🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trend Continues: 'Triggered' Snowflakes Launch More False Accusations

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Yet Another Hate Crime Turns Out To Be A Hoax

"A church organist was arrested Wednesday after he vandalized his own church with a swastika and pro-Trump graffiti in order to “mobilize a movement.”

George Nathaniel Stang, 26, admitted in a handwritten statement to spray painting a swastika, “fag church,” and “heil Trump” on St. David’s Episcopal Church in Bean Blossom, Indiana. “I suppose I wanted to give local people a reason to fight for good, even if it was a false flag,” Stang wrote, according to a local NBC
report.

“To be clear my actions were not motivated by hate for the church or its congregation. I of course realize now, this was NOT the way to go about inspiring activism.”

No, the snowflake's actions were not motivated by hate for the CHURCH. They were motivated by hate for Trump.

"In the wake of Trump’s election there has been a surge in reported hate crimes, however, they frequently end up being hoaxes. The Daily Caller News Foundation reported on five hoaxes in the weeks after the November election, including a Muslim woman who lied about her hijab being stolen by Trump supporters. Just two weeks ago, a Muslim professor at an Indiana university was arrested after he fabricated anti-Muslim crimes."

Like monkeys flinging their poo, Libs keep throwing shite at Trump in hopes something will stick. Poor, pathetic snowflakes.....

Get enough snowflakes together, you get an avalanche, and avalanches are hard to stop.

YOU MAY BE TEMPTED TO CONCLUDE THAT EASY IS JUST ANOTHER IN A LONG LINE OF USEFUL IDIOTS ENGAGED AS NoValue Added ReSellers (NoVARs) OF YAHOO MEDIA TRIPE.

Please don't.........it gets all up in its feels and makes it melt.

Oh, Ice-Ice-Baby, don't get 'triggered'. I am just pointing out the OBVIOUS.

Much like the snowflake 'Trump-Russian Collusion' claim, this reported case has no evidence to support it, had no merit, and when investigated it blew upin the accuser's face, proving the criminal action was actually perpetrated by the accuser.

Why do you think they do it, Slim? Pure partisan hatred? Mental imbalance causing a need for attention? Mama didn't breast feed them enough when they were little? Why is it that snowflakes have to lie and make false accusations, claiming to be victims of the type of violence they have demonstrated they perpetrate and Hillary's campaign funded throughout the 2016 election? .

Oh, Ice-Ice-Baby, don't get 'triggered'. I am just pointing out the OBVIOUS.

Much like the snowflake 'Trump-Russian Collusion' claim, this reported case has no evidence to support it, had no merit, and when investigated it blew upin the accuser's face, proving the criminal action was actually perpetrated by the accuser.

Why do you think they do it, Slim? Pure partisan hatred? Mental imbalance causing a need for attention? Mama didn't breast feed them enough when they were little? Why is it that snowflakes have to lie and make false accusations, claiming to be victims of the type of violence they have demonstrated they perpetrate and Hillary's campaign funded throughout the 2016 election? .
I am just pointing out the OBVIOUS.
So am I, Precious. The world is chock full of idiots....

Young Republican who claimed Obama supporter carved letter 'B' on her face during robbery made the story up, police say | Daily Mail Online

what's your point?

Much like the snowflake 'Trump-Russian Collusion' claim, this reported case has no evidence to support it,

So you've been told to Boldly Assert...the record shows otherwise......there is PLENTY of evidence that people linked to Trump have been engaged in suspicious activities with the Russians - are you denying this? The fact that there is no Media Machine (like the one for which you toil as Useful Idiot) driving a mob to Hysteria, doesn't mean that the facts we DO have evaporate. I am more than pleased to await the results of a thorough congressional investigation into the matter.

And here is the thing......ONE thorough investigation will suffice......How many Benghazi hearings have reached conclusions you STILL refuse to accept? How about IRS? Fast and Furious? Servers?

And, Snowflake.......Do you want me to show everyone the post in which you whine while pedaling backwards as fast as you can?

Last edited:
Get enough snowflakes together, you get an avalanche, and avalanches are hard to stop.
Yeah, but snowflakes are an endangered species due to all the man-made global warming that's killing 'em off. No snowflakes, no avalanches. It's true because I read a quote from AlGore about it on the Internet.

Yeah, but snowflakes are an endangered species due to all the man-made global warming that's killing 'em off. No snowflakes, no avalanches. It's true because I read a quote from AlGore about it on the Internet.
Do you ski?

I'm not on Al's mailing list......but I can tell you, when I was a kid I would have Thanksgiving dinner at friends' who had a house in the White Mountains.....Then we would ski the weekend......I bet I could count the days of skiing at that time of year here, over the past 30 years, on the thumbs of 2 hands....

Do you ski?

I'm not on Al's mailing list......but I can tell you, when I was a kid I would have Thanksgiving dinner at friends' who had a house in the White Mountains.....Then we would ski the weekend......I bet I could count the days of skiing at that time of year here, over the past 30 years, on the thumbs of 2 hands....
Ski often as my brother and I own a place in Telluride. That's in Colorado where man-made global warming caused record snowfalls all over the state this past season.

Do you ski?

Ski often as my brother and I own a place in Telluride. That's in Colorado where man-made global warming caused record snowfalls all over the state this past season.
I keep pretty close track of Colorado.....friend of mine lived in Boulder. For a few years before The Flood, water was beginning to peter out......

Global Warming doesn't mean that it will NEVER snow.......many people believe that it will do so far less frequently......and absent that, you can't really run a ski industry.....

If preventing that outcome means Coal Fetishists are obliged to pay for their Externalities, count me in....

Do you ski?

I keep pretty close track of Colorado.....friend of mine lived in Boulder. For a few years before The Flood, water was beginning to peter out......

Global Warming doesn't mean that it will NEVER snow.......many people believe that it will do so far less frequently......and absent that, you can't really run a ski industry.....

If preventing that outcome means Coal Fetishists are obliged to pay for their Externalities, count me in....
Been skiing Colorado for years. You get good snow years, average snow years, and lousy snow years. It's cyclical just like weather everywhere.

Do you ski?

Been skiing Colorado for years. You get good snow years, average snow years, and lousy snow years. It's cyclical just like weather everywhere.

But what of the TREND?

I ski Colorado and Utah frequently.....The seasons look different than they did 30 years ago....

I'm not locked into one side or another......but I have gained a measure of respect for Fat Tail risk...get this one wrong, and we are talking a problem of an entirely different magnitude than the experience of 07-09.

Can't help noting that the idiots who were telling us that everything was peachy look very much like the people trying to convince me to ignore qualified opinion on AGW

Forum List

Back