trick or treators getting run over

I had to drive home from work that night. It was nerve racking.

I am buying into the idea of residential neighborhoods without cars. I think that future societies will think that we were barbarians for having sidewalks and car streets, intermingled.

you all workers could always take a bus. they dont drive wre kids trick or treat.

why not . if you drivers are to dumb to look out for kids. then you should be kept off the road.

So because you're incapable of driving safely everyone else should suffer? Should we stay off the highways too on Halloween? Should parents do a better job of making sure their kids don't go wandering into the street?

So because you're incapable of driving safely everyone else should suffer? Should we stay off the highways too on Halloween? Should parents do a better job of making sure their kids don't go wandering into the street?
it is a demofk pattern, shut down 98% for the 2%.

i hope your kid doesnt get hit next halloween. and i dont drive.

Forum List

Back