made up mostly of racists who don’t agree that black lives matter and the racist in Chief is Severely suffering in the polls four months before the election.

You in other words are helping to bring Trump down an I appreciate it.
If black lives mattered you would post polices Democrats have created to stop the black fatherless rate which is causing this criminal activity.. it’s you that’s the racist

Forum List

Back