Trey Gowdy Possible Comey Replacement Rep John Ratcliffe

Trés Gaudy isn't IN the Senate.

Not to worry -- every state has two Senators, by Constitution. That's a fixed number. We are not losing any seats in the Senate.

Upped the dosage on ya eh, old-timer? ADD morphing into full-blown dementia is never pretty. Maybe you should only post when your minder thinks you're lucid.

Devastating comeback dood. Devastating. My head spins.

Do we NOT have two Senators per state by Constitution? Did I oversleep by a century?

"dood"? Now you sound like Fakey....part ebonics, part pig-latin. I believe you lost track of what you were replying to...not that it's ever mattered before....just checking.

Still can't answer huh? :itsok:

There is no doubt that crinimals, racketeers, hackers and general evildoers will shake in their shoes if they find out that the FBI is being headed by a man who deliberately goes through life with the name "Trés Gowdy". :lmao:

What's his background in criminal investigation?

Or doesn't it occur to Rumpster that criminal investigation is what the FBI actually does?

Gowdy already said no dumbass, he would have ben a great choice.

Yyyyweah what better "choice" than a partisan hack who not only has no connection with or experience in the Bureau but doesn't even have any background in the entire FIELD, to a position that not only demands competence but nonpartisanship.

You might as well appoint Ted Nugent to run the FDA. Same logic.

So in your inflated self opinion, the Director is out there on the Streets investigating? Why Ike, you're as stupid as you look.

There is no doubt that crinimals, racketeers, hackers and general evildoers will shake in their shoes if they find out that the FBI is being headed by a man who deliberately goes through life with the name "Trés Gowdy". :lmao:

Or doesn't it occur to Rumpster that criminal investigation is what the FBI actually does?

Yyyyweah what better "choice" than a partisan hack who not only has no connection with or experience in the Bureau but doesn't even have any background in the entire FIELD, to a position that not only demands competence but nonpartisanship.

So in your inflated self opinion, the Director is out there on the Streets investigating? Why Ike, you're as stupid as you look.

STILL can't answer huh?

I very much doubt the Director is out there investigating. That's delegated to teams. But he does have some clue as to what the fuck they're doing, what they need, and how to facilitate those teams --- because he starts with a basic understanding of the process..

That comes from having some kind of background, experience or ..... something.

Do you hire as your baseball manager somebody who's never played the game and has no idea how it works?

Maybe you do. Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

STILL can't answer huh?

I very much doubt the Director is out there investigating. That's delegated to teams. But he does have some clue as to what the fuck they're doing, what they need, and how to facilitate those teams --- because he starts with a basic understanding of the process..

Do you hire as your baseball manager somebody who's never played the game and has no idea how it works?

LOL, answer your stupid question? That would serve no real purpose, I am quite sure you are the punk play on the internet. Why do you think Lawyers hire investigators? A Lawyer knows what it takes to put the investigators gathered evidence into a cohesive case that can be prosecuted. You really aren't very good t this, like all punks your ego bites off more than you can chew ;)

STILL can't answer huh?

LOL, answer your stupid question? That would serve no real purpose, I am quite sure you are the punk play on the internet. Why do you think Lawyers hire investigators? A Lawyer knows what it takes to put the investigators gathered evidence into a cohesive case that can be prosecuted. You really aren't very good t this, like all punks your ego bites off more than you can chew ;)

So you STILL have no answer. Already noted that.

The basic facts remain --- prosecutors do the prosecuting because they know how the law works. Investigators do the investigating because they know how investigation works.

Two different things, only one of which Trés Gaudy has any background in, at it ain't the right one. Period.

Not to even mention the FBI Director can't be a partisan, even if he did have the background.

Might as well appoint Mike Tyson to head the National Science Foundation. Actually that would make MORE sense, since Mike Tyson isn't a political partisan.

Forum List

Back