Trayvon Martin's Mother Explains Why She's Voting For Hillary Clinton

Come on Old Squaw Puss, it is ALL ABOUT DA MONEYS!!!!!

Trayvon's mom moves to trademark slogans - NY Daily News
www.nydailynews.com/.../trayvon-martin-mother-moves-trad...
Daily News
Mar 27, 2012 - While Trayvon Martin's mother accused authorities of smearing her son, her lawyer revealed she's moved to trademark slogans that have been ...

That's what you do when you don't want others profiting off your dead son's name.

I thought you guys would go after the HOA that settled for a million dollars with Trayvon's parents, not this stupid shit. Of course a million bucks ain't what it used to be and the HOA who hired Zimmerman settled...cuz they hired Zimmerman.

No, that's what you do when your a THUG, and your THUG son was killed...NOW COME DA PROFIT, cause the fuckin' kid was a worthless piece of shit to begins wid!

Daily News
Mar 27, 2012 - While Trayvon Martin's mother accused authorities of smearing her son, her lawyer revealed she's moved to trademark slogans that have been ...

That's what you do when you don't want others profiting off your dead son's name.

I thought you guys would go after the HOA that settled for a million dollars with Trayvon's parents, not this stupid shit. Of course a million bucks ain't what it used to be and the HOA who hired Zimmerman settled...cuz they hired Zimmerman.

No, that's what you do when your a THUG, and your THUG son was killed...NOW COME DA PROFIT, cause the fuckin' kid was a worthless piece of shit to begins wid!

^Conservative and racist

5693f4f31b00002d00675204.jpeg

"We simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence."

Sybrina Fulton, the mother of gun violence victim Trayvon Martin, explained in a CNN op-ed on Monday why Democratic presidential hopefulHillary Clinton has her vote.

"She sees what I see: a criminal justice system that is not always just. A system that has contributed to creating a reality where just selling cigarettes, playing loud music, looking at a cop the wrong way or walking home from the store are now activities that can get you killed," Fulton wrote.

The death of Martin, a black teenager who was fatally shot by George Zimmerman, became a rallying cry in 2012, just as issues of gun violence and racial bias in police enforcement began to receive more national attention. Each year in the United States, some 33,000 men, women and children are killed by guns, shot by themselves or by others.

Clinton sat down with Fulton and several other mothers of prominent African-American victims of gun violence this past November in Chicago. In addition to being impressed with Clinton's work on gun policy reform, Fulton wrote Monday that she "found a mother and a grandmother who truly heard me, and understood the depth of my loss."

While endorsing the Democratic front-runner, Fulton blasted the Republican candidates for their opposition to stricter gun control measures.

"With so many of our children's lives on the line or taken, we simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence," she wrote.

More: Trayvon Martin's Mother Explains Why She's Voting For Hillary Clinton

No explanation is necessary. It's only common sense why you would vote for Hillary. It's the same common sense why we all should vote for Hillary. She's the only sane candidate that is electable in the General Election. Go Hillary!

121013-gun-laws-map.png

Daily News

^Conservative and racist

^Progressive and suicidal^

Daily News

^Conservative and racist

Hey, you're only up to 38k posts, don't feel bad if you don't make any sense, I'm sure you'll get it down someday.

Daily News

^Conservative and racist

Hey, you're only up to 38k posts, don't feel bad if you don't make any sense, I'm sure you'll get it down someday.

Do you tell that to the JakeAss also with 110,457 posts? Oh, I forget, he's one of you scumbags, he gets a pass!

A democrat was president when Mrs. Fulton's son died. Does she think she can do better with a president who spent her entire life enabling her husband's abuse of women?

"We simply can't afford to elect a Republican who refuses even to acknowledge the problem of senseless gun violence."
Maybe that dumbfuck needs to understand where the majority of gun violence (aside from suicide) comes from. Thugs like her dead son.

I could care less who this failure as a parent is voting for.

So, if you could "care less" - that must mean you do care to some degree. I'm sure that means a lot to her.

It wouldn't bother me if she dropped off the planet. The woman failed as a parent and used her son's death for financial gain. She's worthless

What financial gain did she receive?
She trademarked him Lakhota. She seeked damages etc and even wanted money from the HOA!
She used him like a lottery ticket.

I could care less who this failure as a parent is voting for.

So, if you could "care less" - that must mean you do care to some degree. I'm sure that means a lot to her.

It wouldn't bother me if she dropped off the planet. The woman failed as a parent and used her son's death for financial gain. She's worthless

What financial gain did she receive?
She be suin' de HOA dint cha know.

The punchline to this joke is that Travey baby was so out of control that when he was suspended from school the baby mama sent him to live with the papa. She had no control over him.

Neither did papa.

Daily News

Are you suggesting that capitalism only applies to white people? I haven't seen you voice any concerns over the capitalism by the lowlife scumbag that murdered Trayvon.

Maybe that dumbfuck needs to understand where the majority of gun violence (aside from suicide) comes from. Thugs like her dead son.

Duh, did Trayvon have a gun? Is that what you NaziCons call Skittles and Iced Tea?

Daily News

Are you suggesting that capitalism only applies to white people? I haven't seen you voice any concerns over the capitalism by the lowlife scumbag that murdered Trayvon.

What Capitalism did Zimm do? Besides getting himself in trouble again SEVERAL TIMES, and almost getting shot?...Oh WAIT, he did sell a painting for a whole lot of money to someone with more fucking money than brains!

Duh, did Trayvon have a gun? Is that what you NaziCons call Skittles and Iced Tea?
Cry me a river, he got what he deserved....
Lol

Oh, puh-leaze. Trayvon Martin was a homophobic thug who got shot while he was in the process of slamming Zimmerman's head against the pavement. We now know, from the person who spoke with Martin moments before he attacked Zimmerman, that Martin thought Zimmerman was gay and that Zimmerman might try to molest his younger cousin. By the way, one of the reasons the Sanford police department and DA did not want to prosecute Zimmerman was that he passed two voice-stress lie detector tests, one of which was given to him without his knowledge.

We also have a more complete record of Martin's social media posts and the replies he received: he talked about slapping girls who would not cooperate in bed; a friend congratulated him for trying to punch a school bus driver; he talked about killing people; he made gang signs; etc., etc.

Forum List

Back