“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Never happened. I watched the video.
But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?
The video shows AA the aggressor.

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.
Naw. You should watch closer

I have watched it very closely. As I said. Travis definitely commits the act of Aggravated Assault. That crime means that Travis is the criminal. AA’s death is the result of a criminal action.

Look. It is how we deal with every death. Let’s say someone robs a store. The clerk panics and tries to rush out of the store, slips and hits his head. He dies from the fall. Since he died while a crime was being committed the death is automatically a Murder.

But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.

I have watched it very closely. As I said. Travis definitely commits the act of Aggravated Assault. That crime means that Travis is the criminal. AA’s death is the result of a criminal action.

Look. It is how we deal with every death. Let’s say someone robs a store. The clerk panics and tries to rush out of the store, slips and hits his head. He dies from the fall. Since he died while a crime was being committed the death is automatically a Murder.
What is it you claim Travis did?

It is not just what I claim he did. It is what the Prosecutor and GBI investigators say he did. It is what Greg’s lawyer says Travis did. And it is what Roddy’s lawyer says he did. So everyone involved except Travis.

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun

shotgun was pointed toward the ground toward the truck

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

That would be the only thing they could get Flynn for.

Now sorry for the screw up, it posted before I was done.

In Georgia it is a Felony to do that.

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.
Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.
I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

some day watch it and you will see the facts
You’re operating under an incomplete set of facts. The DA doesn’t have to change anything about the video, but supplement it with facts that demonstrate that McMichal was indeed the aggressor.

Unlike you, the jury is sworn to consider all facts.

It is not just what I claim he did. It is what the Prosecutor and GBI investigators say he did. It is what Greg’s lawyer says Travis did. And it is what Roddy’s lawyer says he did. So everyone involved except Travis.
they said he did what?

BTW, the Roddy guy didn't see shit.

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.
Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.
I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

You’re operating under an incomplete set of facts. The DA doesn’t have to change anything about the video, but supplement it with facts that demonstrate that McMichal was indeed the aggressor.

I saw a black dude run right at him. the black dude was the aggressor. Travis was standing still. How is standing being aggressive exactly?

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

I saw a black dude run right at him. the black dude was the aggressor. Travis was standing still. How is standing being aggressive exactly?
Because you refuse to acknowledge how Travis just so happened to be standing there with a shotgun in his hands.

they said he did what?

There is more than one minute of video. The Lawyers in the hearing said what I said they did.

Roddy’s lawyer said Roddy did not know the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy’s lawyer acknowledged that the McMichaels were acting in violation of the law.

Greg’s lawyer said that Greg was there talking to police and trying to keep AA in sight and had no idea that Travis was going to shoot. Greg is claiming he had nothing to do with it.

So if two lawyers say that Greg murdered AA and they are co defendants why are you having trouble with it?

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

Because you refuse to acknowledge how Travis just so happened to be standing there with a shotgun in his hands.
that isn't against the law. That's why.

You can't even acknowledge the black dude tried to take his gun. Truly amazing you can't see that in the video.

Ever hear of momentum?

they said he did what?

There is more than one minute of video. The Lawyers in the hearing said what I said they did.

Roddy’s lawyer said Roddy did not know the McMichaels were acting illegally. Roddy’s lawyer acknowledged that the McMichaels were acting in violation of the law.

Greg’s lawyer said that Greg was there talking to police and trying to keep AA in sight and had no idea that Travis was going to shoot. Greg is claiming he had nothing to do with it.

So if two lawyers say that Greg murdered AA and they are co defendants why are you having trouble with it?
so what? all of that is true. So what? doesn't change the fact the black dude bull rushed Travis. just doesn't. That is in the video.

the black dude tried to take the gun, right?

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

You can't even acknowledge the black dude tried to take his gun. Truly amazing you can't see that in the video.

Ever hear of momentum?
How do you know it isn’t against the law? You refuse to acknowledge why he was standing there.

Liar. View of the shotgun was obscured by the truck when the first shot was fired. Your claims that you saw where it was pointed is a provable lie.

they said he did what?

Umm, the "Roddy guy" struck Arbery with his vehicle as Arbery was attempting to get away from those 3 loons.

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

You're lying again. If lying is the best defense you can muster for the McMichaels, then they are surely fucked.

Of course Travis McMichael wasn't standing still. Had he been standing still, he still would have been near the center of the oncoming lane upon opening fire on the unarmed jogger. But he wasn't -- he was in front of the truck in the other lane.

they said he did what?

so what? all of that is true. So what? doesn't change the fact the black dude bull rushed Travis. just doesn't. That is in the video.

In a manner of speaking. Yes. He attacked in self defense after minutes of being chased by criminals including a hit and run accident.

they said he did what?

"the black dude tried to take the gun, right?"

Sure, in an attempt to save his own life. Legally justified.

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

Ever hear of momentum?
How do you know it isn’t against the law? You refuse to acknowledge why he was standing there.
So did the black dude grab the gun? Yep, and you won’t acknowledge my question. Why?

they said he did what?

In a manner of speaking. Yes. He attacked in self defense after minutes of being chased by criminals including a hit and run accident.
Self defense of what? No one was stopping him

Forum List

Back