Trey Gowdy says Stupid Citizens Rejected Obamacare

95% of Americans on both sides ARE stupid.

If anything, this guy is guilty of speaking the truth.

The truth hurts sometimes.
What he's really talking about is lying to the public is a distinct advantage. He just thinks anyone who believes his lies, meaning you dummies on the left along with some moderates who aren't paying attention, are too stupid to be told the truth.

That's just another way of admitting that his ideas, and thus the Democrat's ideas, would be too unpopular to be honest about.

I've been saying this for a very long time and you dummies on the left repeatedly told me I was full of shit.

Well now we're in total agreement and you don't even know it.
You're included in the "dummy" category, or at the very least, your posts are dumb

and all your post are snobby. so what

Just amazing they care more about what Gowdy says than ALL the Democrats who was in cahoots with this Gruber ass, saying OScamCare had to be kept secret because the American people are Stupid and they wouldn't of let pass onto OUR BACKS
There isn't a person alive that knows the ACA from beginning to end. It was a collaborative effort.

Other things that no one person knows from end to end, still...Medicare, and Social Security.

So you're ok with being called stupid by some Economist (Gruber) we didn't even ELECT to our government

Just amazing they care more about what Gowdy says than ALL the Democrats who was in cahoots with this Gruber ass, saying OScamCare had to be kept secret because the American people are Stupid and they wouldn't of let pass onto OUR BACKS
There isn't a person alive that knows the ACA from beginning to end. It was a collaborative effort.

Other things that no one person knows from end to end, still...Medicare, and Social Security.

So you're ok with being called stupid by some Economist (Gruber) we didn't even ELECT to our government
He wasn't calling me stupid. I work for a medical insurance company, and have read over 1000 pages of the ACA. I had to for work. I also read my sample ballots, and regularly send emails to my congressman stating my opinion.

this board reads like Fox News .. amazing how the stories switch places ... . Watch it on Faux, post it on USMB .... bada bing bada boom !
Well Fox is the only place reporting the news. The networks haven't mentioned Gruber once.
Fox doesn't report news of any type within the concept of journalism. They are the equivalent to the National Inquirer for political issues, and coordinate that entertainment with GOP political strategists

He wasn't calling me stupid. I work for a medical insurance company, and have read over 1000 pages of the ACA. I had to for work. I also read my sample ballots, and regularly send emails to my congressman stating my opinion.

You're a waste of time. you such a partisan hack you'd stick up for anything from them. And you just like to argue.

You're a waste of time. you such a partisan hack you'd stick up for anything from them. And you just like to argue.
So speaking the truth is bad now huh?

You want to see how stupid our fellow citizens are? Take a look at last Tuesday night,” Gowdy said, referring to the sweeping GOP victories in the midterm elections. “Because they rejected you, this bill and this administration.”
Ed gets 12 Katyushas....

You should try it sometime.

It won't kill you.

Oops, darn another video. wouldn't be like how they wailed over Romney and his 47% comment? You damn right it is it's WORSE. Because we got that monster scam called, ObamaCare on our BACKS out of it

SNIP:
Grubered Again! Fifth Video of Liberal Mastermind Surfaces
This time Republicans are stupid, per the architect of perhaps the worst legislation in American history.
davidsteinberg-877158485.jpg

by
David Steinberg
Bio
November 14, 2014 - 10:22 am
Page 1 of 2 Next -> View as Single Page

He switches it up this time, showing that he is not only the precise embodiment of the far-left, Woodrow Wilson-style mastermind who believes it’s his moral duty to lie his sub-mental followers towards a better life, but that he is also the precise embodiment of the far-left Woodrow Wilson-style mastermind who can bedazzle his sub-mental conservative opponents with his theoretical intellect.
From watchdog.org:

ALL of it here:
The PJ Tatler Grubered Again Fifth Video of Liberal Mastermind Surfaces

You should try it sometime.

It won't kill you.
I have been, and so did Gruber, 95% of American voters are stupid

And you are OK with the people you elected, Gowdy, calling you stupid for electing him!!!!

Gruber is right, Goudy is wrong. Americans ARE in fact pretty fucking stupid. Obama and the Democrats lie to us constantly and they vote for them, we get fucked over royally by them, they still vote for him. The Left Wing Media lies to us continually, they still love the Democrats. People in the Obama Administration commit heinous crimes, they don't care.

Exacvtly how stupid are the American People? They are about to elect a woman who has failed at everything she has done, who was fired as a lawyer for unethical behavior, to the Office of the Presidency.

The American People are THAT fucking stupid.
Exactly!
All references to Hillary Clinton should and must be prefaced with "failed presidential candidate" and "former carpet bagger New York senator" and "spineless enabler of philanderer" in order to give this woman credibility with appropriate credentials.

If you want this woman to be your president you are as mentally challenged as she is morally challenged.

this board reads like Fox News .. amazing how the stories switch places ... . Watch it on Faux, post it on USMB .... bada bing bada boom !
Well Fox is the only place reporting the news. The networks haven't mentioned Gruber once.
FOX has never "reported" news in their entire existence. They spread nothing but GOP gossip.

Forum List

Back