Trey Gowdy says Stupid Citizens Rejected Obamacare

Gruber is right, Goudy is wrong. Americans ARE in fact pretty fucking stupid. Obama and the Democrats lie to us constantly and they vote for them, we get fucked over royally by them, they still vote for him. The Left Wing Media lies to us continually, they still love the Democrats. People in the Obama Administration commit heinous crimes, they don't care.

Exacvtly how stupid are the American People? They are about to elect a woman who has failed at everything she has done, who was fired as a lawyer for unethical behavior, to the Office of the Presidency.

The American People are THAT fucking stupid.
Lying to the American people is not an exclusive Democratic enterprise. Anyone who thinks it is is the very kind of stupid person Gruber was talking about.

Oh, ........well,........never mind then.

:rolleyes-41:

Gruber is right, Goudy is wrong. Americans ARE in fact pretty fucking stupid. Obama and the Democrats lie to us constantly and they vote for them, we get fucked over royally by them, they still vote for him. The Left Wing Media lies to us continually, they still love the Democrats. People in the Obama Administration commit heinous crimes, they don't care.

Exacvtly how stupid are the American People? They are about to elect a woman who has failed at everything she has done, who was fired as a lawyer for unethical behavior, to the Office of the Presidency.

Lying to the American people is not an exclusive Democratic enterprise. Anyone who thinks it is is the very kind of stupid person Gruber was talking about.

funny how their tune changes from Bush lied people died

now it's Obama lies a new government fascist insurance scam on us we get, they all do it so move along

Issa & gowdy driving the clown car that is the republican party . Fast n furious , Solyndra , IRS , bengazie . Talk about lies & half truths , faux watchers gobbling that shit up .

SNIP:
President Crafted Obamacare Deception With Gruber At White House Meeting
10:37 AM 11/14/2014
patrick-howley-2336336962.png

PATRICK HOWLEY
Political Reporter
President Obama personally crafted a major Obamacare deception with Jonathan Gruber at one of Gruber’s numerous White House meetings,according to a 2012 Gruber interview with PBS.
MIT professor Gruber, who served as a top Obama administration consultant during the writing of Obamacare, garnered national condemnation this week afterThe Daily Caller published a videoin which he credited a lack of transparency for Obamacare’s passage. Gruber said the law survived an existential threat posed by “the stupidity of the American voter.”
Gruber had a powerful partner in his effort to spin or conceal politically vulnerable aspects of Obamacare from the public: the president of the United States.
The Gateway Pundit highlighted a clipfrom Gruber’s 2012 interview with the PBS program Frontline in which the professor admitted that he worked together with the president in the Oval Office to conceal the political impact of their plan to get more tax revenue out of employer-sponsored health insurance plans by imposing a new “Cadillac tax” on companies. The Gateway Pundit also confirmed that Gruber checked into the West Wing for a meeting with the president on July 20, 2009, according to White House visitor logs.
“Now, the problem is, it’s a political nightmare … and people say, ‘No, you can’t tax my benefits.’ So what we did a lot in that room was talk about, well, how could we make this work?” Gruber said.

“And Obama was like, ‘Well, you know’ — I mean, he is really a realistic guy. He is like, ‘Look, I can’t just do this.’ He said: ‘It is just not going to happen politically. The bill will not pass. How do we manage to get there through phases and other things?’ And we talked about it. And he was just very interested in that topic,” Gruber continued.
“Once again, that ultimately became the genesis of what is called the Cadillac tax in the health-care bill, which I think is one of the most important and bravest parts of the health care law and doesn’t get nearly enough credit,” Gruber added.

ALL of it here:
Obama Gruber Worked Together To Deceive The Daily Caller

"I can't get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most transparent administration since the continent shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation, you can't make that up. He had to lie to people and then he justified it so I can't even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow Americans stupid," Gowdy said. "I would say to the professor... you want to see how stupid the American citizens are take a look at last Tuesday night because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."
Trey Gowdy's statement.

Once again, ed uses deceit to push his agenda. I wonder how much he gets paid?

Last edited:
Issa & gowdy driving the clown car that is the republican party . Fast n furious , Solyndra , IRS , bengazie . Talk about lies & half truths , faux watchers gobbling that shit up .

And don't forget, millions of Americans are dying of Fearbola.

And the only ones that fell for the administration's deceit were the Dem's that voted for it. Either that, or they also thought their Dem constituents were stupid.

funny how their tune changes from Bush lied people died

now it's Obama lies a new government fascist insurance scam on us we get, they all do it so move along

No, its still true that Bush lied and people died. Or were maimed.

1560532_717942721632118_4487008754947974617_n_zps9e86daf2.jpg

You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night,” Gowdy said, referring to the sweeping GOP victories in the midterm elections. “Because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

So why exactly do you think NBC,CBS and ABC aren't covering this?
If what you're saying is true dont you think they would be?
I saw it on CBS yesterday!

So next the Right will move the goal posts and say CBS didn't cover it "properly."

Last edited:
You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night,” Gowdy said, referring to the sweeping GOP victories in the midterm elections. “Because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”

well now that is a shock. CBS pimping for the DNC and Obama by dumping on a Republican.

So next the Right will move the goal posts and say CBS didn't cover it "properly."

Big whoop, less than 3 mins total.

Man CBS is really trying to hammer this story into the public psych.

So liberals have been conditioned by the liberal press to be so cynical that any time a massive fraud is exposed they have to accept it and just move on.

Nice little lemmings, stay stupid you idiots.

Now we understand why amnesty is so important to Democrats. Bring in a bunch of illiterate criminals who can be easily misled, give them the right to vote and you assure total control of the respective states and thus absolute control of Washington.

"I can't get past the irony to get to the arrogance. The most transparent administration since the continent shifted had to rely on artifice and deception to pass its signature piece of legislation, you can't make that up. He had to lie to people and then he justified it so I can't even get past the irony of that to get to the arrogance of him calling our fellow Americans stupid," Gowdy said. "I would say to the professor... you want to see how stupid the American citizens are take a look at last Tuesday night because they rejected you, this bill and this administration."
Trey Gowdy statement.

Yep, and here it is again for those that missed it.

Eddie you idiot you got. Spanked in another thread over this stupidity, thanks for another fail thread

Oh, and on top of that, they are the second biggest ethnicity in the trade unions, too, hispanics, that is. As long as they have a green card, they can take the jobs. I now know why Black's in Chicago are finally becoming so pissed.
So liberals have been conditioned by the liberal press to be so cynical that any time a massive fraud is exposed they have to accept it and just move on.

Nice little lemmings, stay stupid you idiots.

Now we understand why amnesty is so important to Democrats. Bring in a bunch of illiterate criminals who can be easily misled, give them the right to vote and you assure total control of the respective states and thus absolute control of Washington.

And can you imagine what will happen to Black's employed in retail if the unions finagle their way into that segment?

Yes fearbola , fear seams to be the GOPs motivator .

Piss off asshole. All the media drove that baby as hard as they could. AND they're still driving it.

And if Fearbola wasn't real why the fuck does Obama want quizzillions in $$$$ to fight it?

And if Fearbola wasn't real why did Obama send troops to attempt to contain the disease in Liberia?

Are you calling your President a fear monger?

Forum List

Back