“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

Richard Dial: . Mr. Arbery’s coming towards Mr. McMichael’s truck. Mr. McMichael is outside of the driver’s side of the truck, armed with the shotgun at this point. Mr. Arbery then comes, sees Mr. McMichael, changes and goes around the passenger side of the vehicle, not towards Travis McMichael, but around him. And then Travis McMichael changes his position to the front of the vehicle and at that point is when Mr. Arbery sees Travis McMichael change position in front of the vehicle and then engages Mr. McMichael
Exactly what the video shows. Again, not one made a step towards AA. AA engaged. He was the aggressor. Period

No Travis was. By committing Aggravated Assault Travis can not claim self defense. The death is a crime. The circumstances mean it was murder. Open and shut.
He assaulted no one. He was assaulted, watch the video

The Jury is going to hear all the evidence, not just the video. The Jury is going to hear the statements, and stare at the three men while they listen, or look in horror as they recount what happened for the recordings
Jury will see the video and find them not guilty

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun
Never happened. I watched the video.

shotgun was pointed toward the ground toward the truck

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

The GBI would not tell the judge that the most direct reason for aggravated assault charges was the fact that TM pointed the shotgun at AA ninety feet and and nine seconds before TM shot him in the chest for not getting on the ground as ordered.

they can enhance the video and see when and where the shotgun was pointed.

TM said AA didn’t put his hands on the gun before he shot him in the chest. it’s impossible that a jury would determine that AA assaulted your fat stupid coward racist hero after being shot before fighting for control of the weapon that was just used on him began.

There will be no racists like you on the jury.

And maybe you can understand that TM definitely committed felony aggravated assault according to the law when AA was running toward the truck and still 90 feet away from TMs pointed shotgun

So you are saying that Travis, Greg, and Roddy committed Felony False Statement to a Police Officer instead of Felony Aggravated Assault and Murder?
Police aren’t federal.

Are you saying someone who pleaded guilty under coercion lied and still should do time? Hmmmm

That would be the only thing they could get Flynn for.

Now sorry for the screw up, it posted before I was done.

In Georgia it is a Felony to do that.

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.

The GBI would not tell the judge that the most direct reason for aggravated assault charges was the fact that TM pointed the shotgun at AA ninety feet and and nine seconds before TM shot him in the chest for not getting on the ground as ordered.

TM said AA didn’t put his hands on the gun before he shot him in the chest. it’s impossible that a jury would determine that AA assaulted your fat stupid coward racist hero after being shot before fighting for control of the weapon that was just used on him began.

The video shows aa attacked. Period

Police aren’t federal.

So the only way to get out of Murder, which probably wouldn’t work, would be to admit to making a False Statement to Police, which is a Felony punishable by up to Five years in Prison.

You really should know the laws before you comment that it is State not Federal. It is illegal to make a False Statement to police in just about every State. If there is an exception, I don’t know it.
Or not.

only after being shot in the chest by your asshole coward boy hero.

only after being shot in the chest by your asshole coward boy hero.
Nope, watch the video. The jury will. The aggressor was aa. Sorry bubba

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.

But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

Yes I suppose knowing the facts and the truth is a big problem with your hatred. Because if your beliefs are wrong than you are just an obstinate asshole.
I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

some day watch it and you will see the facts

But the video doesn't show what happened at the front of the vehicle because the vehicle itself is obscuring the view.

Absent the ability to view that segment of the video, the gap is filled in by questioning one of the two parties who were involved in the shooting. Because Arbery is deceased that only leaves Travis McMichael's although the father if he was in the bed of the trunk may have been able to view what transpired, however I don't recall him providing corrobarating testimony in support of your allegation that Arbery attacked first and that Travis was only defending himself (actually this point is moot because it's already been established that the McMichael's were the aggressors since they chased down Arbery)

How is it possible that you watched a video and saw something on it that isn't there?
The video shows AA the aggressor.

I just go with facts. The video is my facts.

you lie. You can’t go with the facts when you do not accept all of the facts. The video is only forty seconds of facts from a seven minute ordeal of facts that AA went through before he was murdered. And you can’t see the first shot that wounded AA in the chest because the pickup truck blocked the view of the camera when it happened.

Police aren’t federal.

Or not.

I just go with facts. The video is my facts. The DA will be unable to change the fact the video exists.

some day watch it and you will see the facts

I have watched it so many times if it was a VHS tape it would be worn out. They are going to prison. I even described it for you and you got upset at me.

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.

How are you defining "aggressor"?

No sir. It does not. It clearly shows Travis committing Aggravated Assault. It means the death must be Murder. No other option exists in law.
Naw. You should watch closer

Forum List

Back