Trey Gowdy says Stupid Citizens Rejected Obamacare

You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night,” Gowdy said, referring to the sweeping GOP victories in the midterm elections. “Because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

So why exactly do you think NBC,CBS and ABC aren't covering this?
If what you're saying is true dont you think they would be?
I saw it on CBS yesterday!

So next the Right will move the goal posts and say CBS didn't cover it "properly."

They were just late to the party ed. That's all. All the alphabet networks were.

Gruber is right, Goudy is wrong. Americans ARE in fact pretty fucking stupid. Obama and the Democrats lie to us constantly and they vote for them, we get fucked over royally by them, they still vote for him. The Left Wing Media lies to us continually, they still love the Democrats. People in the Obama Administration commit heinous crimes, they don't care.

Exacvtly how stupid are the American People? They are about to elect a woman who has failed at everything she has done, who was fired as a lawyer for unethical behavior, to the Office of the Presidency.

The American People are THAT fucking stupid.
Lying to the American people is not an exclusive Democratic enterprise. Anyone who thinks it is is the very kind of stupid person Gruber was talking about.

Lame. That response deserves nothing more than that.

Gruber is right, Goudy is wrong. Americans ARE in fact pretty fucking stupid. Obama and the Democrats lie to us constantly and they vote for them, we get fucked over royally by them, they still vote for him. The Left Wing Media lies to us continually, they still love the Democrats. People in the Obama Administration commit heinous crimes, they don't care.

Exacvtly how stupid are the American People? They are about to elect a woman who has failed at everything she has done, who was fired as a lawyer for unethical behavior, to the Office of the Presidency.

The American People are THAT fucking stupid.
Lying to the American people is not an exclusive Democratic enterprise. Anyone who thinks it is is the very kind of stupid person Gruber was talking about.

Oh, ........well,........never mind then.

:rolleyes-41:

funny how their tune changes from Bush lied people died

Except that Bush never lied. That is just more lies from you left wing nutters.
now it's Obama lies a new government fascist insurance scam on us we get, they all do it so move along

No, its still true that Bush lied and people died. Or were maimed.

1560532_717942721632118_4487008754947974617_n_zps9e86daf2.jpg

the people in this country needs to shun all THE LAMEstream media's if they want to get unbiased news on the politics of both parties.

the lamestream is now WORSE than Pravda in how it's a whore for the DNC and Obama himself.

I can't believe CBS came out with stupid shit that Gowdy supposedly said. where is their OUTRAGE over Obama, Pelsoi, Gruber LYING TO we the people?

Yes fearbola , fear seams to be the GOPs motivator .

Piss off asshole. All the media drove that baby as hard as they could. AND they're still driving it.

And if Fearbola wasn't real why the fuck does Obama want quizzillions in $$$$ to fight it?

And if Fearbola wasn't real why did Obama send troops to attempt to contain the disease in Liberia?

Are you calling your President a fear monger?
It's called:

Obama needed beer-money for the weekend.

oops, look what I found. where's CBS Now

SNIP:
Harry Reid Praised Gruber On The Senate Floor [VIDEO]

11:40 AM 11/14/2014

patrick-howley-2336336962.png

PATRICK HOWLEY
Political Reporter

Democratic Senate Minority Leader-elect Harry Reid called Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber “one of the most respected economists in the world” on the Senate floor during the 2009 push to pass Obamacare.

“Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Jonathan Gruber is one of the most respected economists in the world,” Reid said on Dec. 1, 2009. “He said in today’s Washington Post this quote: ‘Here’s a bill that reduces the deficit, covers 30 million people, 30 million more people, and has a promise of lowering premiums.’ Pretty good statement.”

ALL of it here:
Harry Reid Praised Gruber on the Senate Floor The Daily Caller

You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night,” Gowdy said, referring to the sweeping GOP victories in the midterm elections. “Because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

little eddie just doesn't get it he's still crying about nov 4

I saw it on CBS yesterday!

So next the Right will move the goal posts and say CBS didn't cover it "properly."

Big whoop, less than 3 mins total.

Man CBS is really trying to hammer this story into the public psych.
Do I know these DittoTards or what!

"I can't get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most transparent administration since the continent shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation, you can't make that up. He had to lie to people and then he justified it so I can't even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow Americans stupid," Gowdy said. "I would say to the professor... you want to see how stupid the American citizens are take a look at last Tuesday night because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."
Trey Gowdy statement.

Yep, and here it is again for those that missed it.
Yep, plane as the nose on your face, the STUPID rejected Obamacare.

You do have a comprehension problem, dear ed.
"I can't get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most transparent administration since the continent shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation, you can't make that up. He had to lie to people and then he justified it so I can't even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow Americans stupid," Gowdy said. "I would say to the professor... you want to see how stupid the American citizens are take a look at last Tuesday night because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."
Trey Gowdy statement.

Yep, and here it is again for those that missed it.
Yep, plane as the nose on your face, the STUPID rejected Obamacare.

95% of Americans on both sides ARE stupid.

If anything, this guy is guilty of speaking the truth.

The truth hurts sometimes.
What he's really talking about is lying to the public is a distinct advantage. He just thinks anyone who believes his lies, meaning you dummies on the left along with some moderates who aren't paying attention, are too stupid to be told the truth.

That's just another way of admitting that his ideas, and thus the Democrat's ideas, would be too unpopular to be honest about.

I've been saying this for a very long time and you dummies on the left repeatedly told me I was full of shit.

Well now we're in total agreement and you don't even know it.

Just amazing they care more about what Gowdy says than ALL the Democrats who was in cahoots with this Gruber ass, saying OScamCare had to be kept secret because the American people are Stupid and they wouldn't of let pass onto OUR BACKS

95% of Americans on both sides ARE stupid.

If anything, this guy is guilty of speaking the truth.

The truth hurts sometimes.
What he's really talking about is lying to the public is a distinct advantage. He just thinks anyone who believes his lies, meaning you dummies on the left along with some moderates who aren't paying attention, are too stupid to be told the truth.

That's just another way of admitting that his ideas, and thus the Democrat's ideas, would be too unpopular to be honest about.

I've been saying this for a very long time and you dummies on the left repeatedly told me I was full of shit.

Well now we're in total agreement and you don't even know it.
You're included in the "dummy" category, or at the very least, your posts are dumb

Just amazing they care more about what Gowdy says than ALL the Democrats who was in cahoots with this Gruber ass, saying OScamCare had to be kept secret because the American people are Stupid and they wouldn't of let pass onto OUR BACKS
There isn't a person alive that knows the ACA from beginning to end. It was a collaborative effort.

Other things that no one person knows from end to end, still...Medicare, and Social Security.

Forum List

Back